Our partner

Need Advise

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Need Advise

Postby LindaC781 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi

I am new here.

I don't know what to do or think.

My daughter can't stand her aunt. Neither can I. I get little to no respect from her...she continually belittles me.So does my mother, who thinks her behavior is perfectly fine towards me. My mother disrespects me all the time also. Although sheSAYS she's "just kidding". I am TIRED OF IT! And ANGRY...ALL THE TIME!!

I want to celebrate Fathers Day with them, but don't want to go to my sisters campground, because quite frankly I don't want to see the bitch or her ingratiating husband at all. Yet, my parents are going down.

What can I do?

Linda
LindaC781
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Need Advise

Postby LindaC781 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Just wanted to add. My sister is a real bitch. She will manufacture drama - telling others that I meant something else when it was clear I didn't. She pushes me away and acts like she doesnt give a $#%^ about me, my husband or our daughter at all. She's never lifted a finger to call, I am always calling her trying to reach out to her nicely (to make Dad happy) but she always gives some bogus excuse like "someone else is trying to call" (I don't hear any other noises on the phone). I am the one who is always trying to communicate, but don't get anything in return. There is constant belittling, constant drama with her. I want to cut off all communication from her but can't due to my parents.
LindaC781
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need Advise

Postby LindaC781 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 am

Didn't go after all. I know now who I am dealing with

Tired of being her scapegoat
LindaC781
Consumer 0
Consumer 0