Our partner

circumcision problems

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

circumcision problems

Postby poiuy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

The majority of sexual disfunction problems is do to circumcision. There is absolutely no benefit to be C. The only benefit to C is if you have a deformed foreskin. You are born with foreskin for a reason, it is meant to protect you. All the so called benefits of C are complete bs and I think it is a major incompetence of the medical field to even practice it. C was started for religious reasons. And is continued today because of misguided benefits. Hygiene= maybe in the days when people bathed twice a year. Mental illness= some so called doctor noted that mentally ill patience seem to masturbate a lot. So he concluded that masturbation leads to mental illness. When actually the opposite is true. Masturbating or sex is a great stress reliever. The truth is C desensitise you which makes getting aroused harder, sex less enjoyable, and orgasms lackluster. Also the better you feel the more blood is sent to the penis which makes your penis larger. Getting C makes as much sense as getting your eyelids removed so your don't fall asleep while your driving. I have suffered from all kinds of sexual disfunction and pain from being circumcised. Basically it has ruined my life. My sexual disfunction has put me through serious bouts of depression and lonelyness. When I am in a relationship I like to have a lot of sex. So my skin gets a lot of friction, and needs to heals. If I had foreskin I would have less friction during sex cause on the backstroke the F is pulled over the tip. Then after sex I have constant friction and serious pain from rubbing against my underwear because I don't have F to protect me. Leaving me in pain for a couple of days. And over the years this constant pain has totally killed my sex drive because I don't want anything to touch. When touched I either feel pain or numbness, no enjoyment. For years I wore very tight underwear so there would be no movement. So every day it was a choice between having my testicals smashed or the feeling of sandpaper rubbing against my tip. After years of pain I finally figured out to cover my tip with some tape. It was such a simple solution that I am so pissed it took me so long to think of it. The best tape is a waterproof tape that is easy to remove. I went from being in constant pain to pain free. In one week I noticed a big difference in sensation and I finally started enjoying sex again. My sex drive is back and all my disfunction is gone. I don't have anymore problems getting erections, I don't lose my erection during sex because of lack of sensitivity, and I now have explosive orgasms. With all the benefits of just putting tape on it got me thinking of how nice it would to have permanent foreskin. I am currently into foreskin restoration by a series of stretching. So I hoped this has helped anyone who has the same problem and a message to parents to not circumcise your babies. If you are for circumcision how about waiting to your kid is 18 and let him decide for himself. then after he realizes the mistake he made he can spend the next couple of years trying to restore his foreskin. And for you ladies out there that like the look of a circumcised penis you can also enjoy the disfunction that comes with it. I have gone from having sex from once a week to almost everyday.
poiuy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: circumcision problems

Postby slither » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 am

While I don't seem to suffer much from my circumcision, I am aware that sex would be even more pleasurable. I've resented my parents for a long time because of this. My blood boils everytime I hear someone trying to justify mutilating an infant and making a life altering decision for them.

The reasons are definitely bogus. Cleanliness is a non issue in the modern world, reducing chances of contracting an STD are most likely miniscule, and are what condoms are for. I've also heard people say a boy should look like his father, which is deplorable at best. I also despise religious reasoning, as it still violates the individual.

In my case, my skin is still fairly loose and can be slightly pulled over the base of the head when fully erect, but this isn't very pleasurable. I've also noticed that I have low sensitivity in the head, and that the skin there is thicker than it naturally should be; it appears dry, as well. There's also the scar, which is neither sensitive, nor aesthetically pleasing. Masturbation is really the only thing that makes me very sore, but that only happens if I go more than twice within a few hours, otherwise by 24 hours I can go again without too much loss of sensitivity or soreness.

I have no plans of restoring it unless science ever develops a way to grow a new one, complete with new nerve endings. I've tried to learn to just be content with it, as I can choose to dwell on it or be happy. I don't really miss what I never had, but am merely curious to what it would be like.

I'm sorry yours has had such a negative impact on your life. At least statistics have shown us Americans are catching up with the rest of the world. I believe it's only half of American infants now that are being circumcised, which is a huge decease since the early 90s. Ignorance truly can be an evil thing.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby poiuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 am

You are right we got robbed. by having my skin protected now with the tape I use, I feel so much more, plus no more pain. I wonder how much better it would feel having all the nerve endings that they cut off. Doctors piss me off, they are either arrogant or sheep that follow what they are taught with no question. I don't trust doctors cause they have made mistakes on me several times not to mention the circumcision, lol. You mentioned that the skin on your tip seems dry. That's because the tip of the penis is supposed to be a mucus membrane and without foreskin to hold in the moisture your skin dries. Restoring your foreskin takes along time and a big commitment. So I understand if your not interested. But at the very least you should try the artificial foreskin. I buy this waterproof tape from walmart that's meant for applying to skin. It's an inch wide and come in a roll of several feet. It's very comfortable. Its rubber and has the look and feel of a thick bandaid without the gauze. I just cut 2 stripes and cover as must of the sensitive skin as I can. Plus it is easy to clean if you want to reuse. Costs just a couple dollars and with the long roll it lasts awhile. I put lotion on my tip when I wake up and then apply the tape and I take it off when I go to bed and apply lotion again. You will notice a big dif in a week, and after a couple of months your sexual power will increase. Like i said before all my dysfunction is gone. Plus the increase sensitivity has increased my blood flow making my penis longer, thicker, and harder. Not to mention the explosive orgasms. Before when I ejaculated I barely felt anything and it just dribbled out a couple of drops, such a let down. Now the sensation is intensified for like 30 seconds which makes my penis so hard and strong that it shoots my cum over a foot in 5 or more bursts. And the volume of cum in just one of the bursts is more fluid than I used to cum previously. The enjoyment has recharged my dormant sexdrive. I used to never think about sex now I think of it all the time. Raises my mood, increasing my confidence, and is life changing. And has cured my so called bipolar disorder. That is another thing about dumbass doctors and the bs psychiatry feild of over medication. My depression is not caused by a chemical imbalance. My chemical imbalance is caused by my depression. And my depression is caused by my sexual dysfunction, which was caused by my circumcision. Instead of taking mood stabalizers over the past 15 years costing thousands of dollars a year on meds, doc visits, and blood tests. Not to mention the damage to my thyroid and kidneys from the side effects of the meds. All I needed to do was spend $5 a year on tape to cover the tip of my penis. Your right about the anger though and having to let it go. Because it can be self destructive. But sometimes I can't stop myself thinking about how much I missed out on and how dif my life would be having great sex the past 15 years instead of physical pain and bad sex or no sex. I guess the only thing I can do now is make up for lost time and spread the word on circumcision so others don't suffer like I had too making a couple psychiatrist rich in the process lol.
poiuy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby slither » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 am

I haven't had problems with the quality of my orgasms, though I'm doubtful I'm getting 30 seconds out of the best part.

That is so weird you mentioned bipolar disorder. I happen to be diagnosed with BP 1, and am also not taking the meds advised for it. My biggest relief from it has been avoiding stress and exercise.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby poiuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah don't take the meds. I think medication should only be used in an emergency of harm to oneself or others. It should not be used as a maintenance therapy. All medication does is mask the real problem. they have done scans of peoples brains with normal and bipolar brains and there is no difference. I think bipolar is the write definition for the disorder but what they have wrong is the cause and how to treat it. There are many kinds of intelligences and one is emotional intelligence. and I think bipolar is caused by someone with a weak emotional intelligence that experiences a traumatic experience to them and they don't know how to cope with it. So the painful memory is repressed. It hides in your unconscious trying to emerge to the conscious. And your brain prevents this from happening by causing a distraction whether it be a physical pain (such as back pain, dry mouth, excessive urination, ulcers, etc.) Or a mental disorder such as depression, anxiety, or in extreme cases bipolar. Your brain causes these problems by reducing blood flow to the Target area. When nerves are deprived of oxygen you experience pain or inefficiency in an organ. Such as he brain, blood flow is reduced which throws off your chemical balance. All of this is a distraction from the repressed painful memory. If you can't resolve the issue yourself you need to talk to a professional therapist not medication. It's all about the mindbody connection. Physical probs can cause mental probs and vice versa. That's why I think the separation in the medical feild of psychology and doctors is just wrong.
poiuy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:29 pm

poiuy wrote:Yeah don't take the meds. I think medication should only be used in an emergency of harm to oneself or others.

