Our partner

Raised body temperature as a result of stress?

Acute Stress Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Raised body temperature as a result of stress?

Postby eligojot » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 pm

For two years I have been struggling with raised body temperature. Usually it's about 37,2*C that with certain individuals can be referred to as a normal state. I did lots of labs and had many disorders ruled out. Eventually doctors decided that it all comes from the mind and I should work on my issues instead of searching for a disease that is non-existent. I have been diagnosed with serious anxiety and stress disorders.
Is there anybody who can support such a diagnosis with their own experience ?
eligojot
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Chucky » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi,

Is it a definite rise in body temperature?; or are you just referring to the fact that your face-cheeks turn red? Red face-cheeks is a common problem for people who are nervous or anxious. It can also be a sign of poor blood-flow or a poor diet. If you begin to exercise more, your blood vessels will increase in diameter and your blood will be pumped more efficiently. That might solve your problem.

If, however, you are talking about an actual rise in body temperature, then I think it points to an infection (bacterial or viral). The only two conditions that I can think of that continue to reoccur in the way you describe are Brucellosis ('Undulating Fever') and Malaria!

Kevin
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Chucky » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 pm

What is this AcidFlux thing about, ronald?; and why do so many users link to it? Are you all part of the same company?

Kevin
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Acute Stress Disorder

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post