Our partner

Perversion

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Perversion

Postby Vyn » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 am

How common is it for someone to seemingly be attracted to perversion? To be more aroused the more perverted an act is?

I ask because I seem to be attracted to that. Certain acts moreso than others, but in general, with few exceptions, the more perverted an act is, the more aroused it makes me.

And the last part of this, which might sound awkward, I'm not sure, is the fact I'm a virgin. And because of my social issues I'll probably always be one.
To some I go fast
To others I am slow
Some need me free
Others in control
My laws are absolute
And none yet have been broken
Invisible I be
Yet all can see me
Vyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby two_roads » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Define " perversion". The vision of this concept may be very subjective.

To me, nothing is perverted unless it involves force and unwillingness on either side.
two_roads
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Postby MrBlues » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 am

Sex wouldn't be sex without taboos. It wouldn't be naughty and without that it might just be disgusting. Even with a taboo some get a powerful guilt trip once they've dropped out of the groove and see what they have done.

there is some good science that suggests that the more edgy you are the greater the sex - the two are hormonally similar. There is a foot bridge in london across the Thames that bounces in the wind. They tested random people before and after crossing the bridge and people after were definately more sexually responsive have had their adrenaline pumped.

Why not use that to fake it a bit. If you want to attract a reasonably normal g/f or b/f why not do a few roller coaster rides before your romantic dinner rather than terrorise them just to get off!!?

Note that is opposite to the long-term stress that you might experience when slipping behind on mortgage payments and seeing the looming default and repossession. That kills sex.
MrBlues
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Vyn » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 pm

While it is indeed subjective, your definition is far off what mine is. Society tends to define perversion as pretty much any non-normal sex, IE: not missionary style vaginal penetration.

I’m attracted far more to anal/oral sex than vaginal, attracted far more to “odd” positions than missionary. Going into more depth, bondage, domination, and submission are yet far more attractive. Not in the sense where I wish to inflict pain upon a partner (other than that pain which more fully heightens pleasure). Still farther into the “perverted” spectrum is attraction to being penetrated by a woman with toys, being strap-ons or what-have-you. It just seems that the more perverted the act is, whether I’m the dominant or the submissive, the more I’m attracted to it.

As for attracting a more normal girlfriend, that’s pretty much impossible. I have SAD so creating a relationship is nigh impossible. While it’s something I would be interested in, opening up in that respect is… difficult to say the least. Also a “normal” partner isn’t something I’d probably be attracted to anyway.

Finally, you seem to think that I want to scare, or cause pain to my partner and that’s not even close to a goal of mine in sex, that’s the exact opposite! My goal is to get them off as many times as possible disregarding my own my physical desires. And the fact that bringing that/those orgasms to my partner would bring more pleasure to me than my own orgasm.
To some I go fast
To others I am slow
Some need me free
Others in control
My laws are absolute
Invisible I be
Yet all can see me
Vyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby exl2398 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 am

I don't mind perversion.

I love the idea of rough sex, too.
exl2398
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:43 am

Postby two_roads » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Freud classified tongue kissing as perversion. I don't believe in such strict criteria, especially in the context of modern society / culture.

By Freud, anything except the coital act ( penis into vagina ) is a perversion.

:?
two_roads
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 pm

two_roads wrote:Freud classified tongue kissing as perversion. I don't believe in such strict criteria, especially in the context of modern society / culture.

By Freud, anything except the coital act ( penis into vagina ) is a perversion.

:?

LOL, well said haha
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Postby Vyn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I suppose that could be one way to classify it. Scientifically speaking it would be correct as that's all that's required to produce offspring. So I can see why he would classify it that way.

Though if you do classify it like that, you better be one REALLY religious person lmao.
To some I go fast
To others I am slow
Some need me free
Others in control
My laws are absolute
Invisible I be
Yet all can see me
Vyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby two_roads » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Vyn wrote:I suppose that could be one way to classify it. Scientifically speaking it would be correct as that's all that's required to produce offspring. So I can see why he would classify it that way.

Though if you do classify it like that, you better be one REALLY religious person lmao.

lol

well he says that " touch" with hands is also a perversion.. kissing, hugging, cheek kissing, - all perversion. Then in the next sentence he says all these perversions happen due to the lack of " coital act" which is the only that is pure.

LMAO :lol: * laughs *
two_roads
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Vyn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 am

Yeesh if humanity managed to do that I doubt we'd've continued as a species much past 10000 BC.
Wtf is the point of having sex if you... don't have sex? I mean if it didn't cause physical pleasure then people wouldn't do it. Hence why humans are wired to feel good when they orgasm because that's reproduction, one of the 2 primary objectives of anything living. And how can you really just put yourself in her without causing stimulus? No point in copulation if you can't orgasm because you won't have a child if you don't get sperm in the womb.

The ironic part here is that a virgin is saying that ><
To some I go fast
To others I am slow
Some need me free
Others in control
My laws are absolute
Invisible I be
Yet all can see me
Vyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6