Our partner

Anger and Sadness

Acute Stress Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Anger and Sadness

Postby crossboss » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:58 pm

Everyday I am really pissed and sad. I just feel unable to do normal things like a normal person can do. I can't take medicine on my own, or get up in the morning.
crossboss
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Apache » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:46 am

I know it's draining and wearing being pissed off daily. It seem's when i look back i've spent a good portion of my life being pissed off. So i sympathize.

With the medication why cant you take any?. Is it that you never remember, or that you dont like taking medication?.

With the sleeping thing do you go to bed at normal hour's?. You might possibly have a sleeping disorder.
“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.”

- Robert Orben
Apache
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:53 am

Postby kennymadea » Fri May 30, 2008 1:51 am

For me if I am understress or if I feel anger my anxiety will get worse I will start shaking and moving . I couldn't quite control it. This happens when I am around my Dad or my brother. They make me to feel angry . I gave me stress. Therefore , I am understress. For some reason when I am around them I started to go down hill . I started to feel stressful. My concentration starts to wear out . I get somewhat disoriented. I am down. I think at that moment . I could only stay home and sleep, call it quit for the day.
kennymadea
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Hai

Postby jenniferchristy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 am

Its your laziness... you have to come out from stress ... when i get anger and feel stress just i wont concentrate in any work just i put the music and keep my mind free then you can come out from anger and stress....

drug rehab
jenniferchristy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: Anger and Sadness

Postby peacefulwarrior » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm

crossboss wrote:Everyday I am really pissed and sad. I just feel unable to do normal things like a normal person can do. I can't take medicine on my own, or get up in the morning.

It may not be what you want to hear right now but try this for a 3-4 days and see if it changes how you feel.

Just as you wake up in the morning and just as you are about to drop off to sleep, think of all the things you are truly grateful for in your life.

I promise you will not feel "as" pissed off or sad if you actually take a few minutes to do this.

Many people would just say "I've got nothing to be grateful for"

In our lives, no matter what circumstances we are in, I believe that there is always something that we can be grateful for.

The more grateful we are, more good things will come by our ways, and we will be even more grateful.

If you feel like you have nothing to be grateful for like many people try these:

I am grateful for the food that I eat today.

I am grateful that I am able to come home and rest at last.

I am grateful that I can come home safe and sound.

I am grateful that I can have a hot bath.

I am grateful that the sun is shining today.

Etc.

Be grateful for the things in your life be it small or big. You will feel better, less anger and more good things will come by your way.

Believe it or not, practicing this little principle will enrich your life.

Good luck, PW :wink:
peacefulwarrior
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: Anger and Sadness

Postby johnkiggs » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

Same case happened with me .. though it was not exactly similar
But one thing ... people should remember is to have faith and have atleast some amount of confidence regarding there personal lives before doing any suicidal thing
I would like to share this information with you'll ... founded about this site like 3-4 months back *edited by moderator*... they have some amount of knowledge regarding positive thoughts, you met wanna check it out Smile

Cheers

- John Kiggs

*Johnkiggs, this is moderator jasmin. I removed the links in your posts because we don't allow links to sites that advertise products here*
johnkiggs
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby peach3000 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 pm

I can suggest you something that really helped my sadness and depression: Omega 3 capsules. I know some people just don't believe that it can help, but it really does. I've recommnded it to many people and everyone who tries it feels better.

Regarding your anger, is there a reason you can point to?
For help and free tips on stress management, visit http://www.stress-help-guide.com
peach3000
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby wordsnmelanie » Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey Crossboss,
I have to say you aren't very descriptive in your emotions. All that I have heard is you are sad and angry... well so aren't everyone else at one time or another. If you want some help w/ how you are feeling then you need to give more than just sad and angry. What is it that is making you angry, or sad? What thoughts put you in your mindset? Can you think of any instances you weren't sad or angry, if so what were you thinking of at the time and how can you get back to that place? What happened to get you in this state that you are in, did you have a traumatic experience that caused you to be constantly sad and angry? The more details you give us the better we can help you. Try to give it some time to collect your thoughts and I hope to hear from you again.
Hope this helps,
-Mel
wordsnmelanie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Acute Stress Disorder