Our partner

I have always wanted to make love to my mother

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I have always wanted to make love to my mother

Postby maddmickie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Even as a teenager, when she would come to kiss me goodnight and I could see her breast as she leaned down, I have been so turned on at the thought of having a sexual relationship with her. I know this is wrong and have never approached it, but I believe I would if I knew she would go along with it. After my father passed away she was so lonely and over the next few years I heard her say she missed the sex. She remarried and for few years things were ok, then I heard her mention to my wife that my step dad couldnt get an erection any more. and she still liked sex, she was 68 at the time, she is 70 now, she looks maybe 50. still has a great body. I still want to make love to her. Any one out there in the same position or ever think of such, or am I just twisted in the head.
maddmickie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Chucky » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Hey,

What you desire is illegal and society will never accept it. As such, it would be best to ignore these thoughts when they enter your head. The fact that you have come here shows that you think about this a great deal, enough to share it with us. My strong advice to you is to simply dismiss the thoughts before this starts affecting your life which - I'm sure - is otherwise going quite well for you.

Kevin.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SmallTalkRed » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 pm

As a mother of a teenage son,
I do not act like a prude, so my son seeing me in my bra
doesnt freak him or I out.

He seems to want more privacy for himself. I understand that.

It would really creep me out and I wonder what would be wrong with a boy who wants to have sex with his mother.

I dont think it is natural.

Ro
SmallTalkRed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 am

Postby Vayne » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 am

Don't act on this fantasy. Nothing good can come from it. Just remember no matter how arousing this idea might be to you, it's not worth risking everything for a fantasy.
Vayne
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

See a Professional

Postby selfdoc » Wed May 07, 2008 2:47 pm

You might still have not resolved you "Oedipal Complex" and it's causing you extreme conflict. Or if you're religious talk to a counselor,you don't need to describe your situation in detail,just mention the "lustful" thoughts for a member of the family.
Good Luck.
selfdoc
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Re: I have always wanted to make love to my mother

Postby dark699meat » Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 am

maddmickie wrote:....After my father passed away she was so lonely and over the next few years I heard her say she missed the sex. She remarried and for few years things were ok, then I heard her mention to my wife that my step dad couldnt get an erection any more....

I agree with the majority here; "nothing good to come out of it", but heard of your 'desires' -- not many come forward honestly with the 'fantasy' though. It's not something I read or hear about often in the news.

maddmickie wrote:......"After my father passed away she was so lonely and over the next few years I heard her say she missed the sex. She remarried and for few years things were ok, then I heard her mention to my wife that my step dad couldnt get an erection any more."....

Well, there's a host of drugs on the market for erections, and if one is a candidate. Of course there's alternative sexual acts independent of penetration too.
dark699meat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sweethappyprincess » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

I think you are out of your mind. I can understand a teenager mind. But now you are married and even then you feel like the same. She is your mother. If your son feels the same for your wife. What feeling you have at that time. Discuss with you wife. Give her a fake example of some.
sweethappyprincess
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby renzx » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 pm

I have had the same fantasy ever since I could get an errection. I have never acted on my desire either. I most likely never will. When I get the opportunity to visit her, I usually find my way into her dirty clothes hamper and snatch a pair of her panties and masturbate with them. It seems to help ease those taboo thoughts afterwards. I have always had a fetish for her feet, as well. Like your mom, my mom is 61 and looks 50. She is married to a man 14 years younger than her. I agree nothing good could ever come out of having sexual intercourse with her. I have a wife that I would not want to lose.
renzx
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby posterboy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm

sweethappyprincess wrote:I think you are out of your mind.

This is after all called psychforums. :wink:
posterboy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 am

Re: I have always wanted to make love to my mother

Postby alanj » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Not too worry;
I have similiar thoughts on that when I was young. As my mother was quite buxom and dressed in a manor that at that time was quite sexual for me. I grew up in the 50's and 60's so you can imagine what I have seen. I used to see my mom dressing in nylons and a garter belt. I couldn't help not seeing her that way. It just did happen that way.
I did always get an erection when I saw any woman expose her nylons.
But I did fantasize of lying in bed with my mom wearing her nylons. I had never had the nerve to actually ask her to do that, but at times we had talked about sexual things as I got older.
She told me to releive my fustrations she said just masterbate you know what to do.
That's about it. I think I got the message.
But from all the replys on this topic it seems to be sugested to not think about it. I know it isn't normal I don't know. it is a personal thing between your sexual desires and you.
You can write me back on this and something simular to this tory. I have many to tell.
never be afraid of your emotions.I am here............... :D
alanj
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 am

Next

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post