Our partner

Infatuated or attracted towards my brother wife

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Infatuated or attracted towards my brother wife

Postby Bhavesh » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

I am a man of 31 years old living with my elder brother and his wife who is 2/3 years younger than me,,she got married with my brother in 2003 and since then i am being infatuated with her ,,in the beginning 2 years i had lot of fun with her which brought me much closer to her as well as she was enjoying my company, as i used to touch her kiss her on her cheeks,hug her kiss her hands,,i used to make my penis touch with her ass and she never stopped me doing this as i think she too liked it,, but when she became mother her feelings towards me became less and less and gradually now i am stuck because i want her to become the same woman when she used to enjoy whenever i touch her or hug her,,, i know that this is wrong as she is my Brother's wife but i cannot control my feeling as she is a designed woman and i am really still very very much attracted towards her,, recently my marriage is fixed but i still am infatuated with her as i desire to have a secret sex with me,, iknow this sound wrong but i had tried many ways to forget her but all failed,,, Please help
Bhavesh
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Infatuated or attracted towards my brother wife

Postby SmileXx » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

You're not going to get her to be the same woman she was.

She's a mother now, which means that she has different responsibilities and worries and interests.
None of which include you anymore.
She's probably not going to want to have an affair with you as she's now the mother of your brother's child.
That changes the relationship dynamic between her and your brother.

In a word, you're SOL.
I'd focus on becoming infatuated with YOUR wife instead.
I mean, she IS your wife.
If you don't love her like a wife, well... then I'd recommend divorce...
Then you can go find someone else who acts like your sister in law used to.
Without causing marrital issues for you, your wife, your brother or your sister in law.

Just a thought.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

veloruia wrote:We all have a bit of Smile in us.

onebravegirl wrote:Shine on and Smile on my beautiful 2D pal.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Bhavesh » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks for the reply but she used to behave the same after becoming a mother also but now after her son has grown up to 5 years she has changed in that way ,, even after becoming mother for lets say for 2 years she used to enjpy my company and i used to touch her ass, kiss her hug her kiss her cheeks etc,,,, but this sudden change has just come after she started working in a school as a teacher,,, its not that i do not kiss her now or she stops me directly but now also whenever i try to kiss her cheeks i feel that she is not interested or her reaction just tell me another story!!!!! please help as i am really attracted towards her @@@@@@
Bhavesh
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby SmileXx » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay, then leave your wife and propose to your sister in law.
But honestly, she seems uninterested.
Why pursue someone that no longer cares.

It could be that she's simply grown bored of you.
That does happen... quite often.
It could be that she's filling the space she used you to fill with her new job.
Any way you slice it, she's not responsive to you, and since she's not YOUR wife, it's not as though I can say "go see a sex therapist" or something like that.
You could always just ask her what changed and if she wants to sleep with you. I mean, it's the direct approach but it's faster than tip toeing around the issue and wondering.

I'm against the idea of you having an affair with her anyway, but in general it's not really an area that you can really give the same kind of advice for anyway.

The first thing you should do is leave YOUR wife.
Because playing around behind her back is disrespectful to her.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Bhavesh » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks once again for your quick reply!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all i am not yet married i am just engagaed please read the question as i mentioned that my marriage is fixed!!!!!not yet married and currently i am living with my elder brother and his wife ,,,, may be i really wanted my would be wife should be like my sister in law as far as looks are concerned (which unfortunately did not happen) that is why i am going nuts now as i always think of my brother wife kissing me and i really want to see her naked also i know that this is totally wrong as she is my brother wife but i cannot control the sex addiction with her,,, i do STILL KISS HER CHEEKS AND SHE DOES NOT STOP ME EITHER DOING SO BUT I FEEL THAT HER PASSION WHICH WAS BEFORE IN HER FACE IS MISSING NOW AND I FEEL THAT I SHOULD NOT KISS HER CHEEKS OR TOUCH HER ASS ANYMORE

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
Bhavesh
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby SmileXx » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Bhavesh wrote:I FEEL THAT I SHOULD NOT KISS HER CHEEKS OR TOUCH HER ASS ANYMORE

Then maybe you shouldn't.

Do you mean an arranged marriage?
Like your parents decided for you?
What's your first language?
It doesn't seem to English...

Just collecting background information.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Bhavesh » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Yes you are right i mean i am Indian by Nationality and normally we speak Hindi and English..... Please advice me what to do as i am thinking a lot in this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really still do KISS HER CHEEKS now too and she never stops me doing this verbally but her face just tells the story that she is not like before!!!!! when i used to touch my Penis to her ASS,,,, of late i have been only KISSING HER CHEEKS AND TOUCHING HER ASS,,, THAT IS ALL not like before where i used to hug her a lot and kiss her boobs also ,,,, please tell me what t o do now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks
Bhavesh
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby SmileXx » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 pm

My only advice is that you leave her alone.

That's all I can give you in good conscience.
Maybe someone else can be more helpful.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Bhavesh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Thnaks very very much for your time and advice,,,i will try to implement on it and try to see the difference,,, well for now i will find it very difficult to forget her but may be with time everything will fade away even those memories when my Brother wife used to enjoy my company and let her ASS touch my PENIS,,,

Thanks once again!@
Bhavesh
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post