Our partner

Snap at anything I do

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderators: NewSunRising, thegentlepath

Snap at anything I do

Postby Overthinker16 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 pm

So when I work or play softball or cornhole I snap. Now work is just stressful because they’re alway pushing us to get production so is always go go. But then there is softball and cornhole. Two things I enjoy to do to get me away and just have a good time. But when I do these activities if I have a bad play or round I snap really quick. No matter what it is and once I snap I just lose control of everything and that frustrates me too.

Does anyone have any tips I can do to fix this where I’m not always mad at everything I do? I have been told to get in medicine but I’m not sure if that’s what i really need? Lately I’m just really confuse and looking anyway possible to calm down.
Overthinker16
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Snap at anything I do

Postby NewSunRising » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:27 pm

One of the ways people deal with anger issues is to practice mindfulness . In other words , be aware of what you're feeling and learn to recognize the building-up of strong emotions as they're happening .

Can you feel yourself getting angry or aggravated ? Can you allow yourself to step away from the situation or take a few deep breaths and reason with yourself ?
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Snap at anything I do

Postby Aries411 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:27 am

I would have to second that. Sometimes we react to a situation instantly when we actually don't want to, especially in the case of anger. I think its due to our emotions. For instance, I think many of us can relate to a situation where we are in a heated argument and we say and do things we regret soon after. Those emotions prevent us from thinking properly. Mindfulness gives us a chance to change those actions. We needs to learn to respond as oppose to react. It takes a bit of practice, but it can improve your life tremendously.
Aries411
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Anger Management