Our partner

Online Survey: Cosmetic surgery - BDD

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

Online Survey: Cosmetic surgery - BDD

Postby Linda2014 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:43 am

Hi everybody,

I'm Linda from Germany and I study psychology. We are running an online survey about people who (might) suffer from body dysmorphic disorder and who have undergone one (or more) cosmetic surgeries because of that suffering. The survey is part of my master thesis and you will help very much if you participate. Every participant is of importance. The survey is completely anonymous.
If you feel addressed to and would like to participate follow the link below:

https://www.unipark.de/uc/bdd/surgery/

Your participation will help to better understand BDD and the impact of cosmetic surgeries on one’s life. Gained knowledge will help to develop (further and new) treatment concepts for people who are still not happy with how they look like after the surgery. This study will take about 20 minutes to complete and you can choose to discontinue your study participation at any time.

If you have questions or comments you can email us at bddresearch@wwu.de
The principal investigator of this study is Prof. Dr. Ulrike Buhlmann at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany. All data collected will be kept completely confidential, and the survey is completely anonymous (that is, no identifying information such as your name or email address will be collected).

PS: If you know someone who could be interested in the survey I would be delighted if you give the link to that person.
Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards,
Linda
Linda2014
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Online Survey: Cosmetic surgery - BDD

Postby Linda2014 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 am

PS: Just to let you know:
"Cosmetic surgery" also includes dental, dermatological, paraprofessional or minimally invasive treatments.

https://www.unipark.de/uc/bdd/surgery/

Thanks a lot to all those that have already participated!
We are still searching for more volunteers :)
You really do a good deed by participating, you help a lot!!
Linda2014
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Surveys & Studies

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post