Our partner

My Mom's Breasts.

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

My Mom's Breasts.

Postby breastlover4269 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 am

Hi. I'm new here. I'm warning you people right now. Some people can find this sick and disturbing. It's about an affinity I have with my mother's breasts. I have a special affinity for breasts- all women's big breasts in general but particualry my mom's. She's not busty and big-breasted but I LOVE the areolas my mom has. They're wide, pretty, and beautiful and have smaller spots covering them. I LOVE them! With a passion! Her nipples excite me. Sadly for me my mother never breastfed me.

The night of July 4 2002, I did see my mom's bare breasts, as she was talking to her sister (my aunt) via phone. She probably her breasts were out but more than likely didn't care. It did excite me but I stared as long as I could as she stared at me as I moved around just to see them.

Then back in 2002-2003 I became a peeping tom, I did get caught trying to see her in the bathroom. It didn't work out anyway, b/c she would either be in the closet or in a bra. It makes me want to see when she shuts the door and curtain when in the bathtub or taking a shower. Then when I get caught I would get the "I'm your mother!" I'm like, "Yeah? So?" Not that I want to talk about it with her anyway. But I just like how her breasts look. It's not that mother thing, if it were someone else's breasts I would like to look at her breasts. It's the size of her areola and them smaller spots around her areola that turn me on.

Throughout my trek accross the web I only found two models who have breasts/areolas that look fairly close to my mom- One of which looks just about exactly like hers but could only get 8 pictures. If I were to be a member at these sites, I could get their every pic/vid. I didn't.

I saw my mom's left breast by accident one night not too long ago, and my heart was POUNDING! That wasn't the only one of my lucky times though. Just one of my lucky occasions. A lot of people tend to think it's wrong to see your mom's breasts unless you;re a baby. To me though, you don't have to be a baby to see your mommy's boobies. Not just for my sake but I think seeing other people naked is natural. Parents are no different. Plus did I not come from her? The human body is nature. I just admire her beautiful areolas, that's all. I just wish I could see my mom's breasts more often because I think her areolas are beautiful. I do have a cell phone and I just wish I could get a decent shot of her titties when she on the phone not paying attention and have her breasts hanging out. I tried drawing pictures of my mother's breasts but it didn't do anything for me as it's not perfect. More than I wanted to find this site and discuss this, I REALLY want to see my mom's bare breasts (or at least just one of them). I am in love with her areolas. In fact, if she's okay with it, I think I'll paint my girlfriend's areolas so they look like my mom's.

I tried to get help other places on the web. Yahoo Answers!? Insults. Other boards. Insults, and thread closure/deletions. I need somebody/somewhere I can run to with my affinity for my mom's titties but I am here. I'm a troubled 18-year old girl and need some help. I never told anyone in person about this. I was never able to share this with a psychiatrist. I wish I could get one. I just need to handle before it turns into an unhealthy facination.

PS- I'm a female too... I identify as I girl (I'm transgender) and I wish I had breasts myself but when I can afford it, I will get me a pair of breastforms and have them made just like my mom's.
breastlover4269
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby breastlover4269 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Asuka.

Actually my desire for my female form is a little of both. No i have not spoeken to a counselor about this but would like to. How sick is this really? I don't want to "screw" my mom or anything. THAT'S twisted. I just love her areolas that's all.
breastlover4269
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby S3 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 am

Could you be equally attracted to identical areolae if they belonged to another woman? It might partly be the taboo of finding your mother attractive that gets you excited. Maybe not though. If your attraction doesn't bother you and you're able to go on with your normal day to day life, I think you're all right. Every healthy person has sexual thoughts, and many find that the more taboo the object of their affection is, the more exhilarated they feel. So, OK. Let it out. Explore it carefully, and don't let it control you. If you still find it hard to concentrate on other things after you've explored your fantasies and tried to release your energy in a healthy way then a counsellor or psychologist should be able to help you, but don't get down about it. You might just feel better talking to a counsellor anyway, even if you're not stuck on thinking about it, but it sounds like you've been a bit pent up about it. It's fine to fantasize about taking a picture or peeping in on her, but it'd be unhealthy to actually do it. Write about it instead if you feel like you can't stop thinking about it. Here's a good place, but a private journal is great for the nitty-gritty.

You're welcome to post here. Don't feel bad about talking about what's on your mind. Here isn't a place for detailed erotic stories, but you're welcome to talk about it all you want within reason. I think it's good to write about the emotional value behind the fantasy, how you feel, I mean besides aroused, when you imagine seeing your mother.
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 am

Postby breastlover4269 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:00 am

s3, Thanks for your responce.

Yes, I would be attracted to areolas on another woman if they resembled my mom's. In fact, I found two models on the internet with areolas like those and if I ever pay for these site memberships... it would be for this reason. i remember even feeling on my mom's breasts in her sleep!
breastlover4269
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Belladonna » Sat May 16, 2009 9:15 am

I wonder what Freud would think...
Last edited by Belladonna on Sat May 16, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The other, wry virgin to the last,
Goes graveward with flesh laid waste
Worm-husbanded, yet no woman.
Belladonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Anxious » Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Belladonna wrote:I wonder what Freud would think...

Who cares what that pervert would think?
Anxious
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:51 am

Postby Belladonna » Sat May 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Anxious wrote:
Belladonna wrote:I wonder what Freud would think...

Who cares what that pervert would think?

I guess it's just that great minds think alike, mate.
The other, wry virgin to the last,
Goes graveward with flesh laid waste
Worm-husbanded, yet no woman.
Belladonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby breastlover4269 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:53 pm

My mom was wearing nothing but a dress and i tried to take a few pictures down her dress and when she was on the phone with her legs all open.

I just want a picture of my mom's naked body so I can get this over with.
breastlover4269
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: My Mom's Breasts.

Postby sisca » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Can you tell me the names of the two models you found on internet, with the same nipple of your mother?
sisca
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: My Mom's Breasts.

Postby anon69 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 am

Hey man I'm in the same boat, except one step further. You don't know how bad I want to ###$ my mom. She is pretty hot, and she''s single. My dad left her for cheating. I was thinking of getting with her one night, maybe have a few drinks, talk her into bed and maybe get some action. I've done it before, I got my best friends mom down and got her good. She said it wouldn't work out but hey I got laid. You could probably get it on too. Maybe if you talk to your mom about the problem, ask her if you can touch and feel them and maybe that would help you get over your addiction.*edited by Administrator*..try it some time, worked for me.
anon69
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum