Our partner

question about alzheimer

Alzheimer's Disease message board, open discussion, and online support
group.

question about alzheimer

Postby michelle56 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle. I have a question about Alzheimer's. I read that there is a new product for Alzheimer's which is based on the results from the nun-study. They say it does not fight plaques but inflammation of the brains, which is, according to the nun study the root cause of Alzheimer's.
The medicine is called OCW for Alzheimer's. Does anyone has any experience with that? Did someone try this OCW medicine? The website where they sell it and the film documentations there convinced me a lot but before I buy the product I want to ask whether someone has any experience with that.

Thank you so much for your response.

Kind regards
Michelle
michelle56
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 26, 2019 5:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: question about alzheimer

Postby Chucky » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately, there are no professionals working here and this particular part of the website isn't all too active anyway. So, your best bet is to talk to a doctor about this.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: question about alzheimer

Postby richardb1230 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Michelle,

do you mean the website http://www.nun-study.com? I have found that when i made a search on OCW Alzheimer, so I think it
must be what you are referring to.

I would not jump on this anti-inflammtory bandwaggon immediately, eventhough the movies there look very much scientific and are convincing.

I also made a seach on "anti-inflammatory theorie Pat McGeer" and there is lots of information coming up with tons of
scientific reports and testing. Also Wikipedia has Pat McGeer listed as the father of anti-inflammatory alzheimer scientist - so I guess
these things about the product OCW are true.

But still I am hesitating to purchase this product for my mom since it is quite expensive to take on a monthly basis and as far as I read about it
you must take it regularly in order to succeed.

Maybe if money is not your concern then I would give it a try.

Warmest
Richard
richardb1230
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Alzheimer's Disease Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post