Our partner

for those who REALLY think they are being watched...

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Re: for those who REALLY think they are being watched...

Postby Anastazya » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

years ago i really thought to be watched. observed in every detail. by satelites, etc... also my thougts were observed, so i actually had no way out. then i got extreme wish to commit suicide. but not meanwhile the paranoid episodes emerged, but at the end. as if i needed to end myself, cause i wasnt observed anymore. but i surrvived. im still alive and i dont fukkin care about that crap anymore. if they watch me or not i dunn give a shhit. :twisted:
my advice is- live through this. thats all you can do. 8)
Anastazya
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby bev90210 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:23 am

They are not watching. I promise.
bev90210
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Anastazya » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am

i dunn give a fukk anymore.. :twisted: they might also fry my liver if they want. no one can proof that it was them, im just gonna die cause my liver failed. :twisted: and that might happen to anyone anyday.. :twisted:

but you just could tell me that im insane and that i need more chemistry to ruin my body... cause thats the answer, innit? :roll: 8)
Anastazya
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby NostalgiaVHS » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 am

The Government has installed highly sensitive microphones in every American house built since the early 40's. Originally, these microphones were designed to catch communists, but now they are used to pinpoint any sort of dissidents. People dont listen in to every house 24/7, but the microphones are triggered by key words. When these key words are triggered, and the key words can be anything from a direct reference to a criminal to a plot, the persons name is put on a list, and if the list reaches a number exceeding thirty, the Government kidnaps you and your family and erases you from the face of the earth. They brainwash those around you into not believing you existed and destrroy everything you once owned. And don't get me started on the internet. They record everything you say. And you know how every laptop has a camera installed in it? yep thats so the government can spy on you. Luckily I put a tape over mine before I typed this. After I post this I will have to scramble my IP adress and delete this account but the truth will be known. Read this while you can before the CIA deletes it and targets me for annihilation.
Innocence, torn from me without your shelter.
NostalgiaVHS
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm

Postby Prof. Mise_berg 3rd » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 pm

randomthoughts wrote:care to swap stories? is there online material where i can learn more about this?

Think? My dear boy you really are being watched, but such things are not worth concerning oneself about.
Prof. Mise_berg 3rd
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Leon1301 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I can offer a UK perspective to this issue. We are watched over here as well and it is even more obvious than it is in the US. We are caught on camera around 30 times a day and thats just being outside. Cameras are set up in our houses and Department of Work and Pensions operatives follow us everywhere we go. However, the only target in the UK at the moment is the mentally ill. I say "at the moment" because who knows where it will end? when the UK is rid of mentally ill people - they are killing off 11,000 a week - I suspect they will start on the unemployed. Its all being done to save money and get the country out of debt. Like Hitler, they are trying to create a master race who will work round the clock. They can gradually do away with hospitals because sickness will be rare as all the ill ones will be dead. Then when people do get ill they will just kill them there and then. This is frightening stuff and the US and UK are in on it together. I dont know if the alliance spreads even further afield. I am looking into possible links with Europe but I want all mentally ill people to be warned and to take appropriate measures.
Leon1301
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby justwondering666 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm

I've always been extra impressionable... so just reading this can lead to ideas of being watched...

I am thinking now...

Maybe the commentary in my head is telepathic mind control, because "They", (the government) realize and intelligence and potential to grow and change this country, so they have psychic spies(maybe in the form of astral projection, invisibility spells, or some kind of technology) to insert thoughts in my mind through the airwaves that comment on me negatively, to inhibit me from my full potential at changing the world...

another one I TRULY believe, though some may see as "Crazy", is that my house is haunted by many spirits, as I see apparitions at night, shadows moving on the walls, cold spots, negative "inserted thoughts" or in my words thoughts that don't feel like my own..

I'll go to my room and automatically be depressed, or have thoughts to carve sigils in my arm, so I feel I am haunted and followed by an evil demonic spirit.

I have different commentaries in my head(not audible remember just seems like different thoughts, though few times they have gotten so loud to be audible)... I don't know, maybe spirit guides, angels, demons, spirits wandering, God... I feel were all being watched at all times by beings of this nature if they are interested enough in us...

In groups I often feel people are observing(though upon realizing most people are in their own worlds own problems, dreams exc exc.) that's not true most of the time, maybe in a rare situation but not always...

although, when I walk into stores I feel people are watching me and have negative commentary of me in their head, and I am singled out as the evil one so to speak.
justwondering666
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby johnbc » Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

yeah yeah justwondering...i have been there and done that what you say. and yes, of course, to most extent is it nothing but an illusion. but shitt...it is difficult to shake out of the mind when it feels so true.

to note though justwondering...i got rid of all those feelings and thoughts that you speak of. yep...they are gone for me. below i will repost what i have said before...as i believe, knowing the key to others success may be of some help. perhaps

the voices you hear in your head will go away when you come to understand what they are. you must believe with ABSOLUTE certainty in your understanding as to what they are.

i know this to be true having accomplished to eliminate voices without use of medication. in fact, it is not possible to totally eliminate voices by using medication because medication averts the opportunity for you to be able to change your belief. without truly changing your belief, your voices are but dormant...most likely they will reoccur again sometime in life.

