Our partner

Illuminati Videos.

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Illuminati Videos.

Postby scrubaus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:54 pm

My theory;
There is a bunch of people out there, just random.. normal people.
That are solely going around and picking apart movies/news and other forms of media and entertainment in our society, twisting and turning the words and making up stories to create some form of "Illuminati" that they are pushing, these people.. are making money of youtube and other platforms when people view there content. There is more and more people each by the day, that are starting to develop mental illness or have some underlying mental illness that are watching these videos while being naive, taking in the information wrongly and letting it hit them right into the core of their brains.
Which is twisting many people into thinking things such like the Illuminati exists or this or that,
Many of these people are slowly developing illnesses like bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis and so forth.

I feel as if the people making these illuminati videos are in some form a miniature cult of their own, where they profit of the people that watch there content while also helping to reverse-educate people from society while twisting and turning the viewers(some) thought patterns and understanding of the world.

I've met many people online and some in real life, that have watched these videos or have delved deep into content like the illuminati videos (cult itself) and have become mentally ill.

What do you guys think?

Please understand, if I was to sit around and grab pieces of media on the internet, grab cut scenes from movies on the internet, look at shapes, signs and then type up some crazy ass story about a supposed cult that apparently exists.. while I'm suffering from schizophrenia, I could possibly make one of the greatest illuminati videos youtube has ever seen.
The content of these videos changes month by month, they'll bring up something about the illuminati or NWO or whatever it is that's popular that month then it'll die off/fade out and become forgotten, then when the new content they are making gets old they'll start to bring back some of the old stuff, but differently. I believe all these videos that are on youtube should be removed for the sake of the sanity of a few naive people or made 18+ viewing content. but if that happened OH NO IT MUST BE THE Illuminati!! It's a bloody joke.

Please, if you watch that stuff.. do yourself a favor if your paranoid. stop watching now, it's all a load of bull.
scrubaus
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Illuminati Videos.

Postby ElKahn » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Your thread caught my attention. I was very involved in that stuff and yeah it makes me more paranoid. But I don't think that was the cause of my mental disorders, as I had them before even knowing that such videos exist.
So I think that while it certainly fuels my paranoia, it has nothing to do with my other disorders.
I'm not schizophrenic but for some reason, sometimes I relate to some things, especially when it comes to being secretly watched....

But why would they spend all their time to make these videos? What would their purpose be?
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby scrubaus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm

ElKahn wrote:Your thread caught my attention. I was very involved in that stuff and yeah it makes me more paranoid. But I don't think that was the cause of my mental disorders, as I had them before even knowing that such videos exist.
So I think that while it certainly fuels my paranoia, it has nothing to do with my other disorders.
I'm not schizophrenic but for some reason, sometimes I relate to some things, especially when it comes to being secretly watched....

But why would they spend all their time to make these videos? What would their purpose be?

google pays you for each viewer that views your videos on youtube, that's the reason.
Some of these videos have hundreds of thousands even millions of views, that's a few thousand dollars or more there, plus they make more and more and make more money each view.
it could also be to create fear among people feeble minds.
scrubaus
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ElKahn » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 pm

So Google would spend thousands and thousands of dollars to pay the video makers...this would be a big loss for google. So?

I noticed it's absolutely true that those videos change accordingly when something new pops up on the news....I think the video makers are too paranoid, but I also think there's some truth behind conspiracies...just not all that fantasy reptilian crap.

But mind control sounds real to me.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby mi9_exist » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Lets get this straight. They do exist.

I do not watch the videos but I listen to dance music.

Check out who MI9 are. And I do not mean the kids spy agency.
mi9_exist
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (7)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post