Our partner

Obsessive behaviour about a guy

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

Obsessive behaviour about a guy

Postby Confused-katy » Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Hello i'm Katy

I'm new to this site so would like some advice on my obsessive behavior that i have, i'm a single attractive 27yr and up until now i have been sexually turned on by having safe one night stands, some not been great but i have meet some nice guys that just wanted NSA.

A few months ago i had decided to meet a guy who told me he was a Psychologist by profession, we had meet and i felt we both clicked immediately we then ended up in bed and i must admit i really fell for his charms.

After we had finally said goodbye i felt my attraction becoming more intense towards him, his situation being that he was involved with another girl but said they were just dating, then a text from him saying that he really enjoyed our time together and would like to meet me again soon.

Now after about a month he would text me asking when it was possible to meet, but he would always say he wants to spend more time with me but was busy with work. this had finally made the situation worse and then i found out where he was working so i then started to ring his office.

I started to leave messages with the secretary asking for him to call me, but she would just say that things were hectic at work and he would not be able to call me back, then he would switch his fone off every evening so i couldn't ring him, i'm just finding this too much to deal with as i feel this guy is playing dangerous mind games, i'm not able to break this cycle of me chasing him but also i think he enjoys the attention from me, why would he want someone to keep ringing him if he was Not interested why keep saying he wants to meet me again?

Any advice would be great
Thanx
Confused-katy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Obsessive behaviour about a guy

Postby Seahorse » Thu May 24, 2012 11:33 pm

I hope this is not too harsh but I don't think this guy is really that into you. I mean why would he switch his phone off? Watch that movie, Hes just not that into you. It will open your eyes alot! It sure did mine. I'm here to support you in any way that I can.
Seahorse
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Confused-katy » Fri May 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Seahorse wrote:I hope this is not too harsh but I don't think this guy is really that into you. I mean why would he switch his phone off? Watch that movie, Hes just not that into you. It will open your eyes alot! It sure did mine. I'm here to support you in any way that I can.

Again why not just say so from the start, you would think in his type of profession he would know the consequences of just being honest about someone's feelings instead of just stringing them along? but i guess i'm realising this guy just likes to get some sort of sick pleasure out of it... :?
Confused-katy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby go.jump » Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 am

I think the guy probably has more feelings for his 'girlfriend' than he is letting on. He could be married or engaged. He probably finds his relationship a little boring right now and wants something on the side, but is not up to knocking it off with her. You are attractive and he had a great time. But now he is afraid. Well, my question to you is why did you get so into him? I think you might want to consider if what you really want is just having fun, or a relationship. If a relationship, I think you are going about it the wrong way and you will end up getting hurt again. I hope that isn't offensive to you, I'm just trying to help. :D
go.jump
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 am

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post