Our partner

Turmeric and omega 3 fish oil

Alzheimer's Disease message board, open discussion, and online support
group.

Re: Turmeric and omega 3 fish oil

Postby johnwilson639 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 am

I think omega 3 fish oil is much better than turmeric.omega 3 helps to improve brain function.
johnwilson639
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rosamel » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:44 am

To the guy who talked about the study on the plaque being bogus. Spot on, I agree. Usually big pharma company attempt to find something that will cause something else, and attempt to develop and sell a drug to take care of the issue. Amyloid-beta happened to be one of the substances.
All this stuff about alzheimer's and prevention. After 4-5 years of being in the background, I have come to notice that the only way to beat the disease is through something that is habitual, there is no magic drug. Make it habit to eat healthy, exercise, and practice using your mind, and you will worry little.
It dawned on me the other day, that 1 in 2 Americans get alzheimers by a certain advanced age, and after another age, it is 3 in 4. I really do not know why others have not developed a lifestyle where you work out your brain 1 hour a day, the same way that young people work out to look good.
The wellness of the mind after 40 should not be a should, but a must.
rosamel
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby highdimensionman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Cinnamon might be helpful but it might hold liver issues if you smoke as well not sure.
Diagnosis - Paranoid Schizophrenia
Medication - Aripiprazole injection every 4 weeks
Personal diagnosis - I will any which way or how overcome every effect of aripiprazole and override the poison and disrupted or not I will fill with hard work a niche in the market by myself at first and develop a useful business.
highdimensionman
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:10 am
Blog: View Blog (117)

Previous

Return to Alzheimer's Disease Forum