Our partner

addicted to enemas (Klismaphilia)

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

addicted to enemas (Klismaphilia)

Postby barrymd39 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

I am a 36 year old male, and I am addicted to using enemas. I developed a "fetish" for them while in high school and have never been able to shake the desire for them.

I use them about once a week secretely so my wife and kids are not aware. This takes quite of energy and time. I would like to find a way to Not like them or desire them.

Anyone out there have this strange addiction. If so, were you able to kick it.

Thanks,

B
barrymd39
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Chucky » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:02 am

As I am aware, these things are only available on prescription, right? So, how are you getting hold of them? I have never heard of anyone with such an addiction but addictions can occur with anyone. Doing it once per week isn't too bad, but you don't want it to get any more serious. I guess that making sure you have no access to the tools needed to have the enema would be a good idea.

Kevin
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Lostson » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 am

I don’t have this problem but I knew a guy that did. He was in my SAA group and I cant talk about him confidentiality and all that But I can tell you there are others like you and SAA helped this guy a lot.

SAA = Sex addicts anonymous
Lostson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 am

Postby S3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 am

I did homemade enemas for a while as a teen. *lol* I often forget how eclectic my taste in sexual stimuli really is. I used them consistently, maybe once every other week, for years, but then stopped because it just took too much time and got too inconvenient. I think I still might enjoy it on occasion, to be honest, but I choose not to in case my wife finds out, or I'm worried that if I did it once, it would turn into an addiction, and it really does take up a lot of time. I have enough of a problem with procrastination already. :roll:

Kevin, I usually made a very crude homemade enema with a rinsed empty 16 oz, (sometimes 2-liter), bottle. I removed the scratchy plastic ring of course then I'd fill it with water. [WARNING: A LITTLE GRAPHIC :-p] I applied it by squeezing when the bottle's opening was... inserted, often with the help of Vaseline. [/END] Shampoo bottles were often softer and more comfortable, but those weren't always available since I threw used bottles away.

I'm sorry I can't give you a surefire way to stop wanting to use enemas, Barrymd39. Maybe it could help if your wife gave you some anal stimulation in bed on occasion? When my wife uses a finger there it gives me at least part of that enema sensation. Granted, you don't get the nice full feeling followed by that great feeling of release, but it's better than nothing, right? Of course, if your wife is like mine she probably won't even consider giving you the enema herself even if you're brave enough to tell her you'd like it. Perhaps you wouldn't want that anyway, but if so, and you think there's a chance, maybe you could try asking her. Or maybe you could just spice things up between you by trying something different. My wife and I started using vibrators not too long ago, and she really loves it.

Sorry for the late response. I hope you get it. If not, maybe someone else will read this and find it semi-helpful.
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Chucky » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 pm

S3 wrote:Kevin, I usually made a very crude homemade enema with a rinsed empty 16 oz, (sometimes 2-liter), bottle. I removed the scratchy plastic ring of course then I'd fill it with water. [WARNING: A LITTLE GRAPHIC :-p] I applied it by squeezing when the bottle's opening was... inserted, often with the help of Vaseline. [/END] Shampoo bottles were often softer and more comfortable, but those weren't always available since I threw used bottles away.

Nice use of the 'warning' tag there - That's quite novel S3! You didn't need to warn me though because I'm well used to dealing with this sort of stuff. As a person who has Ulcerative Colitis and who has had a pesron shove a camera up my ass (colonoscopy!), you can understand why, i'm sure! :)
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby S3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm

LOL. Yes I can see why that probably wouldn't bother you. I guess the 'warning' tag will serve the purpose of averting others who could suffer from TMI. :)
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: addicted to enemas (Klismaphilia)

Postby montysnowgoer » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 am

You sound like you are ashame of your love of enemas.Enemas can be a healthy way to clean the colon,coffee enemas clean toxins from the liver.What you need to do is to check out many of the enema forum sites.You will find that many everyday folks share their enema experiances.Enemas are Not harmful unless you inject alcohol or some dangerous chemical into your anus.I've been enjoying enemas for over sixty years and suffer no ill effects.At age 74,I am extremely active and have no health problems.My enema sessions are every three or four days.I will admit that enemas are erotic and often lead to an intense orgasm.In a way,enemas fill a void for my sexual pleasure because my wife suffers from Parkinson's disease and has no interest in sex.However,my first wife shared enemas quite often to enhance our sexual encounters.Here's a few enema sites...Enema4fun zity bitz Fetlife.com Enemas4themind.com
Good luck and let the good times FLOW
montysnowgoer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 am

Postby newguy4993 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Relax and enjoy the sensations. I've been addicted to enemas for as far back as I can remember, and take one or more enemas two or three times a week. I think enemas are erotic as hell. Anybody who has never tried this ought to try it. The feeling is awesome!
newguy4993
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:13 am

Postby FrayedEndOfSanity » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 pm

This thread is great. Safety + satisfaction = WIN. As long as it doesn't cause indirect emotional/physical/relationship problems, it's just another "marital aid". 8)

newguy4993, welcome to the forums. :)

--Frayed
Do not take my advice before talking to your doctor/counselor/other professional. Depending on where you live, you may be able to find free, confidential care. Most importantly, sometimes your shrink can be wrong. Get a second opinion.
FrayedEndOfSanity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby filup » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 am

Enemas have been a dominant part of my sexuality since as early as I can remember. Before the Internet came along I went for years and years feeling that I was a total freak of nature (I have not totally ruled that out, vbg) and that I was the only one in the world that sexualized a procedure that everyone else found unpleasant and disgusting. However, over the years I have discovered that I am not alone, although in a very small minority, and become more comfortable with who I am. My wife knows of my love of the traditional large volume hot soapsuds enema and is equally comfortable with it, although since we are getting older, now not as eager a participant.
filup
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post