Our partner

Extreme sexual frustration. EXTREME!!!!

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Postby Parador » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 pm

I always compliment women on their hair and jewelry. I've flirted with the blondie too. I'm a flirtaholic. The women who work for me were making fun of me the other day for it. But I've decided to stop. It's too pathetic. If women actually showed some interest it would be alright, but it just gets patheticer and patheticer.

Everything is off now because of the teeth anyway. They feel really nasty. I wrote a complaint to the dental society. I need to get it woked out. I can't get a girl if it's too hard to talk. It may cost me tons more too. Expensive hookers are out.

I would think that if I were 40 years old was a virgin, I would be filthy stinking rich having not spent very much money entertaining women for that long,

I'm not rich, but I have a fair amount of money still. I had enough to get the veneers and hair surgery so I wouldn't be bald. I might go in again for some touch up work.

That brings up another point. I hate the idea of spending lots of my hard earned money on women for the off chance of getting some. How much do you have to spend?
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby glassbreaker » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 am

Parador wrote:It's really hard to have confidence when you are so anxious about sex you feel like you will pass out. I must get over that first. But I can't get over it until I actually have sex. But it is hard to get sex when you are anxious. It's like the chicken and egg. There may be some extrordinary womean out there who would like to help a guy like me, but she must be one in a billion. My chances of finding her are near zero.

Even if she finds you, you would not notice and pursue her?
Parador wrote:I have even tried online and actually put my pic out there. No good. I got a couple of dates with women who I was not the least bit attracted to. One was not grossly overweight, but she wanted more pics. She finally agreed to meet me to see what I looked like. It was "hi - bye" And she seemed really desparate. She had this "please talk to me" profile.

I guess that she was not hot enough for you? If I were you I would at least try to develop some kind of relationship with that girl. Something very similar happened to me. I met girl online, went on one date with her and that was it. We still keep in touch via internet. I do not find her attractive and I am not so frustrated and anxoius in her presence, like I am with some other girls. Now reading your post, I think that can be a good thing. So what if that girl is 5 years older than me, earn more money than me and is not as prety as celebrities on TV. What is the problem, then? The problem is that she does not play hard to get, she does not resist and reject me, there is no challenge, no chemistry, no frustration I am used to. Do I have high standards?

anonymousgirl wrote:Never act desperate. Girls don't like that. You should remain confident. And never let your sexual frustation show. That's the No 1. letdown for woman.

You should inhale and exhale every 3 to 4 seconds. You need air to survive. And never hold your breath longer than two minutes. That is No 1. reason for suffocation. Sorry for being rude and offensive, but stating the obvious, is not allways helpful.

The problem is that some people, like me have double standards.
I do not find some women attractive, but I do get hurt and bitter when some women do not find me attractive. Not being able to find mutual attraction is what makes me frustrated.

I have a choice, to be with older unattractve girl, or to be alone and bitter because one younger attractve girl rejected me.

No matter how hard not to, I still prefer the second option.
Why? Because I have AvPD, of course. :roll:

The worst part of my story is that younger girl also has mild form of AvPD by her own admittance. She told me that she does not find me attractive and that she would rather be alone (some guy rejected her) than with me. :?
Discovery is dangerous… but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.
glassbreaker
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Parador » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Even if she finds you, you would not notice and pursue her?

I do pusue women who I am interested in. I asked a women out two weeks ago. If I got into a sexual situation I would probably choke it though. Only the most desparate women will date me though.

I guess that she was not hot enough for you? If I were you I would at least try to develop some kind of relationship with that girl.

The girl I met briefly didn't want to have anything to do with me after she saw me. The very overweight one liked to sit around eating and watching TV a lot. I am not going to do that. It would make me feel awful. I need to be working out eating right and staying in shape to feel decent. If we had had things in common I could be friends with her, but we don't. I actually do have female friends you know.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby glassbreaker » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 am

Parador wrote:Only the most desparate women will date me though.

Parador wrote:There may be some extrordinary womean out there who would like to help a guy like me, but she must be one in a billion.

What is wrong if few women, who may seem desperate to you, help you build some confidence, so you yourself stop being so desperate.
I do not know the whole story, but maybe that overweight woman needs some help and motivation to get in shape. To bad that you are not one in a billion of extraortinary men she is hoping to find.

Maybe I am wrong to give you advice. I am sorry, I am just talking to myself here. This is nothing more than my projection. I am just venting about my problems. Now I have a feeling that I have offended you and that you do not like me. :oops:
Discovery is dangerous… but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.
glassbreaker
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Parador » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:19 am

It's alright if you give me advise. You have not offended. I thought about that overweight woman, but she was WAY too overweight. A major project. I have too much going on to deal with that. We really didn't have anything in common either. She seems to be one of the ones who fibs about having common interests in orcer to get a date. Then when I started talking about the things we supposedly had in common she would not know anything about it. It is a very poor strategy and a major turn-off.

I don't know how it would solve my frustration issues either. All these youg hotties are so out of reach. The tall voluptuous amazon women was wearing a tight purple shirt today. TIGHT!!! I just wanted to GRAB her.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

two words that will help you out

Postby kevilars » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:39 am

Ladies Nights

Go to a bar on Ladies Night, cheap drinks for the ladies, have a few yourself and if you wake up in the morning and have to chew your arm off to get away, you'll know things went ok.
Kevin
Check out my Insomnia Blog!
kevilars
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:56 pm

Postby Schala » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Adult women never want to be the princess, they want to be the queen.

My child alter wants to be the princess. My adult one doesn't really care. I don't want to be a queen or one-up other women.
Schala
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:56 pm

I had meant

Postby kevilars » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

I had meant that when a woman dresses in such a way to attract all that attention she may be doing it for the attention of men, or she may be doing it for the intention of all. I think that there are at least a few women in every work place who are constantly asking the mirror who is the fairest in the land and working to make herself that way. These women want to be the center of attention viewed by everyone, not just the ones they're interested in.
There are some that are content with being the princess, others that are just content with being themselves, but there are always at least 2 of the women that want to be the queen, the only queen.
Kevin
Check out my Insomnia Blog!
kevilars
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:56 pm

Postby Schala » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Well being myself is being a princess :P

I'm not putting up a front or anything. But its princess in the positive sense. I'm not a spoiled brat.
Schala
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:56 pm

Postby Parador » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Go to a bar on Ladies Night, cheap drinks for the ladies, have a few yourself and if you wake up in the morning and have to chew your arm off to get away, you'll know things went ok.

Unfortunately I'm a non-drinker. Alcholism runs very badly in my family - my mother drank herself to death by the time I was 13. A woman who's even a little bit drunk is a major turn-off for me. If I had been drinking like everyone else in college I'm sure I would have gotten plenty of sex. There were actually women who seemed atrracted to me back then.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post