Our partner

The Cure for Tourettes?

Tourette's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: The Cure for Tourettes?

Postby alexm » Mon May 17, 2010 3:22 am

That's expensive - but it is worth it, mine was a bit cheaper as i had it done many years ago. Make sure he replaces them with non-mercury fillings!

Yes you can get them replaced all in one go. I had them all taken out at one time, I had about 10-12 fillings in total.

You dont need a general anesthetic, just a local one. I was wide awake when the dentist did mine, it didnt hurt due to the anesthetic (but also something I remember him saying about the nerves in the teeth that have fillings are dead - if i remember correctly). Of course when they remove the mercury fillings some mercury can be absorbed into the body (vapour, small particles), but a good dentist will try to minimise this as much as possible. As after your fillings are removed you will need to get rid of the mercury not only in your body that has been stored-up, but also the mercury just absobed by the body in getting the amalgams removed. Pure Chlorella tablets are very good, a fruit fast for a week is also good (combined with saunas and colonics) - this is the method I did combined with high doses of chlorella, eating green foods such as parsley etc. There are other methods too, do your own research dont just take my word for it - there's many books out there which provide great insight.

In a short time you will get much better mental clarity too (I can attest to that) as mercury has many effects - all brain related.

And yes certain fish contain a lot of mercury - and like fish, the human body accumulates mercury.

All the best,
alexm
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby lilybet » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I can't help but be sceptical about this;

I agree that mercury, in large quantities, can be damaging to the human body in all kinds of ways, many of which we're yet to learn about.

However, I don't believe it 'caused' your tourettes. I've no fillings, mercury or otherwise, I don't eat fish and I can't remember the last time I was vacinnated, so it was in my childhood. I started developing tourettes symptoms after suffering an illness that caused neurological damage in my late teens.

In addition to my doubts about the fillings and your cure, eleven is a very common age for tourettes symptoms to begin and for a large number of people with the illness the symptoms greatly reduce, if not vanish altogether, in adulthood. Whilst I don't doubt that your symptoms could have been effected by your fillings and vaccinations (for who can prove 100% that they DON'T effect such things) I'm more inclined to believe that you were simply the age that the illness effects, and are one of the lucky sufferers whose symptoms ease with adulthood.

If it were that simple to 'cure', nobody would have to live with it. And yet we do.
lilybet
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am

Postby alex123 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 am

It's great to be sceptical - I'm very glad you are.

just do your own research. The fact that tourettes starts at the age of around 10/11 years old is that is the time that most children have fillings or have extra vaccinations (or booster doses from injections) at school. If you dont have mercury fillings then great - but the tourettes would have started from something else - likely vaccinations, or other entry to the body of heavy metals (not always mercury, lead can cause similar problems). But many types of cheap candy also contain heavy metals, as well as do soft drinks cans - aluminium particles are released by acidic drinks. There are many ways to injest metals without fully realising. Tourettes show up in people that are hyper sensitive to metals.

As mentioned metal welders suffer from tics due to their exposure to heavy metals from welding - they are breathing in large doses of metal vapour. People that are higly sensitive to (heavy) metals (particulary mercury and lead) only need a very small amount to have noticeable effects.

Look at this for example:

http://www.classactioncentral.com/2010/ ... treatment/

The FDA wants to ban people selling chelation products, these are very cheap products that people use to clean their bodies of heavy metals. Autism is caused by mercury vaccinations (again something that is strongly denied by the medical industry). Dont forget the tabacco industry still denies that cigarettes cause cancer. Why would the FDA want to ban something that is cheap & effective? But it allows other drugs onto the market such as Avandia which has killed many hundreds of people (diabetes is easily cured by natural methods), Bextra - again it caused thousands to die prematurly by causing strokes. The list of products the FDA has said is safe only to be found deadly years later is too numerous to mention here. Aspartame (do a good search for effects of aspartame) and fluoride in water (again do your own independent research on the real effects of fluoride on the body) are also extremely bad for the brain.

Do you know where the water companies get fluoride from? Fluoride is added to water supplies under the assumption that it is good for our teeth. I strongly refute that - but thats a different matter. Fluoride is a byproduct of the chemical industry and is collected in chimney scrubbers. Yep they are collected by filters that stop the heaviest of smoke before it is released into the atmosphere. China produces the most fluoride and this is always contaminated by . . .guess what? Yes, heavy metals.

Undergo a metal detox and see the real benefits for yourself. The proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating.

And above all - stay sceptical - but most of all stay sceptical of people that say 'he's got weapons of mass distruction', 'I didnt inhale', 'I never had sex with that women', 'mission accomplished' . . .
Last edited by alex123 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby poweranimals » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Interesting. I've had tourettes for about as long as I can remember and I don't recall being exposed to any mercury in the past. If only it were that simple.
poweranimals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

Postby alex123 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 am

Haha - well 'poweranimal' it is that simple.

It's amazing why people dont try a very simple (but thorough) metal detox. What have you got to lose?

Let me give you just 3 examples: malaria, diabetes & cancer. I think the general medical industry would all agree in that those 3 conditions are not easily 'curable' and are quite serious, with a considerable amount of drugs needed by a patient that has one of these diseases to have a good chance of survival.

1) Malaria. Jim Humble, this is the guy that has cured malaria (and other mosquito-borne diseases) by a very simple and cheap method. But ignored by mainstream doctors. (search for Jim Humble and MMS).
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 233997302#

2) Diabetes. Search for Dr. Joel D. Wallach. The Dr that has cured diabetes, it is just a simple natural mineral supplement. And note this is a very simple cure not a TREATMENT, i.e. you dont need to take it the rest of your life - like injecting insulin. Did you know that doctors call people with diabetes 'cash cows'?

3) Cancer. Did you know that Gandhi cured cancer in the 1950's ? Search for flax seeds and vitamin B17 (others include apricot seeds) or search for Dr. Tullio Simoncini or even 'salvestrols'. Cancer is a fungus.
Unfortunately mainstream medicine has been turned into a mafia, where doctors have to sing from the songsheet otherwise they get kicked out of the industry and now only provide treatments (which are overly expensive) not cures, treating someone is much more profitable than curing. Jim Humble for example has cured malaria but again his cure is not promoted as it doesnt cost anything, either does the dozen or so proven cures for cancer - found by other doctors - including: taking salvestrols, fasting, eating apricot seeds, taking vitamin B17, hemp seeds, as well as sodium bicarbonate etc. The mainstream treatment for cancer is chemotherapy or radiotherapy - both actually cause cancer. . .it works as it kills all the cells in your body (all the good cells and the cancer also) but it always returns as you are not treating the cause - only the symptoms, and in the end your immune system has been completely distroyed by the radiation. And that 'treatment' is very very expensive.

Unfortunatley alot of people turn to alternative cures as a very last resort when they realise that chemotherapy is not working and they are on their last legs - and often it is too late - but even then the success rate for alternative cures are extremely high, but if they are taken without chemo they are 100% effective. Did you know that the medical term for 'cure' is lasting 5 years after diagnosis - that's right if you lived 5 years and then died the next day (even if you still have cancer) you would be classed as cured by mainstream doctors. The actual % rate of curing cancer by chemotherapy is less than 1%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azsq_wDFseI

Jason Vale cured his cancer by taking vitamin b17 (from apple pips) - why havent you heard of him? Ask yourself. Also ask yourself why was he imprisoned shortly after this TV interview for telling people of this cheap and natural cure. he wasnt making any money from it - just telling people.

It's time to wake up.
Last edited by alex123 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby alex123 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 am

In addition - not remembering being exposed to mercury (and dont forget it not just mercury) doesnt mean anything.

All babies are vaccinated at birth, and generally have over 20 vaccinations by 2 years old. Mercury is cumulitive, everyones body contains trace amounts of mercury from an early age - when they go over a particular threshold then you have observable symptoms. And as mentioned it doesnt have to be mercury. And everyone's sensitivity is slightly different.

Lead pipes are still often used in old houses - and if you drink water that comes from those pipes you will be drinking trace amounts of lead - and guess what lead is a heavy metal.

General water supplies can easily be contaminated also - remember the movie 'Erin Brockovich'? That's based on a true story. Hexavalent chromium is a metal . . .and the symptoms of chromium poisioning is, anyone? yes you got it: THE SAME AS THOSE WHO ARC WELD METALS - in other words tics and other tourettes symptoms! (dont take my word for it search in wikipedia).

You think companies will come up to you and say "i did this to you'? 'Sorry, please sue me'?
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby alex123 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 am

Also,

Do you know what causes Tardive Dyskinesia?

Maybe you dont even know what Tardive Dyskinesia is? If you have Tourettes you should know, dont you wonder why you dont know - and why your doctor didnt tell you? Study all you can about it. And study the effects of mercury, mercury fillings, vaccinations, heavy metals, and also aspartame, fluoride. Be proactive, warn others, tell others. Knowledge is power. Dont let anyone stand in the way of truth - stand up for it.

Study the benefits of detoxing, raw food diets, fruit fasting - i could go on. Just open your eyes.

Well, tardive dyskinesia is characterized by repetitive, involuntary movements, such as grimacing, rapid eye blinking, tics, shouting etc etc. Seem familar?

Do you wonder why Tourettes and Tardive Dyskinesia are so similar? In fact doctors cant tell the difference between the two. The medical industry seems to be stumped. . .

Search for Dr Andrew Wakefield who found that vaccinations caused serious conditions like autism and in particular gastrointestinal disorders (mercury in those vaccinations is what caused those problems) - what do doctors say causes Tardive Dyskinesia? Usage of drugs for gastrointestinal disorders . . . Do you see a link? They can also be onset by the use of antipsychotic drugs . . .do you know what the ingredients are of those drugs? Take a guess.

http://www.thedailybell.com/1089/Dr-And ... ution.html

how about another view on mercury? see below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0RLmb8E ... re=related
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby poweranimals » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

You raise some good points I suppose. Personally I wouldn't even know where to begin. I don't have any real medical insurance and I have a feeling that the insurance I do have wouldn't cover metal detox.
poweranimals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby alex123 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 am

Sorry I dont understand your point?

You dont think your medical insurance will cover metal detoxing? Sorry but I find that quite funny.

To detox is very, very easy to do and very, very cheap. I dont think you really have understood what I was saying. If you dont want to get better then that's your choice - if you do want to get better then read some books on detoxing - the beauty of the internet is that there is a lot of great information around and you can read for free . . .search good sources and read all you can or go to the library or local bookshop. Why dont you take your body and your health in your hands for a change? Thats the whole point.

Fruit fasting taken with with chlorella is very, very effective. Chelation therapy could be considered but I would advice going to see a herbalist, Ayurvedic practioner or homeopathist for additional advice etc. But you can do it all yourself.

If you really want to get better than you have to be proactive - there is no miracle pill to take which will make you instantly better in one day. It can take weeks and months of hard work, looking after what you eat and drink in a very regimented and systematic way.

Dont rely on a doctor that has been indoctranated by learning parot fashion what is in very old medical books - written by pharmaceutical companies. There are very good doctors out there but they have entered a system that is not good and not designed for curing, its a business. Doctors become doctors for the money now. not to help people unfortunately. A 'normal' doctor wont rock the boat and risk being kicked out and disbarred. But some do speak the truth and now the truth is out.

The general medical industry hates alternative medicine as it is very cheap, more effective and has rarely any side effects. As we speak the drug industry want to ban all access to natural medicine. Search CODEX ALIMENTARIUS.

And as mentioned take your body and your health in your hands for a change.
alex123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby poweranimals » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:34 pm

What do you think of this? I did a search on metal detox and it's what I came up with.

http://www.detoxmetals.com/
poweranimals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

PreviousNext

Return to Tourette's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post