Our partner

The Cure for Tourettes?

Tourette's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: The Cure for Tourettes?

Postby alex123 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 am

I've never personally come accross that product - so I cant vouch for it's effectiveness. i.e the parts per million or concentration of the active ingredients for FDA approved natural medicine is normally very. very low. Again I think you are looking for an easy 'way out'.

But i looked at the ingredients and it is cilantro and chollera. As mentioned chollera is great for detoxing metals, as well as parsley and coriander (cilantro).

I personally like to do things more naturally then taking a processed preparation.

Th best thing to do (and cheaper way) would be to buy lots of chollera tablets (pure tablets) and then fresh parsley and coriander then make a 'health shake' each morning for at least 1 week which contains pure mineral water (from glass bottles) and a lot of the coriander (c), parsley (p) and chollera. It would be also best to soak those herbs c & p overnight to remove any pesticides. Also you dont want to be re-injesting heavy metals so watch what you eat during that time. There's too much info to tell you in this message. It takes several weeks of research on your own part.

Then after 1 week undergo a thorough fruit fast.

You need a 3 week or 4 week plan minimum, read as much as you can about fasting, here's a good website to start with:

http://www.allaboutfasting.com/fruit-fasting.html

you need to plan your diary well. Theres no point starting a fruit fast then going out to meet friends for a beer or a Mcd's - it's pointless. You need to take it seriously.

And for the next 3 or 4 weeks take complete control of your diet. Start slow. Dont drink any tap water, coffee, alcohol etc drink only fresh organic fruit juice prepared by you (or glass bottled mineral water). Dont eat any processed foods etc no sugar. salt,, canned food etc.

Again all the information of what you need to do is available - you need to spend a lot of time to know what to not eat and drink and prepare for your body to have changes. Sauna's and hydrotherapy are also needed to be taken during the 'fast'

Again, just trying to find a magic pill or an online product is not the right way to go about it.

I've given you the answers - now it's up to you if you want to get better - it's hard work but worth it in the end.
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby vovi » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 am

My daughter is 6 going on 7. Her tourette's began abpproximately 2 weeks after she got dental work done in 2010, and yes she got metal fillings. When I noticed her tourette's the first thing that came to my mind was "could it be her dental work?" Because everything was fine before. I know my daughter. Your theory makes some sense to me and recently I have been doing research to find some way to help my daughter. I strongly feel that her dentistry has something to do with it. During my research I have come upon a website tmjstack.com and it would be something I would try for my daughter. After reading your posts I feel like removing the metal fillings on my child and trying the detox is also worth a try. and like you have mentioned our health must be taken into our own hands up to some point because treating the symptoms is just a temporary fix. I wish everyone with this condition the best!
vovi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:54 pm

Postby skwinter » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:59 pm

very interesting. my question is as we continue to consume metals in our life and have fillings why do some people remiss from tourrets. am starting metal detox worth a go as is all, also at what age did u stop, and is it completly gone?
skwinter
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:54 am

Postby CarltonTheDoorman » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 am

Tourette's starts at a very young age and because of the huge variety of tics, it's seems difficult to tell right away that the child has just had their 1st of many bouts of active tics.
A child can get a cold and after the cold has run it's course the child is still sniffling as they did when they had a stuffed up head. The sniffles continue and it really is not a cold any longer but it's now sniffle tics (inhalation or/and exhalation constant sniffling) and it took having a cold to activate the TS. First really noticeable tics are the sniffling.
From my own life long personal experience with Tourette's it starts very early in life and can taper off to almost nothing during the teen years and into early adult life. But the tics never leave for good. Long stretches of time, even years can go by with no tics or very little and then a cold or some change in routine, a new stress, etc., can be the trigger for a new round of active motor/vocal tics.

I had all my fillings changed, eat a very healthy organic diet and so on, and I still have Tourette's.
I start believing that I am finished having motor and vocal tics because of my wonderful life style changes and improvements and then, boom! Just like that, those damn tics are back and in full force, and so is my OCD heightened.
After many, many years of trying almost everything to rid myself of TS for good, unsuccessfully, I've learned to practice being calm and not taking my tics and all too seriously. Having a good sense of humor about Tourette's, being more transparent about your tics is a great way to educate others about Tourette's and also get them to interact with you and not just react to your Tourette's.

CTD
in memory of Lorenzo Music
CarltonTheDoorman
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:54 am

Postby Adrian1966 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:22 pm

I had mine before I had fillings :o/
Adrian1966
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby ViewUpHere » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 am

Yeah, mine started well before I had any dental work done. I'm pretty sure it's not related.

I also have my mercury levels monitored regularly because of my work. I'm at risk of being exposed to mercury during some of the procedures we do, so we baseline before doing anything that might expose us and measure it again afterward to make sure we weren't exposed. We also wear mercury vapor respirators and full body suits, and run monitors in the room any time we're working with the stuff, so no, we're not taking chances. So far our PPEs and procedures have been good enough that my mercury level hasn't even really twitched in the ten years I've been doing this work.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for eating a healthy balanced diet. Eat your fruits and veggies. If possible, eat them right out of the ground and right off the tree. Even better if you can grow it yourself. I'm lucky enough to live near a bunch of local growers who share their produce at farm swaps, so I can say first-hand that fresh produce is wonderful to cook with and eat. It tastes fantastic.

But I still tic.
ViewUpHere
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:54 pm

Postby alexm2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 am

As mentioned previously (but happy to repeat again) if you had tourettes before you had fillings, then the mercury would have entered your system via vaccinations! I repeat, vaccinations. Once again vaccinations.

If you have done a through detox and removed your fillings, also please make sure you are also not having regular vacinations! i.e many people have yearly flu jabs for example, the medical establishment also are happy to inject you with toxins if you are going on holiday, have an ifection etc etc. Your detox was not strong enough if you still have tics, repeat the detox until your tics are gone. Neuro damage has already been done by the mercury if you have vacinations as a baby, yearly jabs and also mercury fillings and so on, the damage will be bad.

I'm not talking about having a healthy diet, a detox is completely different from eating healthly. In fact most people's idea of eating healthy is 100% wrong. For example, how many people think taking aspartame instead of sugar is healthy? If your answer is yes, then you are sorely mistaken. How many people think drinking supermarket fruit juice or drinking water from the tap is healthy? Again if your answer is yes then do your research - you are far from right . . . supermarket fruitjuice contains many toxins (including mercury), the water from the tap again varies greatly where you live - most have fluoride added (a very nasty neuro toxin which contains aluminium - which can also cause tourettes), most also have lead and mercury! Please, please do some research . . . dont take my word for it. And please do take your "caring" governements word for it either!

Tourettes is not an overnight fix - sometimes it can take 10 years after the through detox to have noticeable effects - the neuro pathways need to rebuild themselves and often it takes time (depending on how old you are, how toxic you are, how long you have been effectd, how healthy you are, your sensitivity to mercury etc etc), without mercury being present in your diet! Keep doing yearly detox's and you will see the benefits. You are cosuming mercury, aluminium, fluoride and other toxins on a daily basis!

Also if you have regular mercury tests, great - but it doesnt mean you are safe from mercury effects. There is no safe level of mercury, most people that have tics are extremely sensitive to mercury! 1 or 2 ppb is enough. But also other metals can be involved.

I leave you with one more example - again dont take my word for it and certainly dont take the word of anyone without doing your research! Hve you head of the resent case of 12 girls in New York who started having tics at the same time? Do you wonder why and do you think it is related, yes it is. What you are not hearing (and what is being greatly suppressed by the pharma lobby, which pays the media huge amounts of money in advertising) is that all the girls all just had gardasil injections/vaccinations! Yes and mentioned what do vaccinations have - yup Thimerosal is the mercury-containing preservative used in gardasil!

http://www.naturalnews.com/034635_schoo ... _York.html

In vaccinations it is very hard to sometimes control the concnetration of mercury - they were given a higher then normal does and surprise surprise they now all have tourettes!!!!!!!
alexm2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Superabound » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

The sharp increase in autism rates over the past decades has been recently linked to antidepressant use during pregnancy, and there has been no significant link to vaccines. In some countries, as the rate of vaccination has gone down, the rate of autism has continued to increase. The most significant increase in autism diagnoses began to occur in the 1990s, which is when "Prozac" went media mainstream, and the use of antidepressants became almost as ubiquitous as that of caffeine.

I think people need to start paying more attention to the harmful chemicals they are INTENTIONALLY ingesting, rather than the ones theyre being exposed to incidentally.

(I also had mild Tourette's as a child that eventually went away, and never had a filling until i was around 18 years old)
Superabound
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:54 am

Postby alexm2 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 am

I've been proved right again!

When I posted the last message - the doctors reporting that girls in New York only vaguely mentioned that they were having tics, now they are officially saying they have tourettes like symptoms!!!

It is now 14 girls and 1 woman (a nurse! and what do nurses work with everyday? yes - vaccines!). It is due to GARDASIL vaccinations! These vaccinations contain mercury compounds - particularly Thimerosal, which is approximately 50% mercury by weight!!!!!!!

Wake up please people - you are being poisoned by the very people you went to for 'protection'.
alexm2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby detoxifier1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Definitely, metal fillings and other forms of neuro toxins, and mercury can be neurologically hazardous; but it's difficult to be free of all neuro toxins nowadays, considering our present society (unless we are an islander), and also the foods that we eat.
And any person who is already genetically compromised, and have brain and nervous system weaknesses can especially be affected by neuro toxins as well as consuming unwhole and dead (cooked) food.
But, since we can't live in a bubble and totally escape our society, It would be more empowering and advantageous for one to strengthen up their weaknesses and regenerate their cells by cleaning their body out (detoxifying) by going on an all raw diet (preferably a high fruit diet if one is really chronic-- since fruit is highest regenerator for the nerves and brain). After the cells are cleaned out from the toxins, and years of mucoid plaque, then automatically their cells (their entire body) will start to regenerate.
All diseases and disorders stem from unhealthy cells (since the entire body is made out of cells). If one has healthy cells, then disease, disorder, and imbalance can't exist. If a person's lymphatic system is healthy (it means moving the wastes out of the body) and their kidneys are filtering out the wastes (you're seeing sediment in your urine) and your bowels are moving 2 to 3 times a day, and your endocrine glands (especially your adrenal glands) are strong (producing enough steroids and neurotransmitters to neutralize stress, then even if you did absorb a neuro toxin, your body's lymphatic system would filter it right out. That's why some people can have metal fillings and not suffer from it. They either have a strong genetic imprint and/or have a very alkalized and efficient working bodily system and organs.
detoxifier1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

PreviousNext

Return to Tourette's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post