Our partner

Am I going to far?

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Am I going to far?

Postby TallCanadian » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 am

I'm a 33-year-old male who has been single for some time. Recently I've been getting extremely sexually frustrated, and want to explore my sexuality. A woman has offered me a lingam massage, but I would need to pay for it. I feel this would be a great release and way to explore my sexuality, but to me it seems like prostitution. So my question is, is it bad?
TallCanadian
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Am I going to far?

Postby meandmomandbrother » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Firstly there is a big difference between prostitution and receiving a lingam massage. Tantric massages are designed for an individual to explore deep sexual relief and satisfaction. Performed correctly a lingam massage will bring you to orgasm without ejaculation but i feel that this will not be the case with you based on your built up tension. A lingam massage will focus on the pubis as opposed to a tantric massage that will focus on the entire body. You will be brought to erection through the use of oils and gentle touching. At no time will you experience full masturbation. The shaft of your erect penis will be stroked then your scrotal sack will be massaged followed by the glands of your penis being stroked. The stroking of the glands will be your undoing as this is extremely stimulating.

Enjoy and no you are not going too far.
meandmomandbrother
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Little Miss » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:43 am

TallCanadian wrote:I'm a 33-year-old male who has been single for some time. Recently I've been getting extremely sexually frustrated, and want to explore my sexuality. A woman has offered me a lingam massage, but I would need to pay for it. I feel this would be a great release and way to explore my sexuality, but to me it seems like prostitution. So my question is, is it bad?

If you need to ask others if it's bad, this denotes you likely think so yourself and either want affirmation or for someone to provide you with adequate justification to do it anyways.
INTJ- I'm not a prude, I'm highly selective.
Little Miss
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Echinacea » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:16 am

Hi and welcome.

I have to agree with meandmomandbrother
there is a big difference between prostitution and receiving a lingam massage

I actually watched this on youtube and to me its very respectful and quite sensual i have to say and if this was available in my area i would probably give it a go, i love being stroked (im female btw)

If its the "payment side of things" that is making you feel like its like prostitution try and look at it a different way, lingam massage isn't illegal as far as im aware
(check your own area laws on this first)

hands on professions and alternative therapy like these are becoming very popular, human contact/touch is very important right?

if you can afford and you feel that it will help you then i would give it a go
(after checking the laws in your country) obviously.

have fun
Echinacea
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum