Our partner

Sexual thoughts about my mother...

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Sexual thoughts about my mother...

Postby ACK19 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

I've been having some pretty messed up thoughts about my mother lately...I know that it's wrong and disgusting and everything I keep trying to repress my thoughts but they keep coming back. I don't want to have these feelings for my mom but I just do and I feel horrible...
ACK19
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sexual thoughts about my mother...

Postby jstancil1967 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:10 pm

I understand where you are coming from. I am 44 years old and my mom is 65. I still have sexual thoughts about her this day. It has been going on since puberty. I am married and have been for several years. My mom and dad divorced when I was 14. My mom has since remarried (17 years ago) My thoughts went away after I first got married but came back years later. I would never act on my thoughts. When I was young I found I had a foot fetish. My mom and I would lay on the couch at opposite ends and watch TV. I could always smell her feet and it turned me on. When she was not around I would use her panty hose and shoes to masturbate. I have never been able to duplicate the smell of her feet. I could never bring myself to masturbate to her underwear until I was a lot older (adult). One Christmas (2009) I was in her basement and found the dirty clothes hamper. I found a pair of her fresh underwear and masturbated. This while my wife was upstairs. Growing up, my mom was one to walk around nude after her shower. She did close her door, sometimes but left it cracked. I always wondered if she had some sexual attraction towards me. Once my wife and I stayed over at her house (2006). She had gone to put her robe on. When she came back and sat on the couch I noticed she had no underwear. My wife did not notice or say anything. The only thing I can say is the thoughts will probably never leave. You just have to deal with it and move on. I have never had counseling and will never go. The thoughts go away after I masturbate. Again, I could never act on my feelings.
jstancil1967
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: Sexual thoughts about my mother...

Postby VampireHunterD » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 pm

jstancil1967 wrote: When I was young I found I had a foot fetish. My mom and I would lay on the couch at opposite ends and watch TV. I could always smell her feet and it turned me on. When she was not around I would use her panty hose and shoes to masturbate. I have never been able to duplicate the smell of her feet.

I had a similar experience..My mom always wore hose and often her feet would have a very strong smell..While I was never attracted to my mom herself, her stockinged sweaty smell feet did turn me on..To this day i enjoy strong smelling nylon stockinged feet
VampireHunterD
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post