Our partner

How do I confront my mom to stop being such a pervert?

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: scepticalblahblah, salted lipstick, narcbolan, CrackedGirl

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. If you wish to discuss Incest in a non-abusive context please instead post in the Paraphilia's forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

How do I confront my mom to stop being such a pervert?

Postby arreat » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 am

I first noticed my mom being perverted towards me back when I was in school. She would always drive me to the bus stop, and when I left the car, she would wait and stare at my ass as I walk to my bus stop.
She now starts to stare at me while I eat dinner, literally every time I eat a meal, she stares at me. Also, when I go to bed, she barges in on me. It started back in summer, I'd always strip down because it would be so hot in my room, that sleeping in clothes would be unbearable. There was this one morning where I had slept in and she had walked in on me. For that entire summer she has done that, and that's when I decided to get a lock on my door. Now she's starting to go in my room while I shower, she has been doing that for the longest time now, so I decided to lock my door as I shower. Now she thinks that I'm masturbating, when really, I just want some privacy since I find showers the most relaxing part of my day. She is such a stubborn idiot, I can't believe she doesn't see that its her pervertedness that's behind all the odd behavior.
arreat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: How do I confront my mom to stop being such a pervert?

Postby CrackedGirl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 am

I am sorry your Mum is behaving in this way - it is inappropriate of her. I think that you need to tell her that you need privacy and that please can she respect you by giving you that. Is there anyone you can talk to about this so you can get some 3D support?

Cracked
"You're a tit short of an udder" - Owen Newitt

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

Liberal Backslider

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (177)

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles