Our partner

Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Sensitivity

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Sensitivity

Postby Junn » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi there!

I am looking for participants for my MSc research project on trait emotional intelligence and interpersonal sensitivity as well as introversion.

Participants should be 18+ years old and fluent in English.

The purpose of this study is to investigate the relation between trait emotional intelligence and interpersonal sensitivity. Within the literature there are two distinct concepts of emotional intelligence (trait and ability) which are measured differently and represent emotional intelligence in different ways but are expected to correlate with interpersonal sensitivity.

You will be asked to fill in a short demographic questionnaire followed by a three short questionnaires and a slightly longer interpersonal sensitivity test featuring a set of short video clips.
These will consist of a variety of different social situations and you will be asked to decide which situation fits best. The survey will take approximately 20-25 minutes of your time.

If you're interested in taking part in this research study please follow this link:
https://hertspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/ ... oTggL4nd9H

All responses will be anonymous and confidential.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Junn
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Sensitivity

Postby loise » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 am

hi Junn,
it was an interesting survey and very well done!! thanks!
just a question, I have and old computer so when I was going to get the results,
I got only the introspective scale and then my computer went down...is there a way to get the other results?
thanks anyway, usually I changed my mind once started the survey, but this one kept me going!!
good job !
loise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Sensitivity

Postby Junn » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Apologies for the late reply and thanks a lot for your feedback. Very helpful to get feedback from participants! If you've already completed your questionnaire then I doubt just clicking the link to the study again will help you but give it a try anyways and see what happens. The only way I might be able to identify your response in my pool is through your IP address since all responses are anonymous and the software itself only stores IPs and assigns random codes to participants. So if you're fine with that you can send me a private message with your IP and I can retrieve it for you and send you your results that way.
Junn
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Surveys & Studies

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post