Our partner

Mindfulness, Cognition, and OC Behaviour Online Survey

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

Mindfulness, Cognition, and OC Behaviour Online Survey

Postby jonorasmussen1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:45 am

Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am a masters student at the Cairnmillar Institute in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently looking for participants to take part in my online survey. I'm investigating the relationships between several interesting cognitive factors (Inferential confusion, different beliefs), mindfulness, and obsessive thinking & behaviour.

ANYONE can take part in the study (all ages etc.). Participation involves completing an online questionnaire and takes approximately 20 minutes. If you could fill it out, and perhaps send it on to other people you know, that would be much appreciated. Participant responses are completely confidential and anonymous. The study has been approved by the Cairnmillar Human Research Ethics Committee. If you have any questions, please contact me via email at:
1233-13@cairnmillar.edu.au

https://www.research.net/s/inferentialsurvey

Thanks so much for your time.
jonorasmussen1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Mindfulness, Cognition, and OC Behaviour Online Survey

Postby loise » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Hi! I found your survey very interesting! thanks!
a bit surprise with some questions that I considered very personal and not related to some kind of mental disorder.
I am curious of my results, is there a way to receive them?
loise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

Postby jonorasmussen1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:43 am

Hi everyone,

I'm once again looking for participants for my online survey - specifically, anyone who has obsessive-compulsive disorder, or who experiences some other form of significant ANXIETY in their daily life. If you experience obsessive-compulsive symptoms or significant anxiety, it'd be much appreciated if you could fill out the survey. Alternatively, you could pass the study on to someone you know who suffers from anxiety. Your responses could help us better understand the different factors that contribute to obsessive-compulsive symptoms, and ultimately lead to improvements to interventions to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Thanks
jonorasmussen1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:44 pm

Postby Jaylorann765 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:50 am

I did the survey and found my anxiety level increasing as I did it, but I was able to complete it. I don't really understand how you can analyze the data though, unless the traumatic event description is enough for you.
Jaylorann765
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am

Return to Surveys & Studies

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post