Our partner

My big brother keeps hitting on me?

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: scepticalblahblah, salted lipstick, narcbolan, CrackedGirl, Restored

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. If you wish to discuss Incest in a non-abusive context please instead post in the Paraphilia's forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

My big brother keeps hitting on me?

Postby jazzyfizzle » Wed May 11, 2011 2:23 am

I know it sounds sick and maybe that's why I keep questioning it. I am 16 and my brother is 29 and I live with him and his wife and his three toddlers. He smokes weed and I'm the only one who knows it so every now and then he'd smoke with me and now he's been trying to get me to smoke with him like ALL THE TIME, like even if I'm about to go to school in 10 minutes. Earlier after I got home from school he put his arm around me after we smoked and he was pushing my head to lie on his chest. I kept trying to move and he kept telling me that I didn't need to always "runaway from him" because when I come home from school, I usually go to my room to stay away from the noise the toddlers make and study all night, take a shower in my own bathroom, watch TV, walk on my treadmill and read, etc., and I just started shaking because I get high easy anyway and I was BAKED and I felt really, really uncomfortable. He started kind of patting my hip and running his down up and down my side and I tried to get up and he kept holding me asking me where I was going and I told him that this was weird and he got all mad but he let me go and lately he's been acting really weird around me like he's flirting or something and it's really, really uncomfortable and I know it's messed up but I don't think it's just me and I really want him to stop but it's a strange thing to bring up and say you think it's uncomfortable because then it's like he wants to make me into being a freak BECAUSE I think it's uncomfortable. He's always been really weird like that and I've always thought it was messed up. He hugged me and he put his hand down my back pocket and wouldn't let me move IN FRONT of some of my guy friends last week and a few of his and it was really, really weird. He touched me through my bikini at this vacation home we'd rented (with my mom and everyone, but they were asleep) last year in Florida, but he was drunk and we were really weird around each other after that but he apologized and said he didn't know what the hell he was doing. He's tried to get me to touch... it before but he said that he was totally joking when I wouldn't and called him sick about it. He's ALWAYS coming into my room to hang out I guess and it never bothered me but it's just like now he always wants to like hug me and stuff and he goes through my underwear and makes fun of me because my bras are little because I'm little and he just like always touching them and playing with them or touching me or something. He's always telling me I'm his "hot and gorgeous sister" and he's always talking to his friends that are like, 25-29ish that I'm hot and I think it's weird? He's way too touchy feely with me. What does it sound like to you? What do I do about it??
jazzyfizzle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My big brother keeps hitting on me?

Postby salted lipstick » Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 am

Your brother's behaviour towards you is completely inappropriate. I am so sorry you have had to experience this. Do you maybe have a school counsellor that you can talk to? They might be able to help with what to do? I'm sorry I can't help you with what you should do, I'm still learning myself. You might need to tell the police but I'm not sure. Hopefully some other people who respond here will know what you should do.

I can understand why you are feeling uncomfortable around your brother. It is not right that he did those things to you.
Forum Rules
^^ Read these. We don't delete posts at request.

Dx DID
salted lipstick
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Arbie Wun » Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

I think you need to get someone to intervene, as it sounds like he is getting worse with his actions and if it continues it will only become worse. I suggest talking to a counsellor and maybe even telling him that his actions aren't appropriate (when he isn't smoking weed) and if he makes a fuss tell him you may have to bring it up with his wife if it continues.
The bright light at the end of a dark tunnel could be an oncoming train, but it could also be the way out of the darkness...
Arbie Wun
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 am

It is completely inappropriate what he is doing to you and you should not have to put up with it. It sounds like you need someone to help you fight your corner. Is there anyone you trust, an adult, who you can tell who can help you speak to him. This is serious and should not be happening. Good luck and remember with the weed too that you dont have to do anything you dontwant to.

Cracked
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars: you have a right to be here

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

Liberal Backslider

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views