Our partner

I think i may have been molested as a child

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: scepticalblahblah, salted lipstick, narcbolan, CrackedGirl

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. If you wish to discuss Incest in a non-abusive context please instead post in the Paraphilia's forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Postby rockerpunkerchc » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:54 am

Something very wrong has happened here. Saying the thing you did about going to the bathroom (that he told you to do that)- kids just don't do that!
I was sexually abused at age 13 (I am a 14-year-old female now). I wanted to at least reach out to you, so I'll suggest some private counceling. Just talk about what you feel, or maybe what you see. I know it so scary at first, but it can truly be a great help to you.
~Nikcole
RckrPnkrChc
rockerpunkerchc
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

It could be several things

Postby Itsme2003 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:20 am

There are five possiblilities:

1) Nothing happened.
2) Your sister's father sexually molested you.
3) Your sister's father was physically abusive toward you.
4) 2 & 3
5) Something happened with someone else besides your sister's father.

My best bet is item 1, nothing, or item 3, the physical abuse. That is, of course, purely a guess, but what from what you describe it seems to me to be the best fit. The penis stuff you described does not suggest sexual abuse to me.
Itsme2003

Postby sassyshamrox27 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:27 am

I was molested by my father for eight years and the best thing that I can tell you is this. Listen to what you think you don't remember. For as weird as that sounds it is the truth. You would be surprised at what our minds repress.
sassyshamrox27
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 am

something happend

Postby katfish67 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:06 pm

to bad u can't remember more, but i myself don't believe that a child should cry about someone coming in there room. I saw that one time with my own brothers kid and it hit me deeply. see somewhat like u i have no memories of my childhood, but i have feelings that i was messed with. but not really sure, my mom did tell me that she cought my dad coming into my room one nite on a drunk binge. So she said after that she kept a close eye on me, but i can think about it all day long and nothing come to mind. The headless action figure sounds to me like , in your mind at some time this guy may have been like a father figure/ hero to you and after the fact u suppressed it and unknowingly lashed out by defaceing your dolls. like what you may have liked to do to him after he hurt u. as a helpless child this being the only was you could feel like the one with power over him.
katfish67
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 am

Postby Angel » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:48 pm

It's a very hard call to make. I'd question why your grandmother suddenly is bringing tthis up. Something seems odd though....but it's hard to know the for sure reason....cutting heads of the dolls...that can always point to something....and in some cases kids can just be destructive! But the incident in the bathroom...I know some here have said that doesn't cause concern for them...but myself having been sexually abused...I guess that causes me to see it differently. Maybe not so much had you not made the comment you did. Kids do explore their own bodies and very innocently. It does bear looking into more.
Angel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Postby Angel » Mon May 09, 2005 6:16 pm

I honestly am not sure what to offer at this point...all I can offer are guesses and I'd hate to steer you in the wrong direction.

My best advice is to consult a professional that can help you assess the situation. I have heard in some instances hipnoses(sp?) helps you sort through the memories. Anyone have thoughts on that avenue to offer our poster?
Angel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post