Our partner

2 Questions - Shemales and Attraction (not the usual)

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

2 Questions - Shemales and Attraction (not the usual)

Postby Fairies » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

1. What is it that some men find attractive with some shemales sexually? Is it the idea of a women being the dominator? I just don't quite get it...

I'm starting the whole male to female process and everybody tells me finding love is hard once you get there. But I have heard lately about this new trend of men being attracted to shemales? I'm asking the question above because when I'm having sex with a man I would like to be the 'female' otherwise it feels wrong and slutty.

To be honest, I think it really ruins our experience as women when men are eventually attracted to the female role in sex.

2. Could it be that men are actually attracted to shemales because they sense their huge amount of estrogen (HRT)?
Fairies
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: 2 Questions - Shemales and Attraction (not the usual)

Postby Chucky » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi,

Look at it this way: Many men had fantasies about Lara Croft, a computer-generated woman. She's not real, and certainly has no oestrogen. The brain can confuse us at times. If we see something/one that looks like a woman, we'll become aroused, no matter what it is. Shemales, despite being males, look like women and can be attractive.

I know a guy who converted from male to female, from Australia and, on the contrary, he (now she) is enjoying her sex life.
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post