Our partner

Your Experiences With Cyber Bullying

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

Your Experiences With Cyber Bullying

Postby spuggylad » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 am

I am conducting a survey into peoples experiences with bullying and in particular cyber bullying. I am creating a number of articles around this subject area for my final project work at Leeds Metropolitan University and I'm really interested to hear about different peoples situations from individuals who have been directly involved with bullying.

I would be thrilled if anyone would be so kind as to help me out by answering the survey which is only 9 questions long and should definitely not take longer than 10 minutes to answer (that's even if you leave very detailed answers!)

My final projects will be created in the format of a newspaper and so I will be requiring permission to use the information you provide in these pieces of work, so please kindly read the disclaimer below:

DISCLAIMER

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WOULD BE UNWILLING FOR ME TO USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IN EITHER OF THE ARTICLES I PRODUCE.

IF YOU POST A RESPONSE THEN I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE GRANTING PERMISSION FOR ME TO REFERENCE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE

IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH NOT REMAINING ANONYMOUS IN MY ARTICLES THEN PLEASE ATTACH A NAME TO YOUR POST SO I CAN REFERENCE YOU WITHIN THE WRITING.

IF YOU WISH TO WITHDRAW YOUR COMMENTS AT ANY TIME THEN I WILL REMOVE THEM AND WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM IN MY WORK.

THANK YOU

If you would prefer to answer the questions in a private space, then the survey can be filled out on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FQG78VB where only I will be able to see your answers.
If you would prefer to contact me via email to discuss the questions or anything regarding the issue then do not hesitate to contact me at r.spivey6966@student.leedsmet.ac.uk

I have no problem with you avoiding any of the questions if you are not willing to answer them, but any information you do give will be a massive help!

1. Have You Ever Been Directly Involved in Bullying/Cyber Bullying?

2. Were You The One Being Bullied Or Were You Being The Bully?

3. What Was The Nature/Cause Of The Bullying?

4. How Old Were You When The Bullying Occurred?

5. How Long Ago Was It?

6. Did You Inform Anyone Of The Incident At The Time? If Not, Have You Since Informed Someone? Who Did You Inform?

7. Has The Incident Had Repercussions That Still Affect You Now? What Are They? If Not, How Did You Overcome Them?

8. Either Before Or After The Event, Have You Aided Anyone Else You Have Seen That Is Being A Victim Of Bullying/Cyber Bullying?

9. Is There Any More Information You Could Share About Your Experiences With Bullying That Could Help To Raise Awareness As To How Prominent And Damaging Bullying/Cyber Bullying Can Be?

A big thank you to anyone who helps me out by answering any of these questions! Hopefully they can work towards a much broader understanding of cyber bullying and the affects that it can have on people!

I will be uploading the articles to an online space when they are completed and will post a link in this thread so anyone who is involved will be able to see the finished product!
spuggylad
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Surveys & Studies

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post