Our partner

in all seriousness

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

in all seriousness

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

i figured it out.
its a trap.
chemically modified and negatively formulated to make us pay attention to things outside of the good. no dont pay attention to war. or books. eat these antipsychotics. down these idiot pills and die you anti nazi.

dear nazis
im not here to
pay attention to your bs
n fact
im here to let you know
that im five up on this doggy
And we don't know
Just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: in all seriousness

Postby janjones » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey AnxxietyAttacks-

I'm curious, could you define "five up on this doggy" for me? It seems like an interesting expression. I actually googled it to see if it was a just an expression I am not aware of but didn't find anything. I guess it's your own figure of speech. It sounds like a positive thing, like you are winning, by the way you used it in context.
I am not on the forum much these days. Please contact another staff member. Thank you.
janjones
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm

janjones wrote:could you define "five up on this doggy" for me?

i mean i am 5 times ahead of them on this matter. im on it. im ahead of it by 5x.
im the nurturer. the mask maker. invader and peace taker.
And we don't know
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby janjones » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Cool. Thanx!
I am not on the forum much these days. Please contact another staff member. Thank you.
janjones
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ocular_razor » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 pm

don't you see anxietyattacks, it matters not what you see or don't see. it matters not what you hear or don't hear. ultimately glory was is and will be brought to god (the ripple of consequence requires another scope. it is much like a submarine who's ballasts have been filled, the periscope offers another scope, the sonar equipment offers another scope (which ultimately shows more than a window being placed inside to view only dark murky ocean)).

(in an effort to make this readable i will "outline")

two regards i will cover:
1 - people's quest of understanding.
2 - people's defense of understanding.

---------------------
1-------------------
with regard to people's quest of understanding, people are more willing to except falsehood over honesty and truth ("truth" is used loosely here). the canon discusses this even.

(for example the israelites accepted yahweh as their god (who told them to have no other gods before him, which they agreed to), who delivered them to the promised land which prior to their arrival was filled with pagans (who worship gods who can neither speak nor hear, gods who are neither alive nor can walk) which were ultimately descendents of fallen angels. they were witness to the works of yahweh and seen the truth ("truth" is not used loosely here), but they still wanted to accept falsehood and false gods so much that they adopted idols as their gods (the pagans taught them this)).

(for example the exile of the israelites to the persians and babylonians, they were told they would be exiled for their adoption of falsehood (this is several centuries after their deliverance to the promised land), so they were sent to places in which this falsehood thrived because they loved falsehood so much. though it is interesting to note that these "wicked" kings were still utilized by god (yahweh) to accomplish his will (they too were incentivized to do this by gaining land and a larger labor pool). isaiah/jeremiah discuss this, there is the context of them being used as "instruments" but sinister this is not as he gave them chances to gain favor with him)).

(for example, second thessalonians discusses the man of lawlessness and the distress he brings. and people perish (this refers to the spirit not the flesh) because they refused to love the truth (and so be saved). and since people desire to accept falsehood quicker than truth, people are given what they ask for and are fed more falsehood (this is also reflected just before israel's exile to persia (iran) and babylonia (iraq) some four hundred-five hundred b.c., there were the few prophets who spoke of their exile which they didn't want to hear, so lying spirits went out into the false prophets because this is what they wanted))

-----------------
2----------------
with regard to people's quest for defending their understanding, it becomes less and less about the legitmacy of their viewpoint (this is tragic) and more and more about making submissive those who simply oppose their viewpoint (as it becomes about defending the ego instead of showing humility. being humble is difficult, it is for the faint of heart to adopt hate and falsehood).

it matters not the viewpoints you hold (in regard to our neighbors), this world is a warzone anyway. one can seek to either find solid ground to base their foundation off of (these "castles" are vastly spread, garrisoned by very few people), or find shifting/saturated ground to base their foundation off of (these "huts" are densely built, garrisoned by very man people). it becomes less about worrying of the use of others as instruments (cain asked god if he was his brother's keeper, he is not answered), and more about making oneself right with god (this tone is reflected at the end of john's gospel, peter asks jesus about what will happen to someone else, so he asked him what it is to him [peter]. he's laid out his instructions (as per our scope), and that's that i suppose).
ocular_razor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 am

Postby ocular_razor » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

when an indecent manipulator's target is identified (the target being the manipulated's weakness that is being exploited), the indecent manipulator will simply alter their strategy (they will look for another weakpoint).

whether the legal drug pusher's care to see the honest legitimacy of your viewpoint or not, it matters not. the pusher is in the game (participating in the driving force (called voltage)), it matters not if they are intentionally being indecent and dishonest with their clients, they are in the game because they've obligated themselves to be in the game (for example, i am in the game of legitimate understanding because i've chosen to do so, admittedly it is futile though).

as per my statement of the defense of understanding driving [indecent and dishonest]/[malguided and misinterpreted] opposers of viewpoint into submission (where dominance and submission is just a spectrum where the "ripples of consequence's magnitude" is amplified when balance is disregarded), it matters not of the viewpoints of either side, what matters is the act of dominance.

the docs did not care of any of the words i've exchanged with them, i was merely viewed in accordance with the driving force behind their heart. they sought to only dominate me while i only entered their presence to seek calm and peace. i've since left this warzone to enter another frontline where the accosting against me still continues, but i no longer am on shifting sands based on dishonesty and indecency.

i cannot with a good conscience encourage the participation of being dominated. if i so chose to discourage this i would merely continue the driving force of the defense of understanding - the defense of understanding which holds no regard for honest legitimacy but the fulfillment of the desires of the weak heart.

it saddens me that i am viewed as nothing but a nutjob bible thumper filled with hate and hypocracy and naivety and dishonesty (since i use the scriptures to explain viewpoints) but the reason i do so is because the theme of love (and the associated consequences of love and hate) - love that is revealed through action, not love that is thought to be mere chemical reactions - is reiterated over and over and over again. nowhere else i've found is this theme so highly regarded. my experiences with legal drug pushers only revealed the hate and contempt held for me by others, not because of any actions of mine but simply because i was only viewed as a means to pursue domination.

it matters not of a manipulator's tactics, what matters is what it is in their hearts. their strategy is ever-adjusting to identify weakpoints to be exploited, but what defines it is their hearts. for this (but not this alone) the heart defines the actions of man (as it is written that it is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but what comes out of a man that makes him unclean).
ocular_razor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 am

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

i believe in god
And we don't know
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rog » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

AnxxietyAttacks wrote:i believe in god

To love someone it helps to love yourself first or your love is like cheap wine that tries to pin a fine label on a bottle without the taste to match. The same applies to gods, it helps to love your god first so you can love other gods and others who believe in other gods.
It’s like growing grapevines not one grapevine so media isn’t a one grapevine monotone monopoly of imploding taste. Love is a flavour and needs grapevines to nurture and develop it. To hear it through one grapevine is unrealistic and would only result in one bland choice of wine that wouldn’t satisfy for long. too much change happens, fixed fixations are a myth the same as fixed truths, fixed grapevines or fixed climates.
I believe in reducing the pain cycle especially torture and the easiest way is tech mate taste solutions that dilute to taste any fixed complimentary ego blockages in any fuel line, e.g by using sim a likes for bottles of wine, gods or people etc, as long as the competing is complimentary not detrimental to mental health.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm

Postby janjones » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 am

rog wrote:To love someone it helps to love yourself first or your love is like cheap wine that tries to pin a fine label on a bottle without the taste to match.

I really like the way you phrased this rog; it's beautiful :)
janjones
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 am

janjones wrote:
rog wrote:To love someone it helps to love yourself first or your love is like cheap wine that tries to pin a fine label on a bottle without the taste to match.

I really like the way you phrased this rog; it's beautiful :)

rog always says beautiful stuff. its cool.
And we don't know
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Schizophrenia Forum