Our partner

Genetic sexual attraction?

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Genetic sexual attraction?

Postby BipolarDudeGuy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 am

I recently got back in touch with my half sister. Our dad cheated on her mom with mine, and we didn't
grow up together. I knew she existed, but we hadn't met until we were teenagers. When I was 15, and she was 14, I moved in with my dad for a few years. It was cool to finally meet my siblings, but our dad was very abusive. Nothing sexual happened between us then, besides walking into the bathroom on each other a few times. I saw her getting changed once because our dad confiscated her door. Despite the fact that we didn't grow up together, we have everything in common it seems. We like the same music, play the same instruments, we like the same everything, like a weird female clone. At 17 I moved out of the house, and lost contact with everyone but her. Five years later, I'm 22 and she's 20. Our dad finally got help for his bipolar disorder, so I decided it would be good to reconnect with his family. Everything's going well, but I can't help but feel this attraction to my half sister. She seems like the perfect girl for me, and there's an air of sexual tension every time we chill. Last week we were smoking ganja at her place, and she said that my new haircut looked cute, then said she had a crush on me when we were kids, but that it was before she knew it was messed up. A few days later we were at my apartment, and I was telling her that my lease is up, so she proposed that we roommate. I don't know if I can handle that, we're both bipolar/ADHD and have talked about how vyvanse makes us both hyper sexual. We both just got out of long term relationships, and are the "messups" of our family. It just seems like a perfect storm for bad things to happen. I don't want to feel this way, but I can't help it. I'm not sure how she feels about me, but she gets upset when I talk about my ex, dating, sex. I slept with her friend a few years ago, and she hasn't spoken to her since. also when we were kids and saw eachother naked I recall her not trying to cover up. When she stays at my house she sleeps on my couch in her underwear because "screw you it's comfortable" but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't understand why this is happening, and I keep getting vibes from her. What the hell am I supposed to do? I know it's wrong but I want her so badly..
BipolarDudeGuy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Genetic sexual attraction?

Postby aguy2628 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:28 am

I have the same feelings towards my sis too.... I guess I have gsa. I was abused and groomed as a child and since the age of 9 have constantly wanted nothing else but to... hookup w her. I try to ignore it but its hard. Working on it in therapy now
aguy2628
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Re: Genetic sexual attraction?

Postby SlyAl » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:43 am

one step at a time. Try to be honest with her and feel her out. Be prepared to back off fast if she has an issue with anything you say.

I watched a tv show, Law & Order where a Sperm donor met up with one of his daughters and they became sexually attracted to one another and had sex. Actually it was him having sex with several of his donor daughters and it turned out that he wasn't really the sperm donor he was pretending to be and it gets more complicated from there. But they mention that sometimes those who are genetically related to one another will feel an attraction towards one another even if they don't know they are related. But I am no expert. And it is a fictional show.
SlyAl
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post