Our partner

male nipple stimuation

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

male nipple stimuation

Postby twister » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:27 pm

I like to get my husband excited by stimulating his nipples. Sometimes when he is asleep I will roll his nipples between my fingers and he will move and get erect. I have even made him come quickly by suckling on his nipples. He says he does not like it but it always makes him excited. We will snuggled on the couch and I have tease his nipples while watching tv. He gets hard then too.

Do any other women like to do that to their men?

Do any men like it? Would you stop her from doing it?

BTW I like having it done to me if he does it right.
twister

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby jocasey » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:07 pm

im addicted to my mans nipples...trouble is he find them too sensitive to be touched.but hey that dont stop me from having a little suck when we make love and it always makes him comes real fast lol.and then he moans about me taking advantage of his nipples
jocasey
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

8 nlvnit

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:09 am

I love sucking my husbands nipples and working my mouth slowly down to his genitals. He loves it and it turns me on.

mine loves it and denies it too

Postby amotherof2 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:51 pm

My husband says he does not like nipple stimulation but he lies. It gets him excited. Once when he made fun of me when I was pumping my breasts. I would use a dual breast pump for 40 minutes several times a day. (Two kids on breast milk). I bet him he could not do it for 20 minutes at the lowest setting. He was on it for 10 minutes before he popped off. I loved it. We do it a lot during sex and even use the pump on occassion. I encourage anyone to try it. He will love it.
amotherof2

nipple jewelry

Postby atease » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:31 pm

Any one ever put nipple jewelry on your man or yourself? They make non-piercing nipple jewelry. It really turns us on to wear it. When I want to get him excited I put shields or dangles on him. I usually end up wearing some too. With a sweatshirt on no ones knows. Do not wear a bra with them on.
atease

nipplecharms.com

Postby Barb » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:35 pm

We get our jewelry from nipple charms dot com. Only problem is the pricing is per charm not for a pair. We usually buy them in pairs. The selection is nice. Obviously we both like nipple stimulation. My husband was glad to see other men like it too.
Barb

Postby me2 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:35 am

My wife likes doing this to me as well and its a turn on for her. As for myself, there are times when it really gets me going and other times when it is too sensitive for various reasons, such as tempature etc.

There have been a few times when I was probably half way aroused when she would do this and bring me to a very intense orgasm. Its really strange to have such an intense orgasm without her even touching my penis. Right before and during my orgsm, its like my nipple is having a little one too.
me2

Postby RickM » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:55 am

I am a 43-year-old man who loves it when women pay attention to my nipples. My masturbation technique both as a teenager and today includes stimulation of my nipples while my right hand stimulates my penis. I would fantasize touching a female's nipples and breasts at those times. When I first started having intercourse, I had to be careful because I would often come (prematurely) if I or my partner inadvertently touched my nipples. One partner would indicate her readiness for me to come by stimulating both nipples simultaneously. It would always be unexpected and I would come immediately. My current partner and I stimulate eachother's nipples during intercourse, especially in the female-superior position, and, when she performs oral sex on me or masturbates me, I can stimulate both nipples simultaneously.
RickM

Postby Vickie1234 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:07 am

My guy is kind of overweight and has soft, flabby breasts, kind of like a girl. He also has big nipples which really get stiff when he's cold or when I turn him on. Sometimes I reach around from behind and cup his breasts and tweak his nipples and I have shown him what I like him to do to my breasts. As soon as I touch him, he gets an erection.
Vickie1234

Nipples

Postby robertr2 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Most males would find that very enjoyable. A few might think it is homo. My first sexual experince involved an older man rubbing my chest and my nipples. Later on years I would rub and pull on my nipples as I masterbated. Never had a woman do that to me.
robertr2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post