Our partner

Incest with my Elder Sister

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: scepticalblahblah, salted lipstick, narcbolan, CrackedGirl

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. If you wish to discuss Incest in a non-abusive context please instead post in the Paraphilia's forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Incest with my Elder Sister

Postby 20122022 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:10 am

Hi,

i'm JS(age 24).. i'm so depressed about last few months because of i had incest with my sister (Truly said, she has force me to do those thing). I had S*X with her four times since it is started, i'd really hard to find how these things happened. I really want to avoid these disgusting thing but she wouldn't moreover she's too elder than me(about 45 yrs, even she have a son about my age.), now i'm worried about my girlfriend who really loves me in her heart, she's truly believe me but i feel guilty about that.

can anyone give me suggestion what should i do now.....?

Am i really disappoint my girlfriend anyway....?

on thing i really forget to say, she's(sister) not my born sister actually she is my "dad's elder brother's Daughter...."
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Incest with my Elder Sister

Postby jasmin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:10 pm

JS, avoid this woman and let her know that you will tell everyone if she tries to force you into anything. It's not your fault, don't feel guilty.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ysteph » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:36 pm

If it is against of your intention than it is enough to stop that sexual activity, but to be depressed is certainly an over reaction and unnecessary.
ysteph
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Ventomas » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi JS,

Jasmin is right. Avoid her at all times and tell her you don't want to do what she forces you to do. You can stand up to her. Can you confide in anyone? A friend, a doctor, a family member? Is it still going on? You can stop it!!

(ysteph, really? Is this your one-advice-fits-all approach again? You can't judge how JS feels. To say he is over-reacting is, again, inredibly insensitive at the least)

JS, hang in there buddy!!

Vento
"Oh, when the rain fall, fall, fall now,
It don't fall on one man's housetop. Remember that:
When the rain fall,
It don't fall on one man's housetop."
Bob Marley
Ventomas
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby jasmin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

Don't worry, everyone, ysteph's attitude won't be tolerated. Ysteph, when you saw that people are offended by your posts, you should have stayed away from the sexual abuse forums.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post