Our partner

DATA?: Moving Locations/Countries?

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

DATA?: Moving Locations/Countries?

Postby SoBeyondThis » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Have any of you tried drastically changing locations. So moving way far away from where the initial thought broadcasting and harrasement comments have occured? Like to another country?

What if you move to another country, where people are completely uncontaminated by any negative thought broadcasting. And then you generally project positive productive thoughts (the obvious 'correct' or at least safe way of thinking we would have had if they had told us). Would we still get the same effect. Any of you have this data?

From my own experiences, and what I have read about people who have been targeted, their friends, families and coworkers are very negative to them. This could all just be an effect of thought broadcasting by people who unintentionally insult those around them (or send insults into the hive mind). If you move to a new location with completely different people and start over, it should change things completely.

If things do not go well in my life, in graduate school getting a doctoral degree, and in my attempts to find a girlfriend, after a two year period of serious work in both regions, it is what I'm going to do. Doing anything else, under such conditions doesn't make sense.

I've lived in the same state/location my entire life, but obviously with thought broadcasting that was a mistake. I would have unintentionally projected negative thoughts into the population around me. As I'm one of few, I may be targeted by people in the region who hate me for any unintended negative thought broadcasting.

A sidenote: (I am rather certain most or all of family aware of the situation.) When I mentioned to my father that I was going to move to another country and maybe even get some prostitutes for fun he said in a very weird and slightly sinister way, "I hope it doesn't come to that". In a way that suggested that doing one of those two things is prohibited to me, or that it would cause serious issues to THEM.
SoBeyondThis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: DATA?: Moving Locations/Countries?

Postby resaebiunne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 am

The problem is in your head, not where you live. The end results will be the same even if they take time to develop. In fact I would go so far as to say that traveling to another country or state will put a huge stress on you and the symptoms will flare up worse than before. Since you'd be leaving behind your psychiatrist or therapist you'd be in a serious situation very easily so hopefully you're doing your homework first before you jump off the cliff.

If you've never left home before, you're in for a bumpy road. I was raised in a military family and it still shocked when I moved off on my own (and I still lived in the same country). This isn't something you should just try for fun, it's a serious life commitment. Same goes re: hookers.
resaebiunne
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post