Our partner

My daughters are together

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

My daughters are together

Postby Busylena19 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello, this is my first post so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I have twin 19 yr old girls, and I'm a single mother and have been since they were born. I never really dated and did not bring anyone home. they still live with me and we have a open and good releshionship.

However I was talking to them yesterday and they mentioned that want to unofficially get married to each other (as it would be illegal for them to marry over here.)

I have known they were physical with each other for a while but it just seemed like experimenting. So nothing to worry about overly much as I firmly believe we all have done that at some point and it was natural given how close they are.

However it's a lot different for them to be thinking of marriage. They also are a lot more active then I expected. To skip the details they have sex 3-4 times a week.

I wondering if this is normal or unusual? And how do I approach them to get professional help? Or what questions to ask them

Thank you all in advance
Lena
Busylena19
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My daughters are together

Postby KSalem » Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 am

They're adult age now. I'm not sure there is much you can do. Obviously they have built a strong bond. It might be the case that any attempt to undo this may backfire. I hate to say it, but perhaps the best bet taking the long view is to let it run its course and phase out as they make their way in the world.
KSalem
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Snaga » Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 am

What Ksalem said... They're big girls, they'll figure it out.

Unusual but sibling romantic/sexual relationships aren't unheard of, just they happen to be twins, in this case.

And you're right,I agree that experimentation I think is common, usually fades away, but reckon not in this case.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am

Postby Justagirl1 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Hats off to you for being so cool about it all! If my two boys fell in love with eachother I would probably be really losing it... I would much rather be relaxed like you!
If I were you though I'd be over the moon that they're not boy and girl and in danger of procreating. That would be messy not to mention the high percentage of mental/physical disfunction in the offspring of direct siblings :idea:
Justagirl1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am

Return to Sexual Dysfunctions Forum