Our partner

Doesn't same sex oral make you bisexual?

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Doesn't same sex oral make you bisexual?

Postby kfnv » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:28 am

I give oral sex to another guy. He has a gf and acts as if he's straight. But he lets me go down on him. And he says he really is into me but doesn't make any advances towards me sexually. But I still really love him. Like feel tied up in this. I feel like sometimes he loves me back but then other times he doesn't even want anything to do with me. But I was wondering because I have always thought this obviously means he's attracted to me yet he always pretends he's straight. Advice?
kfnv
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Doesn't same sex oral make you bisexual?

Postby J3WD4Z » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 pm

It sounds like straight up he's in the closet and confused about what he wants. He might love his girlfriend and with a lot of the like social flak gays get (Depending on your region) can like leave your reputation totally shot. He's at least Bi-Curious. You have to be direct. You have to sit down and talk to him about what's going and tell him that it's affecting you and you don't know what to do. If he's permitting you to have oral sex with him it's bi sexual. He could be going through a lot of internal emotional conflicts too right. You should really talk to him heart to heart and tell him how you feel. Because if your feelings are strong for him and he knows and he's not interested it may break your heart but then you know to move on. And if he wants to pursue those feelings because they're mutual then you've got yourself a boyfriend. Just uhh talk to him one on one and try and figure everything out.
J3WD4Z
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:01 am

Postby sixprime » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 pm

kfnv wrote:I give oral sex to another guy. He has a gf and acts as if he's straight. But he lets me go down on him. And he says he really is into me but doesn't make any advances towards me sexually. But I still really love him. Like feel tied up in this. I feel like sometimes he loves me back but then other times he doesn't even want anything to do with me. But I was wondering because I have always thought this obviously means he's attracted to me yet he always pretends he's straight. Advice?

This is a very, very common situation, one I've been in, in fact. He's gay, no question. It's best not to push the issue because he's probably in denial and terrified of anyone finding out. It's almost impossible to even make your mouth say the words, "I'm gay." The good news is, you have a boyfriend. Don't talk about his sexuality. Tell him you love him. Everything else will fall into place after that.
Excusez pour le mal que j'ai pu faire, il est involontaire
- Solaar
sixprime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:01 am

Postby tom182 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

He might be denial in some stages, considering the fact he has a girl. Confuse is the right term here too. The best way to settle this thing is to talk him.
tom182
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am

Postby RichTales » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 am

I, respectfully, don't agree. Receiving oral sex feels great no matter who is doing it for you. Letting a guy give you oral doesn't mean your gay or bi.

Being gay or bi is having strong emotions along with the sexual acts. It's seeing a person and feeling that little throb in your pants and your heart.

I had a good friend in school who asked me to give him oral. We'd decided to see what it'd feel like to do each other manually. I enjoyed the feeling of his hand and also his penis in my hand but I freaked to the thought of doing oral to each other. If I could go back to that night, I'd have done it.

Neither of us were gay or bi. We were just horny and curious. And we didn't have girls willing to experiment with us yet.

I do have a bisexual friend that I communicate with and have for years now. If we ever do meet in person, sure, I'm going to give him oral and let him reciprocate. I simply want to know what it's like.

OK, that's just my opinion!
RichTales
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:01 am

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post