We have an anti-psych forum here: anti-psych/ where these discussions are welcome, but this is irresponsible advice anywhere else. There are MANY reasons for needing meds, and it is up to the individual to decide, with the best professional advice they can find. You are not a doctor and cannot tell people here what they should or should not do. slither's making his own decisions, as can you, but please be careful how you state your opinions.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

From The Great Dictator — Charlie Chaplin
Ada
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:08 am
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby poiuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

You are right about this being the wrong forum to go into detail about this. But what you are wrong about is my advise being irresponsible. First of all I did not tell him to not take his meds. He said he wasn't and I agreed and still do. And my whole point in making the post was because of people that think like you. You put to much faith in doctors. I have been living with this so called bipolar for over 30 years, seen dozens of doctors and been on dozens of medication and it doesn't work. Medications work at first but after awhile they don't so you have to keep upping the dose until you you get very harmful side effects. Then they just switch you to another med and start all over. I think I know more about it than some guy who doesn't have it and read something out of a book written by a guy that does not know what he is talking about. And the whole time I am talking to this arogant doctor he isn't even listening and just looking at his watch and pulls out his pescription pad and sends me on my way to this over medicated society. I am not a doctor but I know circumcision is wrong not because i read it out of a book cause I have lived it. It's intelligent people like me that have the balls to question ignorance in the medical field that eventually bring about changes. It's sheep like you that keep these fakes in business. Years ago doctors used to use leaches to drain peoples blood when they didn't feel good. If it was up to people like you they would still do it. Because of people like me years from now they will look back and laugh about the barbaric practices of over medication in psychiatry. And if you actually read and understood my post you would see that I am not some rambling nut stating an opinion. I give detailed facts and proof. I will spell it out for you again. 15 years of seeing doctors for bipolar and spending over $20,000 of my money, didn't work. Used my brain put 5 cents of tape on my penis and I was cured. I am mostly self educated. I never went to college but I know I am smarter than most doctors out there. There are some very intelligent doctors out there and passionate. But you also have they ones that graduated at the bottom of the class and are only in it for the money.
poiuy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby poiuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 pm

If any of you are wondering why I am a little heated here cause I keep bumping heads with Ada on several posts. She keeps debunking my good advice which is based on personal exerience and proven facts. just because I am not a doctor and only docs should give advice. There is one problem, most docs don't have a clue. Doctors ruined my life. First with my circumcision. Which later in lead to physical pain, severe depress, and other mental problems which I was treated incorrectly for by doctors for over 15 years. Convincing me I was born with a deficient brain and I needed medication to make me normal. Yes there was something wrong with my brain but I was not born like that, my brain was damaged by the doctor that circumcised me. And fixing my penis is the cure not medication. So Ada let's see how much of an arogant ignorant person you are. If a woman doctor told you that circumcism is highly benificial with rarely any harmful side effects (which most doctors do believe). Or if I explained how circumcision ruined my life with daily pain and cronic sexual dysfunctuons. And gave you detailed facts from personal experience that I believe the majority of sexual disfunction in this country is caused by circumcision. Who are you going to believe, me or the doctor. If you believe the doctor then you are an idiot. And also the decision is really not that important to you, cause you do not have a penis and you weren't cut. Why don't you go online and read some stories about female circumcision. You will hear some real horror stories there.

I wish I could run onto the doctor that cut me, this is what I would do to him.
1. I would cut off his eyelids so he won't fall asleep while he is driving.
2. I would cut out his tounge so bacteria does not grow on it, which causes bad breath cause.
3. I would laser remove all his hair because it will be much easy to clean, you know hygiene benefits.
4. I would remove all skin from his body so he would never have suffer from dry skin.
5. I would cut off his penis to lesson his chance of catching STD.
6. I would cut off his hands to prevent him from masturbating, cause stopping masturbating is one of the so called benefits of circumcision because it reduces the urge by reducing your pleasure. But that didn't seem to work 100% so off with hands.
7. And then I am going to the most painful thing to him that I can. I am going to cut off the foreskin of his next born son which will end up ruining his sons life.

Now ask a doctor if 1-6 have proven benefits. And he will agree, cause they do. But the benefits have no basis when compared to the harm these insane actions would do.

In conclusion to Ada and any doctors out there. Don't cut anyone's forskin unless they tell you to, not there parents.
Last edited by WichitaLineman on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no personal attacks, please
poiuy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Return to Sexual Dysfunctions Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post