Our partner

Gang Stalking and Induced Psychosis

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Re: Gang Stalking and Induced Psychosis

Postby ClevelandMan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:35 am

I was going to write some long stuff but you are right, it is important to prioritize and know what is worth it and what isn't and i doubt that will make any difference.

The only thing i can tell you Dave, you should ask yourself this. why did/do you follow them, why did you read their posts, why did you participate their play by answering their questions in cynical , god like attitude on certain online forums. Do you think that you were just an observer in this Dave? Do you think you were not under the influence of that borg queen while you were circling the victim, maybe not as close as the foot soldiers of her , but still close enough to be considered as a stalker Dave? What do you think Dave?

Didn't you once participate the mob's harassment of the same victim with the very people you condemned their very same method by calling the same victim bipolar and pregnant. If you look into your HEART, you will see that you are the one who doesn't have any empathy towards them. You have such contempt toward them that they are not even making you angry anymore. You are becoming like them. Only difference is that your mind's hostage. Yours is your intellect.

I find you more lacking then these 99/1er's because you have such power that can be used for good things but you are wasting here. You are only showing your knowledge if the person is on his/her knees and flattering you. Just like i did so many times to get a little bit out from your knowledge.

As you were told you before. Your "help" is not needed. Don't read to much of a person who uses internet to stop her racing thoughts maybe 6 times faster than you. Try to work on your HEART. Try to connect its power with your intellect. Still, thank you very much for trying to help in your way.

I know you don't like Dalai Lama but read his views about intellect and its suffering that can bring to mind.
ClevelandMan
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:58 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rog » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Clevelandman, why would you post on a gang stalking thread and then do some gang stalking?
I can’t get my head round your post. I’ve not seen your avatar name before. My name is rog not dave. If your referring to someone else or some other posts i’ve not read then it’s a wire cross. If your referring to me then pardon me for being tortured. It’s people like you who would crucify jesus in the name of jesus.
There’s an English tv program called only fools and horses. One of the cast characters is called trigger who always calls one of the main characters called Rodney by the name dave instead of Rodney. It’s done for comedy effect but still triggered the Rodney character in the show.Your post reminded me of it as your post comes across as a compensating sabotaging trigger. It’s like so many snipes i get from guilt id’s who don’t like their trueman show world being exposed as the true hell it really is. If i’m mistaken then please clarify.
There’s an episode in only fools and horses where one of the main characters del boy has a son called Damien. Rodney thinks he’s demonic and later you see the little kid riding round in circles on his trike (it’s done with comedy not malice). It’s symbolic of how heaven soon disappears when insecurity is about. I believe in 99/1 hell and 50/50 paradise. It’s the 99/1 witch trial snipes that have merged heaven and hell into one bad relationship of hell. the omen kid riding round in circles with his symbolic 99/1 destabilising stabiliser belief trike is where most locals have thrown their money and sold out the obvious 50/50 straight line respect tracking paradise logic.
I mentioned recently how chronically over controlled i am by apparent people and tech that are using insanely thin ice loop holes. Recently i cut my phone, tv and cut my internet because of ridiculous coincidencies, on the same day i went to my mums flat to watch a bit of tv and the remote control had vanished. You have to bear in mind this is about a control tug of war and suddenly when the local hooks have lost their direct line to me suddenly the tv remote vanished the next time i was near a tv. The local parent trap control culture has lost it’s respect brakes. Your post is a perfect example of it (unless your talking about someone else). too much sympathy for the devil eventually creates a devil. You have to respect the stable elements as well as the unstable. Local hooks have turned into an ugly monster.
If you imagine a supermarket where there’s loads of people apparently shopping but only one of them is capable of taking any items and the others are stooges or holograms etc. Then imagine over 20 years more and more items have been stolen or gone missing each day. There comes a point in local legal law where beyond reasonable doubt and circumstancial evidence are used to deliver verdicts and police the obvious. The logic is mutual and can’t be just used exclusively and selfishly. The local queen culture, parent trap, matriarchal throne has now turned into an electric chair of uninsulated extreme magnetic current. They are saying anything that happens to me or anyone like me is a coincidence. That is the only loop hole excuse they offer. Over 20 years i’ve gone from 10 to a hundred to a thousand to where every interaction i have each day has become coincidental. it is because that is how we are supposed to evolve. I am trying to stop false loyalty die hards from devolving and declaring open season on anything that doesn’t pat their shallow ego’s on the back. I understand people evolve at different speeds but i am defending myself and others from extreme torture, and i mean extreme. Physical pain is one thing emotional pain is another, especially if the amateurs have more credibility than the professionals who demonise them.
And by the way, i’ve been through more hell than you could ever imagine. It’s one thing being tortured when your fighting fire with fire, it’s another when your still being tortured when your fighting fire with water. I’ve cleared a path through hell so the opportunity is there to escape it. if you don’t value that for yourself then you should at least show respect for others who may value it. i’ve had respectful replies from ocular-razor, visualisations ,imawacko and others. They are obviously intelligent posters and if you know better than me and them then don’t hide behind a loop hole shield, say why i’m not right and show yourself and all your support. I’m never a bully or a snob and have cared enough to stay alive and sort the mess out.i don’t hide and neither does my logic. i’d rather die than condone the control abuse of extreme gang stalking. i’m hear to help not for a back pat. They couldn’t balance my books anyway the window shut a while ago when i left the old reality and moved into deeper hypothetical reality. i hope one day they show all the actual internal and external evidence of who’s been through what and who’s done what. I have faced extreme disrespect from every angle yet have never cracked in nearly 20 years. I have no criminal record, haven’t been hospitalized and am now nearly med free despite more triggering obstacle influence than you could ever imagine. You can only ever smell the evidence never bite it. if you bite it it’s poison but you it doesn’t take a genius to work out when it smells off.
to give you a quick example, my broadband connection only has a few days left and someone knocked on my door just before i posted this. just before that my brother knocked, both smelled like distractions trying to stop me posting and defending myself online. i recently arranged a mutual flat exchange with someone through word of mouth after no help from the professionals despite years of asking for it. the same day i saw the relevent council housing officer apparently randaomly in the street despite never seeing him outside his office before. i then got a random phone call from my social worker on the same day, he rarely rings and neither him or the housing officer knew about my move directly. they obviously were either using or being used by a manipulating loop hole overlap.
the point is it's not rog vs the world, and cleveland man you don't have to be a spokesperson for the world, you couldn't be anyway. i realise people are not all bad and a lot do care, i'm just saying there's ways to get things done, and don't think i don't care, i wouldn't be here if i didn't.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rog » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi Clevelandman. if you allow me to adjust to your out of the blue post i’ll make more sense of it. there was a poster called HEART on the rethink forum i started my online therapy with. He used the same mask shield assumed high ground as you. I’ve had the same from a few other die hards who have a problem with denial. They bury their decent bones under layers of denial. They mean well but not as well as they think. They have problems with acceptance.
I hope you spare a thought for sammy65 and others on the three forums i’ve posted on who obviously suffer through trauma. This is not everything else is healthy but me, far from it. i see it like gangreen. If someone had a gangreen infected leg you would likely cut the leg to help them survive. That’s all i’ve been trying to do. I’ve cut the infected access points to avoid being infected by control aids.
Masochistic cosmetic behaviour is no secret. Predictions and precedents can be moulded like putty round access point id’s to cultivate evolving culture. it’s hard to argue with honest centred respect. Role playing credibility is key and magnetic signals of fluctuating relevance form the universal magnetic flow that is existence weather with all it’s diverse culture. respect tracking is avoiding double standards and is a constant driving upgrade.
Out of bounds pressure is a constant shadow on all id’s. It applies constant pressure through convenient access points. Existence is mood reactive tech. My mood is stabilising more all the time. All id’s are unique but it’s always a collective effort not an exclusive effort. If you smear and snipe me, you smear and snipe all the influence of magnetic signal residue that has helped me upgrade my condition.
There may be a boss but not the boss. There may be a future but not the future. Luck is a moot point. It doesn’t really exist as you could never pin point the root of it and pros and cons of it specifically. Writing off extreme blatent evidence as luck based coincidence is a dangerous game.
I see the control forces around as having more to do with glorified magic than with science. Science and religion are no more than glorified magic. Even pure logic has a limit to the control it can offer. I like what visualisations said on a recent post about music. He mentioned how he related to ambitious skill standards as a respect guideline. I agree with him. he was asking about radio tips (witty boy, phat fingerz, fingaz and jo kira are the tips i had in mind musically, they dj around leeds and about (i’ve heard some of them on online radio frequency leeds, jo kira has also dj’d on i heart electric sound stage radio that i think can be picked up in the us.) . Hypothetical reality is meant to make competive victories shallow in nature. It is time to let go of grudges and accept there are no real enemies around. Any one id could be doing an angels with dirty faces jimmy cagney gesture to highlight how it is all essentially role playing.
Publically or privately i will continue to shout the obvious until someone or something with a professional attitude deals with it. i know how it happens. The point is something or someone is doing it. the local stretch from honest centred respect is chronically dishonest. I have no intentions of sending out any internal or external defensive signals of aggression or legal or illegal policing. I plan to ease by and let the magnetic flow adjust itself. Backfoot pressure uses the weakest extremes of flow, front foot pressure uses the deeper centred respect tracking and upgrades the back foot resistence. It’s the drive of magnetic evolution. local professional definitions of normal are on the thinnest melting ice.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rog » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Balancing suspicions with expectations is important. Sabotaging stalkers only self inflict inflict compound errors on all. Magnetic magic is an equaliser if the triggers are centred not hooked by splits. It’s a bit like emotional weight training.
Self professed omnicells are like omni cell phones which are really just analogue phones but with go faster stripes. The blame cycle is primitive. I don’t see friends and enemies, i see sub id’s. I’ve been helped a lot by my mates who’ve given more support that my family and docs.
If you had a kid Cleveland man and the kid had gangrene, then you would deal with it. if every kid was being infected with gangrene then you would also try and deal it. the problem locally is the world is overpopulating and the kids are under threat from more and more gangreen like control hooks. Yet having kids and ignoring the gangreen is prioritised over the solutions. It’s like bad parenting gone mad.
I strongly believe there is method to the madness and there is a high degree of group therapy multi tasking rehab going on that affects more than just current humans. It needs some local to external contact to give credibility and validity to the control agendas. The current degree of separation between coincidences and the excuses for them is ridiculously stretched. I’m going to move from fixed broadband to a pay as you go wireless dongle and keep helping online if i feel i’ve got something worth saying. You have to remember i’m not the one getting paid to take responsibility and be accountable, i’m supposed to be one of the ones getting help. I see huge double standards about and mainly when raw nerves get exposed. I now see my illness as physical not mental. The nerve wiring is hard to benormal with after 20 years of anti psych meds and 20 years of increasing magnetic stress from local or external sources.
Dishonest disrespectful denial is the biggest monster around. Obviously a hot powerful centred flow will melt through thin ice shields, that’s why there’s always some stretch to filter through obstacles and upgrade them. i did notice the respectful side to your post Cleveland man. You have to understand there’s ways to get things done and what things to prioritise.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 am

to sammy 65, i hope your ok, it looks strange you would put all that effort into a long post then not post again to respond or update.
big resources attract big parasites, it's the balance of evolution. like whales and their parasite fish (gang stalking reminds me of a dr who episode with an alien whale supporting a parasite simulation society).
the running up and down stairs makes me think of the guilty running on a treadmill. the more they try and cover up the more they go round in circles and the more they get caught. just by running away from honesty on their symbolic stair treadmills they are punishing themselves before they accept the ineveitable.
i've been accused of not having heart. i have a big heart and big compassion, it's the only way to balance the pull from those not as centred. i'm not perfect,no one is, but i'm no sell out. those who force their judgements on others will run on their own treadmills.if you don't reply i wish you well. i may stop replying myseldf as it's rarely worth it.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 am

@rog

Sometimes i'd love to read your posts, but they don't really connect together.

It makes it hard to read.

Flight of ideas. Are you aware?
And we don't know
Just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby rog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

the connecting flow is hard when your trying to connect the stretch between common denominators of different capacities. thanks for your reply anxiety attacks, i understand your point and have been aware of it for a while. i don't speak in word salad, my posts are readable, it's the degree of accurate translation that is hard to total eclipse with each different reader, some readers have more insight than others.
i've done loads of posts over three forums and the percentage of abuse is greater than the percentage of compliments, despite the percentage of upgrades i've offered compared to the percentage of downgrades. it's hard to keep trying if you imagine the frustration of believing my actual logic status is greater than the local professionals, yet my actual respect status is lower than most people. it's more frustrating when the local professionals are still given all the worlds budgets to teach gangreen logic to kids.
it's like 49'ers gold prospecting. there is gold in my posts if you know where to look. you could only ever get a processing speed of 0-49 in x amount of years. 50 is perfect but impossible.(i mean trying to get your awareness respect as close to 50/50 as possible).
i can handle low compliments (i've had a hand ful of direct public face to face compliments in my entire life, i must scare crow them off. it's cheek to say i've had my ego stroked if you ever knew how bad it is given what i've done over the years (not just posts). it hurts more when my mates have suffered too. i've got one mate who's got four kids and rehabbed off hospitalisation and anti psychotics, he's rehabbed from crack and heroin abuse and has been clean for over five years or more and he has been through the prison system and rehabbed from that, yet despite doing everything by the book he has had no income for months because his benefit was stopped for a technicality of a letter being sent to the wrong address. it's typical of how the most obstacles get dumped on the pioneer elements who are brave enough to cut through the ice. i know people care but they don't have enough perspective of what to care about. thanks for your post anxietyattacks it was a problem i knew about, there's no easy way of translating the deep end to the shallow end (i wasn't pointing fingers, just generalising). if people were directly honest and respectful then the ice age would melt faster and the influence currents would be easier to live with. i don't bite, it's not hard to ask directly if anything needs saying.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi anxiety attacks, if you’ve ever seen the lara croft film about the all seeing eye and how the planets all align and give an opportunity for two symbolic halves to open a power line, that is a basic starting block to understand my posts. If you exaggerate the planets alignment to the alignment of everything then that is the ultimate power line. The trick is not to lean on any collateral leverage that will drift you away too much from the bulls eye centre. I’ve learned you have to follow your head to find your heart.
I’ve seen some of your posts and can see you have been influenced by split collateral leverage (e.g good vs evil). It’s better to see the words as descriptive instead of factual. There are pro’s and cons to any method of coping. I see coping methods as a choice between throwing one dart at the bulls eye or throwing loads all at once with the hope that one sticks. It’s about finding the right balance of what amount of darts works for each id in the moment. Personally i prefer to throw one dart rather than spray and pray with loads. There’s no golden rule for a golden shot, but the dangers of going all in with a chain gang belief are that you all fall over the cliff if one of you falls and some of the others get dragged over or haven’t got enough traction grip to stop the entire chain gang going over.
I agree each id has a different learning age whether they’re professional or amateur, young or old etc. The point is some id’s get paid to take the buck but instead try and pass it on to others by use of collateral leverage. I have the utmost respect for any disabled or remedial id, even any professional id’s that abuse their positions responsibility because of human error etc ditto down any lines from any reality. the point is to police the imbalances it’s easier to stay hook free rather than pull a hook trigger that hooks your dart off the power lines.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AnxxietyAttacks » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 am

im sorry, i just...

i understood some of that.
im very good with words but...
how you connected them even in say one sentence....i just couldnt follow the whole post
but i got some of it

i dont know, maybe its me?
And we don't know
Just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
AnxxietyAttacks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby rog » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 pm

AnxxietyAttacks wrote:im sorry, i just...

i understood some of that.
im very good with words but...
how you connected them even in say one sentence....i just couldnt follow the whole post
but i got some of it

i dont know, maybe its me?

Hi anxiety attacks, personally i think it’s you, not the post. I’ve noticed over the three forums i’ve posted on (rethink, mental health forum and psych forum), that the lost in translation criticism often comes from those who have a tendancy to lean on split beliefs such as religion or science. I’ve had a lot of compliments as well and they tend to be from those with less restricted thinking. Maybe it’s your processing that’s causing the problem. There not hard sentences to decipher, they're hardly buried in cryptic analogy or obscure references like some i’ve seen. It’s almost like the split believers sub consciouses use smearing and sniping to mask their consciounces from their denial. It’s like kids not wanting to let go of their security blankets.
If anything your comment should have been aimed at Cleveland man’s post not mine.
A huge chunk of gang stalking comes from out of bounds pressure. If you’ve heard the saying strings of life, i believe more in magnetic strings of life span. The magnetic signals expand and contract as they cluster with collateral leverage as they spread the magnetic wealth. I understand these sentences may be hard to get your head round but lara croft is not hard to understand, it’s a kids film. I admit i’m lazy when posting, i don’t edit or plan my posts too much and strike when the irons hot if a relevant thought looks worth saying. You have to remember i’m classed as chronic paranoid sz. I deal with magnetic traffic signals way past apparent normal limits. I don’t have time to focus like calmer id’s.
If you think of ley lines as lay lines. Any popular id attracts other id’s wanting to lay them (in usa language). Ley lines are no different. They reflect magnetic signal traffic hot spots. Any id human or any other label, are all under the same magnetic distribution pressure. you can only work with what you are and what you get. You may be a pioneer above your logic weight for your local standard. The same could apply to any poster on this forum. It’s guesses as to who’se got impaired insight and who hasn’t.
I think a big cop out is that no professionals post directly (without hiding behind avatars). If they actually posted directly they could do the translating and filter any authentic upgrades.
rog
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post