Our partner

I see my neighbor tanning in nude a lot

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

I see my neighbor tanning in nude a lot

Postby Ralliart » Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Well one weekend I was out in my backyard and moments later I hear her and friends talking and turning on music. I often hear loud music coming from my neighbors, so it's not surprising to me and just ignore it as usual. Anyways me being outside, over heard them saying $#%^ about how their tits and ass look and other personal convos. Curious now(I'm a guy), I went back inside to get a view of them.

So I went upstairs, to get a good look. They were completely naked and tanning. They also have a pool and swim naked. They're in their late teen years, to early 20s.

I'd get so into watching them, that it's almost like an addiction. Anyways, this one time I was getting anxious about me watching them because I'd suspect them to know I've been looking this whole time. Every time one of them turns their head to my direction, I would feel this guilt and embarrassment.

So having enough and to the point of me thinking they saw me, I went outside to the backyard (went out front, to the side, so they wouldn't see me) All of this was to hear if they were talking about me. I could barely hear them because of the music and make sense to the situation. Oh I forgot to mention that, I have this weird phobia where if I'm near a woman and see her sexually, I worry she will realize I'm staring and think she probably knows. I start sweating, then I blurt out "big booty" and walk away real fast as she stares at me. I don't know why I have to announce it when I like booty but it relaxes me because then I know for sure she knows I stared at her booty and will stop thinking about it. So that being said, I walked by their wall and blurted out "big butts attract" and walked back inside, hoping that they heard me.
Ralliart
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I see my neighbor tanning in nude a lot

Postby forevergonee » Tue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

dude. this is where you have to step up. just knock on their door and say something to start a conversation. be like "ahh such a nice day out, u mind if i take a dip in the pool with you guys?" and if she lets you in dude, your golden. i mean if your a good looking dude near their age, something good will happen like them blowing you or you ######6 them. you only live once man, dont pussy out like i always do.

let me know what happens, have confidence.
forevergonee
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:32 am

Postby LionDragon » Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 am

If you can't normally talk face-to-face, write a note!
Sorry I can't be of more help
You know that I can better be called an octopus than a chameleon? A chameleon can only change it's colour, an octopus can not only change colour, but can also change the texture of it's skin!

"Everybody is crazy in their own way. That I'm differently crazy than you doesn't say I'm insane, deranged or lunatic." -me
LionDragon
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 am

Postby Little Boy Lost » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 am

apparently, i'm the only one who recognizes this as a troll thread. "big butts attract" lol
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 am

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum