Our partner

Is it possible to cleanse blocked dopamine receptors?

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Is it possible to cleanse blocked dopamine receptors?

Postby VitaminX » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello, I have been put on drugs and this is my story:

In the summer of 2016 I had my parents shout at me quite often. My father often used to shout at me so bad that I had to call my grandmother and aunt to come to them, but none of them allowed me to come, even thought they used to years before. Anyway, my father even punched a door with his fist and made a hole

Then after I ate a ham and put it in back to fridge, he shouted at me and kick opened the door, which made me so stressed, that I pressed a glass and it broke, making a cut in my hand.

Then hell happened. I called the wrong number (emergency), the ambulance came, and told me to have it stiched. I didn´t want, because I once had something stiched on my leg and it didn´t look the prettiest, so I wanted to let it heal naturally. So they wanted to do it and threw me around the room, so I called police on him and then they put me in the ambulance and went with me into a hospital, there they sent me into another hospital which another thing happened. A doctor was there who was there,which i pleaded with to let me go(psychiatrists)-he also had I beard, so I told him that he was a poor man (but later he told that it wasn´t the case I was there), but basically in less than 5 minutes they made a diagnosis, that I had almost every diagnosis under the sun and when I didn´t want to be there, they tied me up into a bed, and I stayed strapped there all night, shouting when I wanted to drink. It was the worst month of my life, I stayed there (hospital) and couldn´t leave.

They put a lot of things into my body, including shocks, when they tought I was not getting better (in the statement, they told that I after had electorshock therapy I got better, but in reality I just gave up).

They drugged me with haloperidol, olanzapine, dekapine(dekapote 500mg), and various other things, and I really felt tired after I went home (I couldn´t sleep at night - only 2 hours everytime, then I woke up for an hour each time) - I slept all day, but now, 3 months after it passed I feel about 35% better, so I was just wondering how long does it take to recover from this(how long does it take for the drugs to "evaporate" from the mind) or if the dopamine receptors can be ublocked somehow, because they said I had something like schizophrenia, but no I am perfectly healthy as I was, I was fit, I was running around everywhere in the summer, I had about 55-60 KG, but now I have 70 and a big belly (ugly).
VitaminX
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is it possible to cleanse blocked dopamine receptors?

Postby resaebiunne » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:13 am

I'm a bit confused by your post. Were you possibly hallucinating your father's anger? I've hallucinated people talking about me when if fact they weren't even discussing anything related to me. Lots of paranoia there.

I find it hard to believe that you would've been admitted to a hospital just because of your dad. These things take time and coordination to wind up admitted to a psych ward.
resaebiunne
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post