Our partner

I want to learn more about incest.

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I want to learn more about incest.

Postby LoneSword7878 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:38 pm

I want to learn more about incest from people on this site. I want learn about the experiences from the people who are like that. On DeviantArt, for example, their is a growing population that don't care for much like LGBT. Although, their some sources that say that incest is the cause of birth defects. Right and wrong have nothing to do with it and I just want to learn more about it from other people.
LoneSword7878
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I want to learn more about incest.

Postby Abraham2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:09 pm

What exactly do you want to learn and why?

Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as members of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.

Incest is sickening, pervert, disgusting, illegal and criminal behaviour. Even with mutual consent it is still the same. I hope this will make you happier.
Abraham2
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:31 am

Postby sixprime » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Abraham2 wrote:Incest is sickening, pervert, disgusting, illegal and criminal behaviour. Even with mutual consent it is still the same. I hope this will make you happier.

I don't think he was looking for a moral evaluation, just some facts. Not my department, it weirds me out.
Excusez pour le mal que j'ai pu faire, il est involontaire
- Solaar
sixprime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am

Postby Abraham2 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

sixprime wrote:
Abraham2 wrote:Incest is sickening, pervert, disgusting, illegal and criminal behaviour. Even with mutual consent it is still the same. I hope this will make you happier.

I don't think he was looking for a moral evaluation, just some facts. Not my department, it weirds me out.

Facts are there all over the place. Google for example.
Also, this is not the place for moral evaluation because the sickening remains sickening.
Abraham2
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby sixprime » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Abraham2 wrote:Facts are there all over the place. Google for example.

Helpful!

Abraham2 wrote:Also, this is not the place for moral evaluation because the sickening remains sickening.

So why are you morally evaluating? There are many things that sicken me in the world and I ran out of sick a long time ago. Maybe I should eat some chili? That always gives me the best sick, especially when it's really greasy.

Some things happen, and some people need to be able to talk about it.
- Solaar
sixprime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Abraham2 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm

sixprime wrote:
Abraham2 wrote:Facts are there all over the place. Google for example.

Helpful!

Abraham2 wrote:Also, this is not the place for moral evaluation because the sickening remains sickening.

So why are you morally evaluating? There are many things that sicken me in the world and I ran out of sick a long time ago. Maybe I should eat some chili? That always gives me the best sick, especially when it's really greasy.

Some things happen, and some people need to be able to talk about it.

Perhaps we should approach the webmaster/web admin in order to create the forum of "PEDOPHILES NEED SUPPORT". Somethings happen, and some PEDOPHILES need to be able to talk about it. How about that idea Sir?
Why are you morally evaluating those Pedophiles. This forum is for them to talk freely and they need your support.
Abraham2
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby sixprime » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 am

Abraham2 wrote:Perhaps we should approach the webmaster/web admin in order to create the forum of "PEDOPHILES NEED SUPPORT". Somethings happen, and some PEDOPHILES need to be able to talk about it. How about that idea Sir?
Why are you morally evaluating those Pedophiles. This forum is for them to talk freely and they need your support.

You're missing something crucially important. Can you guess what it is?

Also, don't call me Sir, I don't have a knighthood (though if that changes I'll be sure to let you know).
- Solaar
sixprime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Abraham2 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

sixprime wrote:
Abraham2 wrote:Perhaps we should approach the webmaster/web admin in order to create the forum of "PEDOPHILES NEED SUPPORT". Somethings happen, and some PEDOPHILES need to be able to talk about it. How about that idea Sir?

You're missing something crucially important. Can you guess what it is?

Also, don't call me Sir, I don't have a knighthood (though if that changes I'll be sure to let you know).

I never missed the truth. The truth has the bitterness taste in the mouth of, or sharp bone impacted in the throat of some twisted minds.

You will be knighted soon only when you think of the people who die from starvation else where, or die from wars (and guess: the weapons are always coming from our western industry) or think of people who can not afford seeing a doctor etc etc.
Abraham2
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby sixprime » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Okay, this is my last post because this is going nowhere.

The thing you are missing is that there are also victims of pedophiles who do need a forum to express their trauma. I don't get how you didn't see that.

Thinking of these people isn't useful. You have to do something for it to make any difference. Otherwise, you could just as well spend your time masturbating and enjoy it more.

Anyway, I don't think I have anything more to add to this conversation. Enjoy life.

-- Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05 am --

PS I know more about eternal truths than you can begin to imagine. Just don't even go there.
- Solaar
sixprime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Icarus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 am

LoneSword7878 wrote:I want to learn more about incest from people on this site. I want learn about the experiences from the people who are like that. On DeviantArt, for example, their is a growing population that don't care for much like LGBT. Although, their some sources that say that incest is the cause of birth defects. Right and wrong have nothing to do with it and I just want to learn more about it from other people.

so i suppose ill be the one to educate you and not judge...

incest is sexual activity of any type between two blood related family members (although some people consider step/adoptive family members in this category as well)

most of the time it IS bad as in manipulative/abusive. such as with a ###$ up father or mother molesting their children.

however incest with mutual consent also exists (wincest) wherein two mutually consenting adults who are blood related (or not. again some people consider adoptive/steps to be incest as well) have sex. if this is your situation however i seriously suggest getting a ######6 condom or you WILL have babies that look like they came from hell. there was a situation like this back in the 80s in Germany i do believe. a brother and sister got involved and eventually married.

its a huge ######6 topic. i recommend that you look it up yourself before posting on forums so that you don't have your opinions corrupted. think for yourself and research from both firsthand, and secondhand sources.

and for gods sake wear a ######6 condom. we dont need the gene pool screwed up any more than it already is.
Si vis pacem, para bellum-Latin Proverb

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Learn before you think. Think before you speak
Icarus
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am

Return to Sexuality Forum