Our partner

Bestiality

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

Bestiality

Postby Incognito Chica » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:39 am

I imagine this one is going to cause a stir but I hope I can get some rational non-aggressive replies. I would ask that if you don't have anything to offer beyond criticism and/or ridicule, please refrain from replying to this thread as I hope this to be an informative discussion, not a free for all.

I am a woman and I oftentimes have an overwhelming desire to have sexual contact with an animal, or to view similar material. My preference is canine but I find the entire spectrum of zoophilia itself very stimulating regardless of the animal involved. There is even a forum identical to this that is devoted to bestiality that has 47,000 members worldwide. Bestiality is more popular than many want to admit, not just the fantasy of being involved with an animal but actual sexual relationships with animals ranging from canine, equine, porcine, caprine, ovine, etc.

Many would like to see this behavior accepted in the mainstream however I know that this type of desire can be categorized as "deviant". I just don't know how to control the thought process that drives me to seek out this kind of material. I suppose a lot of it is lack of impulse control, so then should I be more concerned with learning to control my impulses or with the reason that I find this material stimulating? I would very much like input from anyone with tried and true methods of dealing effectively with this type of behavior.
Incognito Chica

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby needless_havok » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:57 pm

*Edit By Moderator*

From Moderator: They can post whatever they like, it's inapropriate to act like that with it.

I just chose to stay away from this thread.

That goes for everyone else who is really bothered by it.

If it ever gets out of hand i'll just lock or remove this topic.
needless_havok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:19 am

^ that was me.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 am

Postby needless_havok » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:03 am

fair enough, sad... seriously though? why would anyone wanna !@#! an animal? i'm a really open-minded person, but i can't understand that. i know beastiality is is something which is not generally an open practice. i hope everyone keeps it that way. sad, please don't censor me this time. this is about as tolerant as i can be on this topic. i'm only posting 'cause i'm curious what goes through these people's minds. death by inquisition! =P
needless_havok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby seanetal » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:00 am

Needless,

Maybe this discussion will help explain why some people have sexual relationships with animals. Remember that many heterosexual people don't understand why some men want to have sex with other men or women with other women. In fact many homosexual people don't understand why some men want to have sex with women.

This forum is here to discuss all Sexual Dysfunctions. That includes pedophilia, bestiality, sadism and many other things that we may not understand. Please try to understand that we want this to be a safe place for people to discuss these things with as little judgement as possible.
seanetal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Postby Incognito Chica » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:32 am

i'm only posting 'cause i'm curious what goes through these people's minds.

Of course I happened to miss your first post which was edited, but I can't imagine it was pretty. I fail to see where you show any interest in trying to learn what causes these desires, more appropriately you want to judge and present a "holier than thou" attitude. If judging people is what makes you sleep in peace at night go right ahead, I'm sure this post isn't the first nor will be the last time you've sat on the bench. If I were as interested in judging you as you are me, I might mention the fact that you obviously don't know how to type, capitalize, or spell! I mentioned in the first post that if you didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread, that you really shouldn't post. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

I would love for just one person to be able to logically explain their fantasies and "why" they have them. Some have a shoe fetish. Some are stimulated by wearing diapers. Some even find their pleasure drinking a woman's breast milk straight from the breast! I'm sure that not one of these individuals can honestly and intelligently explain the reason behind the desire. Some people fantasize about being strangled during intercourse. Is this more or less "normal" than someone being interested in bestiality? I might add that it doesn't solely revolve around actual sexual relations with animals, many many people are just as interested in animal matings. Again, there is a website devoted to this material. There is no shortage of erotic material on the internet!!

There was an earlier response from an individual that said perhaps these types of desires or interests might be attributed to sexual abuse in childhood. I myself don't have any such history, but could there be truth to that statement? Could it be that deviant interests are introduced into your mind by the devil in an attempt to turn you from God?

Okay, so let's take the "bestiality" out of the fantasy. What steps are individuals instructed to take in order to overcome other sexual dysfunctions? I have no interest in trying to promote bestiality, I am a Christian and know my sins and struggles better than anyone else. I only posted as I know I am not the only individual worried about this particular behavior and this isn't something you can bring up at your annual checkup! This forum provides a wonderful opportunity for people to learn and interact with others that have their same issues, without having to put a face to a name. Even if they don't post these threads can provide invaluable information for "lurkers" that just can't get the courage to bring up their own shady problems.

