Our partner

what do you think?

Substance Abuse Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: NewSunRising, Wally58

what do you think?

Postby chasms » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:51 pm

despite the fact that therapists have told me i am a "user" i still dont accept it. i use drugs to cope. but i dont think im an addict? i want some other opinions. i would smoke weed every day for months in order to cope with my anxiety and depression. i went to a party and did molly and had a psychotic break for 3 days. i did acid a handful of time until i ended up having a seizure. these two experiences helped me learn to stay away from harder drugs. i still drink occasionally and smoke weed and take adderrall. i also take mucinex. i did amphetamine for like 4 days straight. ive tried other drugs but was never addicted. i still am in denial . i do all this to cope and just get out of my head...never for fun. sometimes i take one too many of my valium just to see if it will help more but that never gets me high because my tolerance (ive been taking it for a year for severe anxiety) i view it as just self medication though. which is still bad, i know...i dont want to stop because drugs are the only way for me to get out of my ****ing head. im 19...i think its normal for people my age to experiment with drugs?i know i have an addictive personality because its very hard for me to stop or think clearly before i want to use anything
DX: ocd, gad, depression, bpd, schizoaffective depressed type
RX: vraylar, neurontin, remeron, valium, lithium
past RX: geodon, risperdal, abilify, prozac, wellbutrin, baclofen, hydroxyzine, trazadone, zoloft, klonopin, cymbalta, latuda, loxapine, rexulti, seroquel, luvox, saphris
chasms
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: what do you think?

Postby Oliveira » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:38 am

Are you happy with yourself, enjoying your use and finding that it does not affect your life negatively?
Currently working on my upcoming signature.
Oliveira
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Substance Abuse Disorders Forum