Our partner

investigational medications

Alzheimer's Disease message board, open discussion, and online support
group.

investigational medications

Postby Parador » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:15 pm

My father had alzheimer's, but it was cancer that killed him. I just wanted to metion a couple of medications that are not yet approved in the US for use, but that seem to help. They can be obtained with the help of a sympathetic doctor. One is called clioquinol. It is an old drug that was banned 30 years ago because of side effects, but it seems to be safe if used in moderation. It seems to redude the amount of plaque in the brain by flushing out some of the copper and zinc that is in the plaques since it is a chealating agent. It is still used in African counties as a traetment for ameobic dissentary. I found a compounding pharnacist who was able to get some from a US company.

There is a nerve growth factor called cerebrolysin whcih seemed to help my father also. I had it shipped from Austria. The big problem with it is that it needs to injected intravenously five days a week for a month. It has been used in Germany for years and it known to be a safe medication.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby sexology » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:37 pm

From my based experience I recommend mariguana, because of its strong effect on mental process, can be the cure to many diseases, its just its impossible even for modern medicine to prove this, and even its so hard for me to explain it in words, but I recommend it cannabis harmless, and natural medication.
Theorically speaking, I would guess looking upwards is like watching towards Gods heaven, looking down is like seeing through hell, then actually where are we walking through now?
Simple, none of those, its the earth.
sexology
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Alzheimer's Disease Forum