Our partner

why do i like sex rough

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

why do i like sex rough

Postby lisa2277 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:14 pm

ok does anyone know why some women like rough or violent sex? i dont know why i along with other women like things like being tied up and having violent sex. more importantly i have rape fantasies. it turns me on to fantasies about getting raped. i know i dont want to be. but how can something thats so demeaning turn me on? it also turns me on to know that the guy im with doesnt respect me and only wants me for sex. the idea of "making love" does nothing for me.
lisa2277
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: why do i like sex rough

Postby Incorrigible » Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Maybe because it's fun? Does there have to be a reason why we have certain fantasies? People fantasize about a lot of odd things, but it really doesn't mean anything.
Incorrigible
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Postby Kourin » Sun May 31, 2009 2:50 am

Kinks are kinks. Rough sex and rape fantasies are extremely common in both genders; I don't think there's anything wrong with it. You're just a full-blown sub, that's all, and I can assure you that there are plenty of guys capable of loving you and treating you as an object simultaneously.
Kourin
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby mata_hari » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm

I agree. There's nothing wrong with your kinks and they are quite common.

I too enjoy rough sex, being dominated, and slapped around. I also have rape fantasies that involve both raping and being raped.

Don't feel bad about your kinks. They don't say anything about you or what kind of person you are. I think you would be surprised to know what kind of things your friends or co-workers are doing in the bedroom.

You can practice rough sex while being safe, and you can find people to explore it with who will treat you with respect.

I wouldn't worry why you have these kinks, but instead research BDMS positive communitites and learn healthy ways of achieving your fantasies.
mata_hari
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum