Our partner

demon possession and schizophrenia

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

demon possession and schizophrenia

Postby fisherwoman » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:13 pm

i was wondering if anybody thought that a demon was trying to possess their soul when they were being diagnosed with schizophrenia? did anybody think that a satan was trying to possess them and control them when they started to hear voices? this is what i am dealing with right now so i was wondering if anybody had this type of experience before?
fisherwoman
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (77)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby dbx » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 pm

This post belongs to the schizophrenia subforum, not to schizoid PD :)

I've heard voices myself in the past (though for very short period of time) and had no such impressions of demons taking over
dbx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ShaggyShaggs » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:56 pm

+1

I only ever hear voices when I'm awake for so many days that my lucidity frays at the edges, and then it's just voices I already know that are not actually there speaking. My sister asking me if I did the laundry, which I start to respond to before I remember she's in another state, for example.

I was once told I was possessed by a demon, but I'm fairly certain that was just a scare tactic/condemnation from a church that was obviously losing its grip on me. I don't believe I ever was.
ShaggyShaggs
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:27 pm

Postby Exiled. » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 am

I heard minor voices for a short while. I interpreted it to God. Probably because of my religious upbringing.
Exiled.
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: demon possession and schizophrenia

Postby hunted » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 am

serena nisha sattar wrote:i was wondering if anybody thought that a demon was trying to possess their soul when they were being diagnosed with schizophrenia? did anybody think that a satan was trying to possess them and control them when they started to hear voices? this is what i am dealing with right now so i was wondering if anybody had this type of experience before?

Hello - you are OKAY - AT First I was going through sleep paralysis and lucid dreams I interpreted as reality and vice versa - Then One Night I was abducted by a UFO where they replaced my brain their brain --- this is how the supposed "schizophrenia" started with me --However I soon came to understand this was not the case --- I was a young teen (15) when it began - I soon was framed for an arson charge that I did not commit (supposedly I lit a dumpster outside of the post office on fire) - And they took me to juvenile and after a bunch of psychologists and things they took me to Hell (Behavioral Healthcare Center) -- and that is where I believed that the doctors were demons... After 5 years in Hell I was released back to Earth and now I understand they were not actually demons, but programmers. I would tell you what I do understand now but that won't help you, so I'm sorry for ranting... but that is my answer to your question (the answer lies somewhere)

hunted
Blue-collar, how about no collar ? - unleash yourself from the pollution of the world thought police....
hunted
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: demon possession and schizophrenia

Postby whero » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 pm

hunted wrote:
serena nisha sattar wrote:i was wondering if anybody thought that a demon was trying to possess their soul when they were being diagnosed with schizophrenia? did anybody think that a satan was trying to possess them and control them when they started to hear voices? this is what i am dealing with right now so i was wondering if anybody had this type of experience before?

Hello - you are OKAY - AT First I was going through sleep paralysis and lucid dreams I interpreted as reality and vice versa - Then One Night I was abducted by a UFO where they replaced my brain their brain --- this is how the supposed "schizophrenia" started with me --However I soon came to understand this was not the case --- I was a young teen (15) when it began - I soon was framed for an arson charge that I did not commit (supposedly I lit a dumpster outside of the post office on fire) - And they took me to juvenile and after a bunch of psychologists and things they took me to Hell (Behavioral Healthcare Center) -- and that is where I believed that the doctors were demons... After 5 years in Hell I was released back to Earth and now I understand they were not actually demons, but programmers. I would tell you what I do understand now but that won't help you, so I'm sorry for ranting... but that is my answer to your question (the answer lies somewhere)

hunted

lol, I don't know what this post was ssrs or nawt.
There is nothing to fear except fear itself. - FDR
...beauty is in the details

whero
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby hunted » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm

I have no idea
Blue-collar, how about no collar ? - unleash yourself from the pollution of the world thought police....
hunted
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Yes!!!

Postby bgansborg » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 am

I have satanic dreams, dreams where spirits are entering my body, dreams of vampires...all of this started when I had the break down that ushered in my schizophrenic period. I would like to talk more with you about this. Feel free to email me.
bgansborg
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Richie » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

I also hear voices that lasted maybe 20 to 60 seconds. But not a sign of demon possession. But more of a certain negative occurances which may happen.
Richie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am

Yes!!

Postby user115 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 am

I am totally feeling the same thing right now! I do indeed feel like I'm being overcome by the devil and it's so scary!I haven't been diagnosed with schizophrenia nor have I sought treatment, but I completely understand your feeling. No joke. Last night what I think was a demon disguised as a scientist kept showing me pictures of hell. It was horrific! The images kept repeating and they were scarier than anything you could imagine! It was like this demon wants to take me to hell! Just pray and trust that Jesus will deliver you from this!
user115
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post