Our partner

SURVEY FOR STUDY

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: narcbolan, salted lipstick, CrackedGirl, Restored

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

SURVEY FOR STUDY

Postby GKeepers » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:12 am

Hello:
We are doing an in-depth study on PTSD related to child sexual assaults in all states.

We have stumbled on an unpublished data field not spoken of in most journals. While many report that CSA are unreported in mass numbers we are seeing many cases where there are reports made to the proper authorities but the victim and family is intentionally mislead and the crime not produced to the proper authorities.

If you or someone you know, have experienced the above, been told you were not molested or raped enough, told the statutes had run out or some other form that prevented proper treatments, please contact us with your story with some details.

We also need information on access to Victim Services or lack of it when the child was first identified. Victim services is run out of each county and state with Federal Funding's. If you received such benefits, or were denied such benefits please relay that also.

This report will be in numbers only. However due to need to validate for such numbers we must keep records. You may report anonymously, and you may use a code name.

No names will be released without proper authority of the submitter. Should you have a story you would like presented openly you must state so in writing.

Send your informations to (email option below)
Thank you

Grace Keepers Inc.
To End Child Molestation's.

Founder of Grace Keepers Inc.
Grace Keepers Inc. - Not For Profit to End Child Molestation
GKeepers
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MSBLUE » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:44 pm

Please take caution in giving imformation to anyone across the net. Esp. associated with such trauma. I personally wouldn't take this survey, even if they paid me, which they are not..

Author please do not enter an email address that is not your personal one. We don't know where this info is going. There is an option to have your email shown. There fore I am deleting the one in the post.

You forgot to add the link, you only had an email address. That makes a big friggin difference, next time, proofread before you slander us.
Last edited by MSBLUE on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MSBLUE
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 am

Postby MSBLUE » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:53 pm

Your PM to me was uncalled for . this is a private forum. Not the newspaper.

We protect our members to the highest degree and havent the time to look into your background. You are a one time poster and I did not change anything, but your in post email. we stopped that when we became a registered forum.
I will not argue with you, if you don' t like our policies for using us as guinee pigs then I'll just delete the whole post, and ban your IP.

don't ever go off on me again. You suggest that I am afraid of their benefiting from it, get it together, that's what we are for, aand for your insight and imfo I have ptsd related to child hood trauma, and from the eyes of my inner child this looks like a perp message. Don't spam the forum with your scientific crap. last and only warning.
to me you are no one but a poster from nowhere. I dont know you.And damn lucky we even left this post. Now it has been brought to the attention of the administration, and president.

Bad business practices. bad.
MSBLUE
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MSBLUE » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:42 pm

The link fo rthose who choose to expose their personal trauma, was not put in the original post , it is

http://www.rsvme.com/wsb.dll/6609/20060621171225850.htm
MSBLUE
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MSBLUE » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:45 pm

I answered the quesitons and then was sent to a site to download a questionaire application. $#%^. Your answers have been accepted!

Thank you for submitting your RSVME Q&A. Your answers have been received and recorded by RSVME on behalf of our client.

Get your copy of RSVME today, and get quick answers to all your questions -- right from your existing email account.
RSVME is software that helps you rapidly get feedback from your friends, family and co-workers.

Learn More about RSVME!

The download contains only the RSVME software. RSVME will not install or uninstall any other programs or files to your computer. RSVME is spyware free and virus free!
MSBLUE
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:55 am

What ddee has chosen to do to warn memeber's about survey's is ok with the forums here. What she did was right to protect the member's here at Psychforums, please respect the mods here as we are the ones that are looking out for member's around here.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 am

Postby sniffles » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:02 am

good for you ddee!!!!!!!!!
"Without fear there is no courage"
sniffles
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Postby MSBLUE » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:11 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: people like this make me so mad. They forget we have Image

okay,
MSBLUE
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby seanetal » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:44 pm

GKeepers,

If you have an issue with the way I run these forums, then please address me and not someone else. The moderators here were acting on my suggestion to provide a warning and they did a fantastic job in my opinion. If you don't like the fact that your invitation to take part in the survey now carries a warning then I'd be glad to remove the post for you if you like... I will not however remove the warning.
seanetal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 am

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum