Our partner

The Truth About the Porn Industry

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

The Truth About the Porn Industry

Postby AlexReid » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0q_VGacfNk

This youtube video speaks for itself.
AlexReid
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Incorrigible » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:52 am

I don't understand. This doesn't mean that porn is bad. People die/kill themselves all the time in the music industry. Same with Hollywood stars. I especially don't understand why male porn stars would kill themselves. Most guys would pay to have a job like that...
Incorrigible
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AlexReid » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 am

Incorrigible wrote:I don't understand. This doesn't mean that porn is bad. People die/kill themselves all the time in the music industry. Same with Hollywood stars. I especially don't understand why male porn stars would kill themselves. Most guys would pay to have a job like that...


you do realize that 90% of porn actors use drugs, 66% have herpes, and most are very mentally unstable, to say the least
AlexReid
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby S3 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

I never had to read about it or see it. I know the porn industry is evil. It's been my fantasy since I was but a lad to give the distributors and creators of big-time pornography a taste of my pie-cannon. Of course, they're all pretty miserable already without banana-cream all over their faces. I imagine that they're addicted to porn just like I've been, except it's their job and it doesn't interfere with their non-existent or extremely unhealthy social life.
User avatar
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Incorrigible » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm

AlexReid wrote:you do realize that 90% of porn actors use drugs, 66% have herpes, and most are very mentally unstable, to say the least


Could it be they're mentally unstable to begin with? What on earth possesses someone to become a porn star in the first place? I heard Asia Carrerra is college educated with some nice degree. Fine, she's smart and all that, but she's probably also in the minority. The screwed up life of a porn star is nothing more than a symptom of an already screwed up life.
Incorrigible
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Lostson » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Haven’t you people seen “Boogie Nights” its all in there just watch that movie and you should be all striated out about the porn industry.
Lostson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brandt » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Could it be they're mentally unstable to begin with? What on earth possesses someone to become a porn star in the first place?


Easy money. lots of parties, get to live in Hollywood, lots of sex.
brandt
Consumer 4
Consumer 4
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Incorrigible » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 pm

brandt wrote:Easy money. lots of parties, get to live in Hollywood, lots of sex.


Where the hell do I go to sign up????????????? I could be the next Dick Ramrod...
Incorrigible
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby two_roads » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 am

Incorrigible wrote:
AlexReid wrote:you do realize that 90% of porn actors use drugs, 66% have herpes, and most are very mentally unstable, to say the least


Could it be they're mentally unstable to begin with? What on earth possesses someone to become a porn star in the first place? I heard Asia Carrerra is college educated with some nice degree. Fine, she's smart and all that, but she's probably also in the minority. The screwed up life of a porn star is nothing more than a symptom of an already screwed up life.


it's the screwed- up psyche.

most of the porn stars have identity issues and personality disorders.
User avatar
two_roads
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Incorrigible » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am

two_roads wrote: it's the screwed- up psyche.

most of the porn stars have identity issues and personality disorders.


Yea, I would agree most are messed up before they even get into that business.

But I don't know. If I was hung like a horse, I would probably get into it just for the perks.
Incorrigible
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am
Local time: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests

cron