Our partner

Girls Shaving Their Pubic Areas

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Postby Neurotic-Slush » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:16 pm

I've spoken to guys that have a preference for shaved or trimmed hair, but they say it's because of how it feels and how it makes things easier for them. It's never been about how it looks.
Neurotic-Slush
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Neurotic-Slush » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:18 pm

chickadee wrote:It's a razor's edge between good communication and insults when you talk with your S.O. about what you find appealing or ask them to do with their bodies.

Razor's edge :lol:
Neurotic-Slush
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Apache » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Neurotic-Slush wrote:I've spoken to guys that have a preference for shaved or trimmed hair, but they say it's because of how it feels and how it makes things easier for them. It's never been about how it looks.

LOL. Easier?.

How it feel's when shaved is quite minor then when not. And if you take notice of such things like the feeling of pubic hair when having sex then there are bigger issues at hand.

It originated from the look, it caught on because of the look, its always been about the look. If feel's better is in with the same lines like its cleaner you hear from those who like it shaved (both happen to be false unless its psychosematic). It's about finding justification for the preference. As the only noted one so far and from a psychological stand point is that its a subconcious attraction to minors. And yes that is how the trend caught on. Emulating minors.

The same argument has been made by pro-circumcision people. They use to spread thing's like it keeps it cleaner, makes it look bigger, it feels better ect. We've now found there is absolutly no medical reason to do it and its sensless. Things stay clean by cleaning them. It looks/is bigger/thicker by the extra layer of skin and its 5 times more sensitive with being constantly lubricated and not rubbing against clothing. But its still a common everyday occurance to circumsize babies. Why?....because a circumsized penis is more attractive, because of the way it looks. I realize the difference in hair and skin but the point remains that it's preference, for appearence and that there is no point in either.
“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.”

- Robert Orben
Apache
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Postby Neurotic-Slush » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm not denying there are guys who are into it for the look alone, but you're wrong to apply that to everyone.

Maybe I should make it clear I'm not talking about topiary here, I just mean a trim round the key areas. And if you want me to spell it out, then I mean it's easier to eat a girl out and rub her clit if there is not a bunch of hair in the way. You can argue that point if you want, but I'm sure a whole bunch of guys (and girls) will agree with me on this one.
Neurotic-Slush
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby mezi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm

I got to disagree with you Olsen about your arugument that circumsion has no medical benifits, there have been fairly recent studys done about the proliferation in aids in africa which have found that female to male transmision is 60%!! higher in uncirumcised men.

That seems like a pretty damn good medical reason to me, the forskin is highly suceptiable to viruses, not just hiv, as well, the uncircumsized penius can develop bactiria and yeast infections if hygine is poor, and lets face it, hygine is rarely as importent to most boys, as it is to girls :P
mezi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am

Postby Apache » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:55 am

I agree. If hygine is poor. Yet the let's face it part is prejudiced. Hygine is quite importent to many if not most males. And alot of females are pretty rank.

Yet this africa aid's thing i'd need to see a link. a quote. Something i could read. I could understand as the uncircumisized male's penis would be far more sensitive abrasions would be more easily accomplished. Yet, without data this is theory.

But on a large scale its been univerally recognized by the medical field circumcision is pointless. And it's being inacted pre-dates aid's.
“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.”

- Robert Orben
Apache
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby mezi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:04 am

though when researching i did find a many sights which contradicted my assertation, they were often quite old, dated back to 98/99 so i did a 2006 search and found this link

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/14/healt ... yt&emc=rss[/url][/url]

Whats more it also reduces risk for HPV, which causes cervical cancer in women. and it also mentioned, circumsion aided in reducing transmission to women from positive partners.
Evidently the cells on the inside of the forskin are more suseptable to the viruses, whats more with poor hygene added in as a factor it could create a warm moist habitat which allows many a virus to thrive. in order for disease transmission to occur it requiers 1st a portal of transmision, 2nd a sufficient amount of the contaminate to cause infection, the inner forskin can acts as a resevore for virus's giving then the time and quantety requierd for infection
another very informitive artical can be found here
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1127372
mezi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Apache » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:50 pm

I totally agree any moist warm place that can act as a trap for bacteria will be a problem if it's not clean. Thats the key part we have to take into consideration. The fact that most men clean themselves proper and there is never an issue. Those who dont besides being pretty gross are going to develope problems. In africa on a large scale it's not a very clean place. Aid's being rampent there isnt just coincidence and obviously isnt just held by uncircumcised men. The occurance IF higher in male's with uncircumcised penises i'd think would be more cultural then related to the forskin. If africa were a jewish country all the men with aid's would be circumcised, it just so happens most, rightly so, dont see a reason for it.

In North america the number one reason for adult circumcision is preformed do to a tight or restricting opening (Phimosis). Meaning the skin cannot be pulled back over the head when it swell's for erection. With the head and ridge not getting direct stimulation this cut's down on pleasure. Less then 5% of adult circumcisions are preformed do to medical reason's.

"In March 1999, the American Academy of Pediatrics revised its recommendations on infant circumcision which stated that there are some health benefits to being circumcised, but these benefits aren't "essential to health" or significant enough to warrant routine infant circumcision."

"Are there any reasons NOT to circumcise? Consider these:

Leave nature alone - whether you believe God created men with a foreskin, or nature simply evolved this way, there must be some reason men have foreskins. Every male mammal of earth has a forskin. Why change something that God/nature has created?.

Sensation and sexual pleasure - the foreskin is filled with nerves, and is therefore extremely sensitive to touch. This enhances sexual pleasure.

Protects the glans (head) of the penis - the glans is another highly sensitive area. The foreskin protects the glans from constant rubbing and chaffing against clothing that can desensitize it over the years. This preserves sexual pleasure."

In the end it boils down to if you clean yourself the way your suppsed to there will be no problems. Your not any more likely to contract aid's or anything. And the bonus is more sexual enjoyment. Circumsicion is carried out daily on infants for appearance, and probably ignorance but there are no reasons to. From a sexual standpoint it hurts you in the long run.

- Robert Orben
Apache
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cokie » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 am

Olson wrote: "Are there any reasons NOT to circumcise? Consider these:

Leave nature alone - whether you believe God created men with a foreskin, or nature simply evolved this way, there must be some reason men have foreskins. Every male mammal of earth has a forskin. Why change something that God/nature has created?.

Sensation and sexual pleasure - the foreskin is filled with nerves, and is therefore extremely sensitive to touch. This enhances sexual pleasure.

Protects the glans (head) of the penis - the glans is another highly sensitive area. The foreskin protects the glans from constant rubbing and chaffing against clothing that can desensitize it over the years. This preserves sexual pleasure."

Fully agree with this! 1 vote for Olson.. ^_^ ..
Life is just all about know and dont know!!!!
Cokie
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

Postby mezi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:20 am

"If africa were a jewish country all the men with aid's would be circumcised, it just so happens most, rightly so, dont see a reason for it."

mentioned in the artical that i sighted was that predominately muslim western african nations, (where circumcisun is practiced) have a far lower incedence of HIV then the southern reigions.

as well it strikes me that hightend sensation is not always a bonus, the pleasure for many a man is greatest in release, if climax is reached, then, is it not enough? In climbing a mountain, if it takes more steps, does it lessen the journy?

if i were a uncircumsized male in a lifetime relationship then i surly would not change a thing, but i can also see why funding is now being put into low cost sterile circumcison. Seems that if one is knowingly leading a promiscuous lifstyle, that it should be evaluated as an additional way to meter the asociated risks
mezi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

PreviousNext

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post