Our partner

how you about this?

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

how you about this?

Postby clementine09 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

I've read somewhere that people can have a thing called genetic sexual attraction. I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any input on that? It's not always sexual as in the wanting of full fledged intercourse, but merely attracted; as in holding hands or maybe kissing. I think it's a broad term of attraction.
clementine09
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: how you about this?

Postby Ada » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Welcome to the forum, clementine. :D I've moved your post. Since Abuse is specifically for abusive issues. And it seems like you're interested more in the non abusive aspect of it.

Yes, I've read stories from people describing GSA. It's clearly a thing that happens to some people. Like you say, a broad term of attraction.

If you don't mind me asking. Why are you curious about it? Is it something you or a friend / family member is experiencing?
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Re: how you about this?

Postby clementine09 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:49 pm

It seems to match up, because I had cousins I use to always have some sort of physical attraction with. I use to hold hands or sit in their lap and stuff. But I also read and been told that early signs of a traumatic situation. But I'm really just wondering cause I always been more physically expressive with people I loved or was attracted to. I like to be near someone I guess.
clementine09
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum