Our partner

Step son abused my daughter (GRAPHIC) EDITED

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Step son abused my daughter (GRAPHIC) EDITED

Postby Sadmom » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 am

Hi, I'm having some trouble rationalizing my situation, thought I'd get another point of view. My 8 year old stepson, who has been caught 2x before this incident with other children (naked and touching, an 8 yr old boy 1st and a 5 yr old girl 2nd) has now been caught HOLDING my 1 yr old daughters hand onto his genitals and MAKING her move them (like a handjob) he does not live with us and so I've currently made it a point I don't want him in my home with my child. Now my main issue with all of this is that NO ONE CARES! Not 1 person who knows about this (my husband included, and yes this is his daughter as well) cared or asked about my daughter, not one person seen her as the victim, nor did they the other children that were involved previously, it was their fault not my step sons, even though he's the only common denominator, everyone sees me now as a wicked step mother, poor stepson doesn't get to see his friends anymore, poor stepson can't see his sister anymore, poor bio mom is raising him on her own so he's just acting out. He's playing doctor, he's curious. Am I the only one seeing a problem?! Oh and no he hasn't been sexually abused himself, we had gone through that with him already the first time it happened, and told him it was not okay to do those things, then the second time he got yelled at by the other child's mother, got sent home to his moms later and she could've cared less, then when it happened in my home to my daughter who cant even talk yet i put my foot down and said I didn't want him back here. His bio mom blamed us saying the was the first she's heard of him molesting children, when she was the one who called us to let us know what happened that first time because he was suspended from school for it and we needed to watch him while she sat on her ass. Now I'm the bad guy and my daughters abuser is the victim! What do I do?!?
Sadmom
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Step son abused my daughter (GRAPHIC) EDITED

Postby MissHaley » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:25 pm

That sounds like he's acting out a learned behavior.. I'm not an expert though, and I've never had children. As somehow who was molested by her brother, do what is best for your daughter. My best friends niece had a rocky upbringing and was doing things like that to her little sister as a young age. They all talked about it, but no one DID anything. Then as a 11 year old she was caught teaching her cousin (my friends other niece) who was just a toddler at the time how to play with herself.. The mother was livid, and now refuses to have her around while the oldest niece is there. Everyone told her she was over reacting, her mother blamed her for being selfish for keeping her grandchild for her.. There is something strange that goes on in families like that.. Sexual abuse is something people don't like to talk about, don't like to acknowledge. It makes them uncomfortable, and so they ignore it. Protecting your children does not make you a bad guy, it makes you a good mom. I think him being so young, they think it is excusable.. and I don't think that it's not, as an 8 year old he doesn't know the full extent of how bad what he is doing is.
MissHaley
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 am

Re: Step son abused my daughter (GRAPHIC) EDITED

Postby bweb » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 am

You have to do what is right by your daughter. My wife was molested by her father. I was married to her for ten years before I found out. We've been married for fourteen years now, and we just recently had a daughter of our own, and you can best believe that when we informed the in-laws, we told them in no uncertain terms that my wife's father was never to visit to see her. Not just not be alone with her. Never allowed to be in her presence. I don't think you're overreacting at all, and applaud your concern for your daughter.
bweb
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post