Sadgurl & Sean et. al. thank you for valuing this thread, even if the topic isn't one that many people want to think about. I think it has great value, and not for just myself. Again, thank you.
Incognito Chica

Postby needless_havok » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:11 am

the next post is mine. i don't know wtf happened. O.o
Last edited by needless_havok on Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
needless_havok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:14 am

Of course I happened to miss your first post which was edited, but I can't imagine it was pretty. I fail to see where you show any interest in trying to learn what causes these desires, more appropriately you want to judge and present a "holier than thou" attitude.

the first post was quite mild. i don't know why it was edited. i'm curious, 'cause i don't understand. it's just as well with serial killers. if i were judging you, i'd have some sort of ill fate in mind for you and those like you. this is not the case, and besides... you don't know me. the holier than thou attitude is rather a state of opinion which i'm expressing through negativity. in order for you to make the holier than thou observation, you would first need to know what i think about myself.
I might mention the fact that you obviously don't know how to type, capitalize, or spell!

*laughs*
I mentioned in the first post that if you didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread, that you really shouldn't post. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

not at all. call me apathetic. i might note that you're in a public forum. if your thread is titled "beastiality" you're going to get several different responses. did you think that all the posts would be constructive?
I would love for just one person to be able to logically explain their fantasies and "why" they have them.

likewise. "why" is what -i'm- asking.
I'm sure that not one of these individuals can honestly and intelligently explain the reason behind the desire.

most likely not. people are to busy climbing the social ladder. it's not just fantasies people are conflicted about.
Some people fantasize about being strangled during intercourse. Is this more or less "normal" than someone being interested in bestiality?

in my opinion? yes. it's with your own species, for one. secondly, s&m is considered "kinky", as opposed to (CEnsorEd!)
I might add that it doesn't solely revolve around actual sexual relations with animals, many many people are just as interested in animal matings. Again, there is a website devoted to this material. There is no shortage of erotic material on the internet!!

*points to the first post in this thread* |
\/

There is even a forum identical to this that is devoted to bestiality that has 47,000 members worldwide. Bestiality is more popular than many want to admit, not just the fantasy of being involved with an animal but actual sexual relationships with animals ranging from canine, equine, porcine, caprine, ovine, etc.

so, why don't you go to that forum? i think you want negative responses, or shock value. mayhaps you want to get others to talk to you away from like minds? are you re-evaluating yourself? unless you're disturbed by your fantasies, i don't see why you'd come to a psych. forum to discuss them.
There was an earlier response from an individual that said perhaps these types of desires or interests might be attributed to sexual abuse in childhood. I myself don't have any such history, but could there be truth to that statement?

it's possible. why don't you look up some statistics? (if you can find them) those would be interesting. i've never met anyone who turned to animals 'cause they were sexually abused though, and i've been in and out of institutions since i was a child.
Could it be that deviant interests are introduced into your mind by the devil in an attempt to turn you from God?

if yes, what does that say about god?
I have no interest in trying to promote bestiality, I am a Christian and know my sins and struggles better than anyone else.

you might as well be promoting it. you're christian? --no comment--
I only posted as I know I am not the only individual worried about this particular behavior and this isn't something you can bring up at your annual checkup!

why not?
This forum provides a wonderful opportunity for people to learn and interact with others that have their same issues, without having to put a face to a name.

again, why don't you go to the beastiality forum to talk about it?
Even if they don't post these threads can provide invaluable information for "lurkers" that just can't get the courage to bring up their own shady problems.

in closing, you say you don't wanna be judged, yet you're talking about these fantasies using words like deviant, dysfunction and problem. is that not judgement? it looks to me like our opinions aren't really that different after all.

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:20 pm

The reason why I edited the post was because I knew that it would cause something, it was mild, but it was meant in a negative way.

I chose personally to stay away from this post because I had nothing postive to say about this at all.

If it is bothersome to the members it's best to stay away from posts such as these in the future.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 am

Postby anticrombie » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:41 am

*Edit* By SadGurl
anticrombie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0