so...exactly what are voices? voices are mostly random thoughts served up from the sub-conscience. in ALL regards they are meaningless! they lack context and relevance. they are NO reflection on the person you are! they are driven by some internal anxiety that has loosened your confidence in your self being. these voices, in a sense, have not seen the light of day. what i mean is that they have not been vetted by your conscience mind.

so...here is how the voices unfold and take hold. you begin to hear thoughts/voices that are distinct and are more or less foreign to you. the content contains randomness suggesting to your conscience mind that they are separate from you...that they are independent. yeah baby....it is because they are separate and independent! they are thoughts served up from the sub-conscience that have averted/hidden review from your conscience mind. it is in this moment when you first hear the FIRST voice that determines the outcome...determines your outcome.

the first voice...? if your conscience mind has a single thread of doubt as to what they are...whala! it is all done and history...you will embrace these voices and begin to give them context and meaning. you will make yourself to believe what they are...you will give them context. odds are you will never be able to let them go...you turn to meds to make them dormant.

this cycle of belief is rather impossible to break. it can be done yes...but to begin you must understand the words i just say.
johnbc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby RedDreamer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey, I don't care to share with you guys my personal information, although I'm sure this will be followed by the people following me. I'm a magi, (someone who works with the occult) and I'm open about my beliefs and will challenge any chemistry teacher otherwise.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way =)
The guy in my window thought i should start my sentences a little different so lets start with his intro.

"Sense I... Sense I w.... ... perfect."

Ever sense I was a kid I I was always sensitive to my feelings and how I would be taken by others. So I worked really hard developing my skills to be an effective communicator and group facilitator. When I got out the ARMY in 2009 I had a dream of becoming rich and successful with a family. (like a perfect white suburban household) Needless to say, that didn't work out or I would be typing here. In fact I fell straight into the seat of the stereotypical homeless vet.

It wasn't instant. Well yeah it was, but I had money for a year after I got out. During when I rented a single bedroom apartment. I helped friends in tight spots. I trusted friends at my place. I even relied on a friend for rent once. (he didn't pay up). This was all before I was homeless, back when I planned on being wealthy.

And then it happen...

There she was, put in place by big brother.
It started out normal enough. I would be on the internet, playing WoW up late some times. And I would be planning on getting off right before *BAM my internet needed reset.

This was the first time I heard that voice sense I was 18 on the streets smoking meth. At the time I didn't know who it might be, focusing so intently on every flinch I made; but latter on it came back to me just who she was. She was the girl who would follow me around the west side when I was a kid and say things like, "he knows" and "he's a good boy".

I admit. this was not normal at the time I began being sleep deprived and...
(see shes reading, it's quiet)
I would blame it on the shadow people or whatever back then when it was happening.

So I'm 19 now and I go in the ARMY.
So I'm 25 now and I got out the ARMY! (yay)

Now back to the internet.
Everytime it would be a struggle to get offline.
I would be wrapping up with whatever I was doing. Finishing 1 more level for example.
And I would get kicked off the internet.

Now however much I'l like to admit random coincidence. That its probably im schitzoprhenic and I'm just blaming the voices for my internet shutting off.

Then it happen...
One night me and my buddies ate entirely too much mushrooms, (the hallucinogenic kind) and I freaked out in my apartment. Cops were called and I ended up being released to the hospital for complying.

From back in the day when I played in the streets, the shadow ladies voice is back. It's with me pretty much whenever I'm alone. I don't get it as bad or I don't seem to care when I'm with friends.

And then I thought someone was going to shoot me through my window at my apartment. I believe with my entire existence that I had a sniper waiting for the opportunity to pick me clean from my window.

I could go into how I panicked and jumped a train as far away as I could from home. But we will just say I (believe) actively avoided a risky situation. And when I on Post in NYC whats the first thing I see on TV?

( *a army veteran was shot through his front window of his appartment the other day. No suspects were witnessed. )

That's just great! I don't even watch TV with all the fear mongering by the news.
So I reconfirmed my reason for visiting beautiful NYC and when I was there the voices stopped.
Or at least I stopped talking back.

Back home, the overwhelming sensation that this ladies nose is all up in my $#%^.

So I moved to S Dakota. And it stopped there too.

Over all I keep sending thoughts to SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP over and over until it goes away. But I am tired. I'm almost 30. I've been living with this 3 years now. I tried moving and it worked. I don't get the exact frequency that ladies voice is on constantly in my psyche...

I don't expect anyone to have a solution for me, I just wanted to get it out there some way incase something had happen to me or anyone else who is suffering from the same problem.
RedDreamer
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby soulseeker25 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:51 am

I've lived with this for 5 years before I got treatment and it wasn't fun.

I thought they others could hear or listen into my thoughts, that I was being watched through cameras on every step, that I was being followed everywhere I go, that there was basically a plot of out-to-get-me, that all the internet pages had these messages hidden especially about me and for me, that my parents wanted to kill me. I suffered a nervous breakdown twice because of this ...

Don't really want to get in too much detail...someone might get some ideas...

But now I figure, even if they are watching, who ######6 gives a $#%^. Watch .... and learn. :D
A wannabe aspiring writer
Diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
Meds / Abilify 30mg, Risperdal 4mg, Akineton 2mg, Lorsilan 1mg
soulseeker25
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies