Our partner

Head rush

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Head rush

Postby EllenB » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I can get the biggest head rush ever by masturbating a certan way. I just want to know if this is normal or not.

I sit in a chair and masturbate until I am just about to have an orgasm. Then when its starting and I know nothing can stop it, I stand up and have it that way. Its really intense and there is this fantastic head rush almost like the high from a drug. I can't really explain it. The only danger is sometimes I lose my orgasm, like it goes away and doesn't happen. I need to wait until it starts to happen so there is no chance of it disappearing. Once I start cumming I stand up and it's just this huge wave of pleasure like a rush of electricity. I cant really explain it better than that.

Am I weird or what?
EllenB
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Head rush

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi, no you are not weird at all the way that I look at it is that you're just making the feeling last longer. Nothing wrong with that.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 am

Postby max550 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I think you're going for pleasure and I think that's normal. Just be aware that a strong head rush can make you lose balance and fall over whatever object happens to be near you. You can get hurt if you don't take precautions. Another concern I have is what this practice might lead you to doing in the future. It sounds dangerously close to asphyxiation during orgasm and I know some women like that. So I ask you not to move on to that because that's really dangerous.

I don't have head rushes myself when I stand up unless I'm physically ill or something, and usually what I do is lower my head immediately to make the sensation go away. I particularly don't like head rushes and I'm concerned about falling down and hitting my head on something.
max550
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby EllenB » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 pm

max550 wrote:I think you're going for pleasure and I think that's normal. Just be aware that a strong head rush can make you lose balance and fall over whatever object happens to be near you. You can get hurt if you don't take precautions. Another concern I have is what this practice might lead you to doing in the future. It sounds dangerously close to asphyxiation during orgasm and I know some women like that. So I ask you not to move on to that because that's really dangerous.

It only happens if im having an orgasm and i stand up while its happening. lol I do get very shaky and weak but im in control and I dont fall over. id never try to cut off my air or strangle myself!! its just this weird feeling like im going to collapse or faint. but that doesnt happen it just continues on into a great orgasm and then when its over i am weak as a kitten.
EllenB
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby UK-SW » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Never tried that before but I'll give it a go. Though being a guy it might not work.
UK-SW
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby max550 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I forgot to say something important, which is that this might make you prefer masturbation over actual sex and it could get in the way between you and your boyfriend. I particularly don't think your boyfriend should have any authority over what you like, but not every man thinks like that.
max550
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Return to Sexuality Forum